Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D Protec10

I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D

+3
Teen♡Idle
Meghan
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
7 posters

Go down

I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D Empty I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Well I just have to say I am sooooo happy because I am having some of my dreams come true! I am getting rarer and rarer everyday! When I found out about this forum I thought it would be fun. I joined and I loved it here! Than last after last Christmas I stopped coming on here. I have no idea why I left though. When I came back in July-August of this year I was happy to be back and glad to see all of the new people that joined! I tried and tried to get rare ever since I joined on here. I just wasn't able to and I finally decided at times to give up. Though some people told me to keep trying so I did. Then one day Fran said that she would trade her pink patriotic skirt for my kitty whiskers. After that day it started progressing. Now special thanks to these people.

Fran~ getting me pink patriotic, purple dino cap, and soon red patriotic!

IrelandBeeGreen~ getting me pink hands!

Musicluvr28~ getting me sabertooth boots and eft!

Lucky~ getting me purple patriotic!

And most of all Melanie for starting this forum because it has helped me to become rare!!

Lastly everyone here on BP that has encouraged me to keep trying and be a great friend to me!

I realized that you might have some rares that you didn't even know you had until someone offers some awesome rare item for it like Fran did!! Everyone that is trying to get rare keep trying because I KNOW that one awesome day you will get your first rare! Thank you soooo much again everyone!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by мơơɲℓɪgнт☽нεαятƨ on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D Empty Re: I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D

Post by Meghan Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Aw you're welcome and congrats Very Happy
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D Empty Re: I am sooooo happy! Thank you to these people....... :D

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Thank you I am soooo glad that you helped me I really I am so happy thank you again!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 pm

cubgrats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen♡Idle Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:00 pm

awwwww Smile ur so sweet! i am so glad u got rare!!!!!! same with me. i got bunny, nerdy, eft's, furry, sash and more from this site!
Teen♡Idle
Teen♡Idle
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

http://instagram.com/seasonalsdesires#

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie<3-2draw Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:14 pm

I am not rare but you you make me not want to give up! Congrats on your rares xD
Katie<3-2draw
Royal bear

BearCoins : -3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Awww, congrats! I'm so glad that you're becoming more rare each day~~ I hope everyone will feel this way as well
Never give up(:
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:55 pm

Thank you gals!! I am also happy that I have made you not want to give up karate!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:41 am

hahaha i'm very happy i contributed to making you rarerc;
lool you've given inspiration to a lot of people who try to get rarec;
anyway Good luck getting moreeeeeee<3
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:18 am

Thanks Fran! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 am

You're welcome!
Thank you for being apart of the BP family!
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:22 am

Your welcome I love being apart of this wonderful family!! Very Happy
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down