Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! Protec10

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN!

+12
Fish Face ☺
Sophie♥
Rainbow Dash
AlexisBearPaw8
Lillian
JoJoLlama♥
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
kiana!
Lucky
catfeet
Eden
Gabi
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! Empty My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN!

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 am

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! L4SvG
My Little Pony Club
Owned by Gabby

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! X6u2x
-Club is now Open!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! FsMeg
comingsoon.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! MuVcr
Fillies, Ponies, and Gentlecolts, Welcome to the My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. If you think the show is for little children, you are completely right. But that's isn't the whole story. Read about the Club to find out more below.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! GLy17
The My Little Pony Club is for fans of the hit TV Show My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Yup, it is a show aimed for little girls but the fan base may surprise you. A lot. Look at the percentage of who watches the show below. Very surprising, no? It is guessed that there is about a million fans of the show, and that number is growing. I absolutely love the show, and have been a fan since 2011. So why don't you be the next fan? Join the club!

Over 30 years old - 6%

Female - 13%

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! SOr9V
Copy & Paste, and post form below to join! c:

Form:
Why do you want to join?
Name:
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself!

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! NugIV
- No haters!
- Don't rush me.
- Be nice.
- All episode discussions stay in spoilers.
- All BP rules apply.
- Have fun!

Last edited by ♫ḠirℓƴḠαввƴ♫ on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 am; edited 7 times in total
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! Empty Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN!

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 am

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! TfIH2
There are many more characters then this, I'll try to post as often as I can.
Info credit to My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wikia
Images credit to My Little Pony Vector Club

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! Kw4yc
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia is a Pegasus unicorn and the co-ruler of Equestria alongside her younger sister Princess Luna, both of whom are responsible for raising the sun, moon, and stars. She is the mentor of Twilight Sparkle, whom she addresses as "My faithful student". She is a recurring character in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! DG6lS
Princess Luna
Princess Luna, briefly appearing as Nightmare Moon or Night Mare Moon, is a Pegasus unicorn, the younger sister of Princess Celestia, and the main antagonist of the first two episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic as Nightmare Moon. Luna is restored back to her former self through the magic of the Elements of Harmony and returns to rule Equestria alongside her older sister.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! PAhJS
Applejack
Applejack is an Earth pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She lives and works at Sweet Apple Acres with her grandmother, Granny Smith; her brother, Big McIntosh; her sister, Apple Bloom; and her dog, Winona. She represents the element of honesty.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! RVbus
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash is a Pegasus pony and a main character in My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is responsible for maintaining the weather and clearing the skies in Ponyville. She is also a huge admirer of The Wonderbolts and dreams of one day joining their elite flying group. In Sonic Rainboom, Rarity and Princess Celestia both declare that she is the best flier in all of Equestria. She represents the element of loyalty. She is the last of the main six characters to gain a pet; hers is a tortoise named Tank, who was introduced in the episode May the Best Pet Win!.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! MnDuX
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle is a unicorn pony and the leading character of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. After the events of the first episode, she moves from Canterlot to Ponyville in order to continue the study of friendship under Princess Celestia's tutelage, and regularly maintains correspondence with the Princess. She lives at the Golden Oaks Library along with her assistant, Spike, and her pet owl, Owlowiscious. She has an older brother, Shining Armor, who is introduced in the two-part finale of the second season. Shining Armor marries Twilight's former foalsitter, Princess Cadance, which inducts Twilight into royalty; she is listed as royalty on trading cards of Cadance and Shining Armor. She represents the element of magic.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! A3PI9
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie is a bright pink Earth pony from Ponyville and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Her full name, spoken by her mother in The Cutie Mark Chronicles, is Pinkamena Diane Pie. She lives and works at Sugarcube Corner as a baker, assists Mr. and Mrs. Cake at work, babysits their babies, holds parties for the various ponies of Ponyville, and goes on adventures with her friends. She is a very exuberant, enthusiastic, happy, silly, talkative, jolly, and giggly pony. She writes and performs many songs, and she also has a toothless pet baby alligator named Gummy. She represents the element of laughter.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! V0Jgq
Rarity
Rarity is a unicorn pony who resides in Ponyville, and is one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She is the older sister of Sweetie Belle and the love interest of Spike. Rarity works as both a fashion designer and as a seamstress at her own shop, the Carousel Boutique. She has a white Persian cat named Opalescence. Her personality traits consist of elegance and generosity, for which she represents the element of generosity.

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! DDVZY
Fluttershy
Fluttershy is a female Pegasus, and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She lives in a cottage near the Everfree Forest and is an animal caretaker, the most prominent of her charges being Angel the bunny. She represents the element of kindness.

Last edited by ♫ḠirℓƴḠαввƴ♫ on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! Empty Re: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN!

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:45 am

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! G6Qa
Filly - Just Join.
Pony - 10+ Posts and has watched two Episodes.
-
You can choose to be a Earth Pony, Unicorn, or Pegasus once you have got to this point!
Pegasus - Over 20 Posts, and has watch 15 Episodes.
Earth Pony - Over 20 Posts, and has watch 15 Episodes.
Unicorn - Over 20 Posts, and has watch 15 Episodes.
-
Alicorn - Watched every episode, and over 50 posts.
Princess Luna - Co-Owner of Club (none yet, soon i will decide on one.)
Princess Celestia - Owner of Club

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Club || YOU CAN JOIN! WRajq
1.Gabby \\ Princess Celestia
2. Eden \\ Filly
3. Lizu \\ Filly
4. Lucky \\ Filly
5. Amber \\ Filly
6. Kiwi \\ Filly
7. Rock \\ Filly
8. Jo-Jo \\ Filly
9. Lillian \\ Filly
10. Lexi \\ Filly
11. Tay-Tay \\ Filly

Last edited by ♫ḠirℓƴḠαввƴ♫ on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 am; edited 12 times in total
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:47 am

reserved~
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:12 am

You may now join!
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:22 am

Form:
Why do you want to join? Well, I don't watch the show much, but I watched it along time ago (: and i know it got way better! I also wanna join since I think the ponies are so cute and I love to make graphics for them!
Nickname: Eden? LOL idk
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself! I know the characters of the show.. ya xD and I am a smart, funny, fun, athletic girl xD
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:24 am

Jeremyeden wrote:Form:
Why do you want to join? Well, I don't watch the show much, but I watched it along time ago (: and i know it got way better! I also wanna join since I think the ponies are so cute and I love to make graphics for them!
Nickname: Eden? LOL idk
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself! I know the characters of the show.. ya xD and I am a smart, funny, fun, athletic girl xD
Welcome Eden! :3
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:24 am

Why do you want to join?: Because I think it will be good fun Razz It'd be a great experience of fun :3.
Nickname: Lizu.
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself!: I know.
Nothing.
LOL.
I know who Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are, and thats about it.
c:
LOL. I hope to join this club because it's a new thing.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:24 am

Yay! Thanks (;
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:24 am

Why do you want to join? I just love this show and it's really cute and funny. MLP FTW c;
Nickname: Lucky
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself! I think I know about this show about 88.99 percent.
I'm pretty sure i've watched all the shows {so far} from the very start of episode 1! (;
I know all the characters of MLP and their characteristics and personalities.
I'm very outgoing and I love to be outdoors with the sunshine! I also like eating snacks {LOL}
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:26 am

Mustache =3 wrote:Why do you want to join?: Because I think it will be good fun Razz It'd be a great experience of fun :3.
Nickname: Lizu.
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself!: I know.
Nothing.
LOL.
I know who Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are, and thats about it.
c:
LOL. I hope to join this club because it's a new thing.
Welcome to the Club Liz!

☾⋆ℓ u ¢ к y ⋆☽ wrote:Why do you want to join? I just love this show and it's really cute and funny. MLP FTW c;
Nickname: Lucky
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself! I think I know about this show about 88.99 percent.
I'm pretty sure i've watched all the shows {so far} from the very start of episode 1! (;
I know all the characters of MLP and their characteristics and personalities.
I'm very outgoing and I love to be outdoors with the sunshine! I also like eating snacks {LOL}
Welcome Lucky! So did you see the new episode season premiere this morning? (:
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:30 am

Thanks. Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:31 am

Mustache =3 wrote:Thanks. Razz
Np!
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:36 am

What do you do in the club?c;
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:41 am

Form:
Why do you want to join? I used to play with my little pony dolls when i was younger and loved it! c:
Nickname: amber
i have never watched it, but i think they are so cute! c:
i am sporty, i play hockey, i love hanging out with friends and coming on bearville! c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:44 am

Mustache =3 wrote:What do you do in the club?c;
You can discuss anything My Little Pony related!
Here are some things I thought we could do:
-My Little Pony Graphic Offs (Everyone make a graphic & host a Poll on which is everyone's favorite)
-Contests to earn tickets maybe if one of the members or myself uses tickets in contests.
-My Little Pony Role-Plays
-Other Events
-Writings
-Points Shop?

AmberGirlsRock31 wrote:Form:
Why do you want to join? I used to play with my little pony dolls when i was younger and loved it! c:
Nickname: amber
i have never watched it, but i think they are so cute! c:
i am sporty, i play hockey, i love hanging out with friends and coming on bearville! c:
Welcome Amber!
Believe it or the show has changed quite bit since the old figures! (:
The characters, and toys look a lot different! xD
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am

thanks! i will watch one now! c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:48 am

AmberGirlsRock31 wrote:thanks! i will watch one now! c:
I bet you'll love it!
You can usually watch them on youtube or netflix!
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:52 am

They have mlp on netflix?!
i've checked before and i didn't see it o:
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 am

☾⋆ℓ u ¢ к y ⋆☽ wrote:They have mlp on netflix?!
i've checked before and i didn't see it o:
yup! all the episodes except for the two new ones that can out this morning. :3
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:56 am

ERMAGASH
i learned something new today c;
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by kiana! Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 am

Form:
Why do you want to join?I would love to learn an experience of all this fun!
Nickname:Kiwi
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself!idon't know much but i am goinf to catch up and i might know almost know everything
can't wait Very Happy
kiana!
kiana!
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

http://rarebearville.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabi Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:12 am

kiana! wrote:
Form:
Why do you want to join?I would love to learn an experience of all this fun!
Nickname:Kiwi
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself!idon't know much but i am goinf to catch up and i might know almost know everything
can't wait Very Happy
Welcome Kiwi! I'm sure you'll love the show!
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by rocнelle тнe caт ♡ Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:18 am

Why do you want to join? I loved MLP when I was younger and I can't believe people still love it! ^^ It's great
Nickname: Rock
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself! I haven't really watched much of the show, but I'm pretty sure I know almost all the characters. I'm artistic, musical and friendly ^^;
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:29 am

Why do you want to join? Because i used to watch it a long time and it'll be such a fun club, I'd also like to learn more about the show since i forgotten everything xD
Nickname: JoJo
How much do you know about the show, tell us about yourself! I don't know much, i haven't watched it for years Razz I like gymnastics, drama, hanging out with my friends c;

Last edited by JoJoLlama♥ on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next