Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Bus Bunch EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Bus Bunch EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Bus Bunch EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Bus Bunch EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Bus Bunch EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Bus Bunch EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Bus Bunch EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Bus Bunch EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Bus Bunch EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Bus Bunch Protec10

The Bus Bunch

Go down

The Bus Bunch Empty The Bus Bunch

Post by Nicolette:) Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:52 am

This is a true story, but some of the events arent like acurate. Imm part of this story too.

I've always been with a group of guys, that is, on the bus ride to school. I've felt like they are my gardians. Ever since kindergarden my one nieghbor and I have been friends, through the years Ive grown to have a love for him we would walk home together and play in the snow at school, You had to be there. I always though of him as my brother who is so cool. He is my age in my grade, so we've never been apart. My story will start presently.
8th Grade: Going to school
My sisters in highschool so shes left me on the bus, alone. With all 8th grade guys, that livein my nieghborhood. Plus to others. They aren't bad kids, not at all.
The one that I was talking about earlier, His names Anthony. Cute boy, tall, plays Basketball, baseball, curly short dark dark brown hair.
Jordon: My other nieghbor. Adverage size boy, Kind of akward....his mom is very, up with stuff, like he plays all these dorkified things, that he doesnt want to..he also plays trumpet..
Tristan: He lives in a town house but rides our bus. Hes wierd looking. He hit that stage way to early...he has no real figuratine. I don't concider him a friend.
Turner: Yeah, hes the second stop on the bus. He has red orange hair. Plays basketball..his sister has down syndrome.
Finally, Spencer: He;s my bus buddy when Anthony <3 isn't there. He just moved here from georgia.

Theres two other guys, but they are holligans.

Anyways, everytime on the bus something will be wrong. I usually have the butterflies in the morning cuz I sit in the last seat and Anthony sits in the other back seat cuz we have been on the bus the most years. Jordan and tristan just came this year. I like anthony so you see why. Or my stomache will be hurting, for a SPECIAL reason. SO, no and days I usually just put my headphones in and listen to music.

Ill try to post more if yeah want
Nicolette:)
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum