Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} Protec10

Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY}

2 posters

Go down

Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} Empty Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY}

Post by Lucky Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm going as {hunting} Katniss Everdeen this year, and I can't seem to find any in stores. I live in Canada and please don't post any online sites to buy. I'm not picky with how it looks like, as long it doesn't look wacky and out of place with my costume.
Also looking for a mockingjay pin or necklace! Razz
Happy halloween ~ ^_^

Last edited by ☾⋆ℓ u ¢ к y ⋆☽ on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} Empty Re: Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY}

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Try Party City or something, they ought to have costume stuff there Smile!

(idk if party city is in Canada, but it's in New York City lol! if you ever visit new york city, its located on Bell Boulevard in Queens. lol lol just some info!)

Back to top Go down

Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY} Empty Re: Where to buy fake arrow and bow set? {NEED HELP QUICKLY}

Post by Teen♡Idle Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 pm

i am canadian too. i got a bow and arrow set from dollarama, i know how cheap am i. it does look cheap and looks kinda wacky but it is an option.

hope i helped!!!!!

~Jazzy
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

http://instagram.com/seasonalsdesires#

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm

@olivia LOL, there's something called Party Bazaar here in Canada. Thanks for your help anyways c;

@jazzy yay canadian people FTW! ROFL
Hmm, i'll try looking there. Thanks for the help Razz

Anyone have any idea(s)?
Also looking for a mockingjay pin/necklace
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:18 pm

at scholastics, if u order a book through ur school some of the hunger games books come with the pin Smile
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

http://instagram.com/seasonalsdesires#

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:24 pm

♥️ja$мїйёツaйgёl♥️♚ wrote:at scholastics, if u order a book through ur school some of the hunger games books come with the pin Smile

I got scholastic but they did not have any Hunger Games books that came with a pin sadly D:
Well, I hope I can buy it at my book fair (fair in the library where you buy books, school stuff, etc at conference times)
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down