Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox Protec10

Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox

2 posters

Go down

Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox Empty Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 am

Hi everyone. I am new on here and i am getting used to it. And I need some help. So when i was going to the chatbox I noticed that on the top it said "you are disconnected". And could not see what anybody was saying. I tried clicking on people's name but nothing happened. Can anyone tell me what "you are disconnected" means. And how i can start seeing other people's messages and type my own. And also can you tell me a little bit about the chatbox and how to use it. I really appreciate all of your help. Thank You!
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox Empty Re: Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox

Post by Eden Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:44 am

When it says 'You are disconnected' means you're not in chat.
You have to press Join chat, or whatever it says, and then you can chat with us (:

When you press someones name, and you aren't in chat, you are correct, it doesn't do anything (:

Come in chat and chat with us Very Happy
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox Empty Re: Um..... I am a little confused about the chatbox

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:56 am

Thank you! That helps alot
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:21 am

No problem (:

Solved / Locked
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum