Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 Protec10

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT READ FOR YOUR SAFETY.

+16
αsн❥
✄♥☺ℓove♔txt♥me♔Tε☺♥♔
Lucky
Cheeto♥
Katie♔
Rainbow Dash
Eden
Nicolette:)
AlexisBearPaw8
Gabi
NikkiSophie1D_x
anika_
Devonღcheer!
Sophie♥
Michelle
catfeet
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 Empty Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT READ FOR YOUR SAFETY.

Post by Katie♔ Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:24 pm

nevermind~

Last edited by ҡʟuɫƶʏ✮ҡɑɫɪҽ on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT  READ FOR YOUR SAFETY. - Page 2 Empty Re: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT READ FOR YOUR SAFETY.

Post by ErikasGhost Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm

How do hackers hack? by trading with you do they somehow find out our passwords? o.o i like my password though... its long and has like 8 numbers and like 13 letters rofl, of course i am not gonna tell you guys exact number of letters and numbers, hackers frighten my Shocked but its something around there, its like the randomest words and random numbers. . . i am gonna change it to my second choice for a password then. . .
ErikasGhost
ErikasGhost
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 11
Location : Deep in a forest with exactly 8878959687937502748 leafs in the south of the USA. Turn left 7cm from the entrance. Walk straight for 17.3 ft. Turn to the right for 2.3 cm. Now, Get off me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 pm

I don't think she's a hacker, more like a scammer.
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:26 pm

Yep, Its GrantHearts, she hates me and also has numerous BP accounts. Grant got found as a hacker 2 months ago so she moved to BV account TheTeddy100, obviously, now she is known as another name.
But I can confirm, she is a hacker and a tricker.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 pm

i got hacked by GrantHearts ^^
She said she wanted to do three trades for her grand tiara and claimed she was "honest and we were best friends"
so i gave my bunny, furry, a retired psi and three old bvo items then she just left. -_-
i mailed babw and got them back right away, though it was very rude of her.
she is a hacker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 am

GRANT HEARTS, IF YOUR READING THIS,SOMEWHERE ALONG THE STALKING LINES OF BP, JUST REMEMBER:
STOP,
DROP,
AND GET A LIFE!!
WHY DO PEOPLE GET PLEASURE OUT OF THIS?!
>Sorry for caps<
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 am

^^^ well said maria,
she is probably trying to trick you into thinking she is nice
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2