Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Tales of Friendship♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Tales of Friendship♥ Protec10

Tales of Friendship♥

+2
Katie♔
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
6 posters

Go down

Tales of Friendship♥ Empty Tales of Friendship♥

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Tales of Friendship♥ 2qu52yf

PREVIEW

Honestly? What if you and your best friend lost your parents on the same day, same time, same place. That's exactly what happened with Kaylie and I. She and I were at our nannies home when it happened. Both our parents went out and got in a huge car wreck. It's scary with us being so young at the time. Seven years later and we understand it all. We now go on wild adventures as runaway orphans together. We still have each other, and that's all we need now. Our adventures are greater than living in a cozy neighborhood with judgmental neighbors and going to school with bullies. Our new life may be parentless, but full of adventure. Now our adventures are stories untold. Until now.

**Authors Note**
Hi guys! Hope you take the time out of your day to start reading this story. It's only the preview so you can get an idea. This story is all fictional and the characters are made up. I'm open to criticism! Thanks!<3
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Tales of Friendship♥ Empty Re: Tales of Friendship♥

Post by Katie♔ Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:32 pm

I can't wait to read it Jai! I'm already a fan!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:36 pm

OMG CAN'T WAIT! I'm just trembling waiting to read it! Can't wait!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 pm

**Authors Note**
Before starting the story I would like to provide you guys with character descriptions to help your mind imagine them.

Emmie; Main Character
Has wavy, blonde hair that fades in light brown.
Short, logical, creative, smart, gorgeous, adventurous.

Kaylie; Second Main Character
Has straight, black hair.
Average height, smart, wise, gorgeous, olive skin, strong, sweet, adventurous.

Mrs. Truman; The Nanny
Curly, grey turning hair.
Has taken care of the girls since their parents passed and provides them with food and clothing. Kind, giving, widow.

Those are the 3 main characters who will be mentioned most in the story. First chapter will be posted tomorrow! Thanks!<3

Last edited by ∞Jαi∞ on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Can't wait! <3
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:04 pm

cant wait for the story!!!! super exited.. Just one question, do the parents die????????
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:05 pm

JUST WRITE IT ALREADY! Sorry I really wanna read it! I'm anticipating it too much!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Chapter 1

**Emmie's POV**

I stood at the entrance of the unexplored forest as Kaylie caught up. I pushed up my hipster-style eye glasses and turned towards my best friend.
"You ready for a new adventure?" I asked while adjusting my backpack securely onto my back.
"More than ever!" was her response back as she dashed into the unknown forest.
We heard the police siren in the distance and dashing into the vast expanse of trees, completely ignoring the warning sign place before it. Kaylie motioned to a tall tree that I could use to scope out what's in our upcoming journey, since I am the climber. I stepped in her hands as she heaved me up to a sturdy, low branch, I weaved myself up the tree from there.
"I see a small stream flowing to the east! " I stated still examining the area before me. "Also, I don't see much animal life."
"Huh? No animal life? In a beautiful forest?" Kaylie was just as confused as I was. "Something doesn't seem right."
I hopped down from the tree less unenthusiastically. We trudged quietly and more slowly through the woods. We both look to see if we could spot at least ONE animal other than ourselves. With every step taken more regret was place onto me for not reading the sign. It started getting hotter and hotter and then something went funky.
"Do you smell," Kaylie sniffed the air. "Smoke?"
I nodded and looked behind us. My eyes grew wide and I grabbed Kaylie's hand and dashing forward. I didn't falter or even wait to catch a breath. I'd like to keep our adventures going instead of joining our parents in heaven right now. We raced farther and farther away from what I guessed was a controlled fire. We kept running until we were a good few miles away from the fire, as we switched into walking we heard something out of the ordinary. Humans. It sounds weird, yes, but why were there other humans? I glanced at Kaylie as she glanced at me, it was her time to let her specialty shine through. I perched myself upon a tree with many leaves to stay hidden from the voices as Kaylie crept behind a tree, then swiftly moving towards another tree. She held her walkie-talkie with her finger on the talk button so I could also hear all what the strange people were saying.
"Are you sure there were no human beings or animals in the area?" An unknown male voice spoke.
"Positive." Came a response from another man.
Kaylie reappeared at the bottom of the tree as I quietly hopped down. She point at the stream I saw earlier. By the look in her eyes I knew what she meant. We had to follow the stream East to escape getting caught by other people, and if we had to escape the fire, we had to get out. FAST. We walked swiftly and fast along side the stream until we were a few feet from something dangerous, but was also a good sign. The plus side? We're out of fire zone. The down side? Well...

**Authors Note**
Hello, thank you for reading Chapter 1 of my story, I apologize for it being a tad bit long Razz . Yes, the girls are orphans. Also, if you read the Character Descriptions before I made changes, Emmie's name was originally Teagan, but then I saw the name Emme in a book I was reading and I pronounced it in my head like "em-mee" so I changed the name to Emmie. I'm open to feedback!! Next Chapter should be posted tomorrow!!
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 pm

This is a great story Jai! You should be an author. Anyways, please post more asap! I love this story from the beginning!(: It's interesting. CLIFFHANGER D:
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm speechless. More!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:46 am

Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 am

Chapter 2

**Emmie's POV**

We stopped before the bear could sense our presence, we also steadied our breathing so the creature couldn't hear. The one thing we couldn't stop the bear from noticing us was our scent. It looked up at us then looked back towards the more depth part of the woods, the direction you could hear soft cries from cubs in the distance. The bear turned and left towards her cubs leaving us letting out a breath we didn't know we were holding.
"I think that bear was more worried about getting back to her cubs than worrying about us." Kaylie said as we started trudging back onto our way.
"Well, at least it's a sign of animal life, meaning we're safe from that fire." I replied.
We were quiet for a while until the sound of growling was heard from below. We exchanged looks and patted our stomachs. We found a small clearing and sat down. I took the sandwiches out of my pack and handed Kaylie one. We started chowing down and calming our stomachs's complaints. Just as I was wiping the crumbs off my shirt, a small crunch was heard just a few feet from our eating grounds. The sound was similar to one of autumn leaves being stepped upon. We grinned at each other while reading each other's mind. Wildlife. We hopped up and walked cautiously to where the sound came from, trying not to scare away the unknown animal. As we turned to avoid a tree we ran into a surprising creature. Three screams rang out and above the trees a few birds fluttered away. A boy, around our age, was dressed in camo with a shotgun in his hand.
"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WEARING THAT?!" screamed the unknown male figure before us.
"Would you shut up? I'm Emmie, and that's Kaylie." I introduced. "We're going on an adventure, what's wrong with our outfits?"
"Not to be rude or hypocritical.. but what's with your outfit..?" Kaylie followed up looking the boy up and down.
"I'm wearing what's proper for hunting. Oh, and I'm Dustin." He replied to both of us. "I'm a hunter, and what kind of person goes on an adventure wearing a sweater with an anchor and a.. One Direction hoodie..?"
"Well, Dustin, if you must know, One Direction is the superior to your Jason Aldean and Hunter Hayes music." Kaylie informed, defending her hoodie.
"Adventures don't have a dress code." I rolled my eyes and talked as if he were dumb.
"Well can I come with you?" he pleadingly asked.
Kaylie and I exchanged looks then shrugged.
"Sure."
He was about to speak when Kaylie cut him off.
"IF, you promise not to shoot any of the animals."
His enthusiastic face dropped a bit, but then he responded with, "Fine, but I'll have you know, Jason Aldean and Hunter Hayes are better than the fellows from across the pond."
Kaylie thumped him on the forehead, then proceeded to walk along the pathway. I took a look at Dustin as he was rubbing the red area that was recently thumped and then followed Kaylie.

** A few hours later **

"Uhhmm.. Kaylie" I said unsure as we passed the same tree for the fifth time. "Are we lost?"

**Author's Note**
Thank you guys sooo much for reading. I tried adding a bit of humor into this chapter. For those who don't know how Jason Aldean or Hunter Hayes is, they are country artists (as in music). For those who don't know One Direction is (which if you don't, you're crazy) they are a British boy-band who are amazing and my lovers. Hahah Chapter 3 will be either posted later tonight or tomorrw, depending either on my mood or by your guys's demand. Okayy, stay lovely! <3
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 am

HUNTER HAYES IS SO CUTE! Such a good story! I love it!
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:24 pm

❤❤ⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ❤❤ wrote:HUNTER HAYES IS SO CUTE! Such a good story! I love it!

Omg ikr <3 He's like my second lover.
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:12 pm

CHAPTER 3

**Kaylie's POV**

I stared at the tree that was remarkably familiar and sat against a tree.
"I honestly don't know" I cried and buried my head in my hands and started sobbing. Gosh, maybe this is why guys don't like me, I'm so a baby. Emmie came to my side and reassured me that it's ok and Dustin stood idly unsure of how to comfort me. Sure he was a stranger, but he was quite cute and kind, I was just trying to play hard to get.. but for what reason? I wasn't sure. All I knew at the moment was that I looked like a complete fool sitting there crying.
"Don't worry Kay," Emmie consoled. "We'll find our way, not problem."
"Yeah, I mean I'm pretty familiar with the area." Dustin spoke in attempt to comfort me. I looked up and he held out a hand to help me up. Not showing my sensitiveness I replied,"You couldn't have spoken up sooner?"
I could tell that my sarcastic tone got at a him and he dropped my hand as soon as I was stable, but not entirely steady. Emmie got up herself and dusted her pants off. She leaned in and whispered in my ear,"Could you be any harsher?" I would've been offended by any other human, but Emmie looks out for me and knows what's best. I knew she was right, so I apologized to Dustin and told him to lead the way. He led us out of the dark woods just as the sun was setting.
"You guys have anywhere to stay?" asked Dustin.
"Uhmm," I hesitated. "We're kind of runaways so, no"
"I mean," filled in Emmie. "We do have an old nanny who provides for us every so often, but we're on our own."
Dustin led way to his home and gave us the spare room.
"Where's your parents?" I asked Dustin.
His answer.. unexpected.

**Author's Note**
Sorry I didn't update sooner, not many people have been reading. Also, I apologize for double posting.Sorry for it being short! Can you guess what his response was?
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:01 am

more jai, more. you understand the word more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 am

Great story so far! Did he say they were dead? D:
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 am

lol. I'm done with this story xD I'm getting bored of it.. Sorry to those who ACTUALLY read it.
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum