Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Thanks, guys. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Thanks, guys. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Thanks, guys. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Thanks, guys. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Thanks, guys. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Thanks, guys. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Thanks, guys. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Thanks, guys. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Thanks, guys. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Thanks, guys. Protec10

Thanks, guys.

2 posters

Go down

Thanks, guys. Empty Thanks, guys.

Post by JosieBear Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:21 am

Hey guys, it's Josie. I just want to thank ALL of you for the beary special birthday wishes. I want to hug all of you, but I cannot Sad This is the first post from me from a long time, and I am sincere about it, I'm not taking this one back. I told some people I might come on this forum on this exact day, and I keep promises. So, to celebrate my birthday here is a true story that happened TODAY, OCTOBER 4TH, 2011.

Today I was so happy it was my birthday; but I was sad because I had a HUGE headache. Birthdays with headaches kinda stink, huh? Well today as I tried to find my school shorts and shoes, I got stressed and got yelled at by my mom, on my birthday Sad I finally get to school and lug my stuff up the stairs. I got a few happy birthdays. But as I walked in my best friend, Cameron, opened his arms and accidentally smacked me in the face. With my mouth wide open I started to cry in the corner. "How worse can this day get?!" I said. He chased me around the room as I cried and apologized a billion times Others came to comfort me, too. "It's not you, its not you that made me sad." I said. "What happened, then?" He replied. "This morning I got yelled at by my mom." He carefully handed me a tissue, and slowly wiped off my tears. I sat down and had my usual day. By the time it was recess, Hunter (my other best friend) invited me to play with him at the tree we always use to do Truth or Dare. He also plopped down next to me at lunch. I was feeling much better. In the afternoon I was giving my teacher a look that said "LET ME PASS OUT MY TREAT ALREADY!!" But I got yelled at, twice. But when it was finally 10 minutes til' 3:00, she dismissed me to pass out my birthday treats. Everyone sounded like gorillas when I started passing them out. Of course, I picked Cameron to help me. "The frosting tastes like ice-cream." I pleaded. I had to hurry and pass everything to the teachers and office. So we headed to the office first and got some toys, I got a squirt gun and Cam got his bouncy ball! We ran to Ms. Bass's room to find she wasn't there, so me and Cam played a little dare. He jumped on a table and shook it! I was down to my last 2 cupcakes, and got two suckers to eat and for Cam. I couldn't carry my heavy back-pack, lunch, treat box, suckers, and other stuff! So I ordered Cam to do it ( Razz ) He carried it to my car and threw my back-pack in there also, he closed the door but my foot was still in it, so he laughed and I moved. I finally got home, got the idea of writing, and wanted to share it with you guys.

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes again, and since I quit, if you want to stay in touch with me my next visit might be on October 8th. Most likely. Bye guys, love hugs, peace!!
JosieBear
JosieBear
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

http://bearvilleparadise.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Thanks, guys. Empty Re: Thanks, guys.

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:29 am

Oh, that story is very interesting and sad. Sorry you didn't have the birthday you wanted Sad But happy birthday! And I can't believe you remembered all of that! Well, I hope something better happens. Have a good day!
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

BearCoins : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 am

have a great birthday anyway!!! Very Happy we all love you here josie!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum