Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D Protec10

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D

2 posters

Go down

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D Empty Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Hello! Very Happy

I do siggies of all kinds. Characters, Text and designs, and just stuff like that. Here is my example and if you are interested in getting one, you can order by copying the Order Sheet below my example:

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D My_per10 (Simple siggy)

Here are the order sheets. Please make sure to order with filling in the blanks in the RIGHT section.

Simple siggy (Character with text/text bubble and some/no designs):

Character pic: (Put your image right here)

Text font:

Text:

Text color:

Design:

Design color:

Background colored image siggy (Send me a pic and I'll change the background color and put designs.)

Background color:

Image:

Text:

Text font:

Text color:

Designs:

Design color:

Background and design siggy only (no image, just background color and designs and text)

Background color:

Text font:

Text:

Text color:

Design:

These are free and can be designed by you (Tell me every detail you want.)

And now I can post the picture for you to copy and use. Please have a good time here on BP and PLEASE only post here if you are ordering!!!

Thanks! Very Happy

~Lucky Bear~
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

BearCoins : 69

Back to top Go down

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D Empty Re: Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:43 pm

I made a Halloween siggy!

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D Hallow10

And it's available for use!

Enjoy it and be sure to order a siggy, too Very Happy
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D Empty Re: Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D

Post by ❤Curly❤ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:47 pm

I will like a hill with a sun and a rainbow and on the rainbow it says "SummerRainbow320" Or "SummerRainbow". Thanks All heart:)

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749
-Curly
❤Curly❤
❤Curly❤
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡Lucky Bear♡ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

You're welcome. But please follow the instructions next time! Very Happy

Here it is!:

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D Alia_s10
♡Lucky Bear♡
♡Lucky Bear♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Curly❤ Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm

Thanks! And I will next time:)
It looks really good!!! Thank you so much!

Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 Free siggies! I can take a pic of your BV character and edit it to make a perfect siggy for you! :D 701762749 -Curly
❤Curly❤
❤Curly❤
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum