Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Protec10

Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

+15
PeanutButterEggies♥
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Alexa♥
zoeyyourock24022
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
SimplyMimi
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Eden
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
TwinkyPie
Caroline+LiamPayne♥
❤Curly❤
Daphne♥
AllyAdorable
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅ Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:35 pm

Are you still interested in a Zombie Move code, because I have one for trade!
Could you post pictures of the Little Miss Matched and Amethyst Fairy Outfit please?
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:10 am

sure! here you go:
little missed matched socks:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Little10

and here is the dress. i have three colors to choose from Very Happy:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Lime_g10Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Pink_a10

they look quite different on so here's a pic of one on:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Like_g10
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:34 am

umm pink embroidered for blue? i think i have a pic up there Rolling Eyes somewhere Wink
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:24 am

Winterfun wrote:umm pink embroidered for blue? i think i have a pic up there Rolling Eyes somewhere Wink

yeah i saw it... ummmmm idk i kind of like my blue embroidered cause i have a cute outfit i made with it sooo let me think about it... see anything else you want?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeyyourock24022 Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:44 am

i have Nerdy glasses. any offers?
zoeyyourock24022
zoeyyourock24022
Royal bear

https://www.youtube.com/user/zoeyyourock24022

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:51 am

zoeyyourock24022 wrote:i have Nerdy glasses. any offers?

i can probably make a fair offer but just to check do you want anything on my for trade list?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 am

Can I see a picture of candy cane vanity and(2)chairs?? Thanks Diamond! PearlHearts14♥
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by ❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅ Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:01 am

ℰʟƒyDiamond wrote:sure! here you go:
little missed matched socks:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Little10

and here is the dress. i have three colors to choose from Very Happy:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Lime_g10Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Pink_a10

they look quite different on so here's a pic of one on:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Like_g10
Thanks Diamond! Would you trade one of the pink dresses (don't mind which) for a Zombie Move Code?
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
❆Fяσsłʏ☃Fąγɛ❅
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:26 am

maybe... their pretty rare. i would like zombie move code. would you add anything else to the offer?

and pearl. Sorry for not getting the pics up i've been pretty busy and haven't gotten a chance to get them yet
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 am

Ok Diamond take your time!! Wink PearlHearts14♥️
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:42 am

OK! here are the pics:

here the vanity:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Candy_12
and here the chair/s:
Diamonds Trading Thread!!!! GET THE GOOD STUFF WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Candy_11

sorry it took so long to get them Embarassed
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:13 pm

I want scottie hat and pink cake outfit, want to meet up so you can see what you want?
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:09 am

umm what would you offer for them cause their really rare
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa♥ Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 am

I don't know... mouse ears, old bvo.... maybe red panda ears?
Alexa♥
Alexa♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 am

zoeyballet231 wrote:I don't know... mouse ears, old bvo.... maybe red panda ears?

ok do you have red panda tail too? And what kind of old bvo do you have? and also i'm interested in your mouse ears. I would offer cowprint couch or pink or red patriotic for one bvo and mouse ears
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 am

Me want cake outfit ^.^
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:27 am

Can we meet up for Scottie hat on like Monday or something, i have a good offer Wink
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:29 am

BlossomCarly wrote:Can we meet up for Scottie hat on like Monday or something, i have a good offer Wink

sorry carly i don;t have scottie hat anyomore, if you look on the list it should be crossed out and said '~SOLD'. Is there anything else you want?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by PeanutButterEggies♥ Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 am

I Will Trade A Embroided And A Rare Heart Dress. Maybe More. . .
PeanutButterEggies♥
PeanutButterEggies♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 am

for what jaliyah????? cake outfit?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥ Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 am

Am interested in pink cake outfit! (:
I have zombie code, and working reindeer? Razz
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:53 am

umm i do really want zombie move code, but i'm not really looking for reindeer as i already have some. ummmm do you have any rare? like old bvo, or rare psis?
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:20 am

I'm interested in Pink cake outfit, Meet up? The only things NOT for trade are: Bunny, Furry and Heart Print Smile
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:25 am

I like cake outfit. Idk what to offer. Razz
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:41 am

Do you still have these items?
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next