Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. Protec10

Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3.

2 posters

Go down

Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. Empty Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3.

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 am

^^^
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. Empty Re: Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3.

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 am

Many people, but for right now I'm positive it's against the rules to make them for other people and have them in shops.
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3. Empty Re: Who is making the cartoon girl avvies? They are cute :3.

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:04 am

Eden's making them...
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:08 am

She's not allowed to unless she draws the figures herself, lately all the chibis she gets are from Tumblr and does not credit the original base makers. I'm also pretty sure people have asked her to take them off her graphic shop.
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum