Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My story Lol. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My story Lol. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My story Lol. EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My story Lol. EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My story Lol. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My story Lol. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My story Lol. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My story Lol. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My story Lol. EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My story Lol. Protec10

My story Lol.

Go down

My story Lol. Empty My story Lol.

Post by catfeet Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:26 pm

I chose story Razz

:

It was a particularly cold night on the night I found it. It was misty too. I and my friends were dropped off at a Forest in the middle of Greece, as there was a bonfire night. It wasn’t very exciting so we ran off deeper into the forest. It was a bit of a jungle really. Not tropical. Basically, loads of nature and what looks like someone has dumped a load of leaves in it. It’s quite good for hiding out in. Anyway, I was running far into the heart of the forest when I heard a snap. A loud snap ,and echoing all around me. No-one was near. I heard another snap, then I jolted all around myself, feeling fear seep into my body. I shouted out “ Who’s there?” , then waited for an answer. I waited for about one minute then asked again. “If this is meant to be a joke, it’s not funny!”
I was worried if someone might jump out behind me so I started spinning round in circles, ( whether this would actually help or not). Then I stopped, and I saw a dark shadow starting to gain a larger outline. I turned around slowly , building the tension and suspense in my body. Once I’d turned and opened my eyes, I found the most extraordinary thing. It was like a perfect white horse but it had wings, as long as
Door frame, on each side! It felt like it was sort of intimidating me , as it was so big, yet, it didn’t as it was such an amazing creature. I had heard myths about this brilliant beast ( not really a beast ). But I never would have thought them to be true! I wanted to shout out to my friends, to tell them what I had found, but I didn’t really want anyone to know. I wanted it to be my secret.
I showed my hand to the creature, then slowly and carefully reached for its cheek. I was a little worried, not wanting it to bite it off. But it reacted to it, in a kind way. It stepped one of its hoofs closer to me, its’ wings fluttering into its sides, resting its cheek onto my hand. I gave it a stroke, then started to look at it in awe. This was the most phenomenal thing that has ever happened in my entire life!
I approached it more, my hand kept clamped to it’s soft body. Going over hills of muscle, until it reached its tail. It gaved me a reassuring nod, and then I carefully swang myself onto the Horse’s back. Then we trotted further inside the forest... me and my new friend... Pegasus♥️

Thanks (:

________________________-

I hope you just only enjoy
my story (:
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum