Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS Protec10

The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS

2 posters

Go down

The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS Empty The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS

Post by Nicolette:) Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 am

Welcome! To the Everything CLub!
Baseically, anything goes here....I mean ill post some club pictures, Ill make a bearville account...talk about somethings, do everything! Our meetings will be in this post! Not on BV not in chat box, but in this post. We can do whatever I have posted, Itll be our...lesson plans i guess you would say. You don't even have to say you are coming to the Club, just show up at, atleast 3 meetings...Ill try to post the meeting dates like a week or a few days before, so you guys have a heads up!
Okay! Well, I will start with the first lesson plan!
Thank you!
NICOLETTE!!! What a Face

Last edited by Nicolette-Snowy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS Empty Re: The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS

Post by Nicolette:) Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:55 am

Hey guys! Club leader here! Our first meeting will be....
When ever you are on TODAY. So the picture below will be of something IDK what yet, and just post whatever about the picture! I don't care what you post about it. You guys can debate it, tell opinions, what you think, or whatever! JUST ANYTHING THATS EVERYTHING!

First Lesson Plan!
I will post a picture here, and we can discuss what you think it is and all that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS Empty Re: The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS

Post by Nicolette:) Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 am

The Everything Club! OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERS Th?id=H.4777915650671838&pid=15

So guys. Heres your first lesson. Treat it just like school and get along with each other, if someone debates and You dont agree, then settle it. Do everything.
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 am

That is a christmasy pic^^^
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum