Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. Protec10

To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome.

Go down

To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome. Empty To: The listeners of BP FROM NICOLETTE the awesome.

Post by Nicolette:) Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:49 am

Okay okay. So, drama...u know my NUMBER ONE PET PEVE? Yeah, so.....certain thigs will set me off, right? I think weve all learned that.......coughcough. So, ya......im not trying to stir drama or anything but, i feel sometimes...when u guys say something and i ask who or what it is..i feel guys think that i should know the answer.....but..plz dont assume that..ive let it go for a while...but now i feel....left out cuz im not like....one of you....i live in my own world...i dont live with ppl at school...u guys may know the answer to who or what but put urself in someone elses shoes....dont make a big fuzz like....OMG U DONT KNOW? cuz really if im questioning.....then i reallly dont know....im just asking fo an answer...i dont live in britian I do t live i canada...i live in USA, i dont read magizeens saying whats what. I dont dk things that everyone does...cuz i. Not everyone......im my own...ad im proud of it.
Nicolette:)
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down