Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I have statue of liberty costume........ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I have statue of liberty costume........ Protec10

I have statue of liberty costume........

4 posters

Go down

I have statue of liberty costume........ Empty I have statue of liberty costume........

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 am

I want a baseball cap for my statue of liberty costume, but I don't think people will want statue of liberty costume for bbl.... Will they? I have statue of liberty costume........ 3712138550
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

I have statue of liberty costume........ Empty Re: I have statue of liberty costume........

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 am

what does it look like? Very Happy
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

I have statue of liberty costume........ Empty Re: I have statue of liberty costume........

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:46 am

Hmmm. that's a good question. In my opinion, I don't see a lot of those costumes so I would think they are pretty rare. I'm sure you will find an awesome deal for it, but I'm not sure anyone will want it directly for a bbl cap. I think they would want you to add at least one more item.
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline+LiamPayne♥ Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 am

i would say not a baseball cap.
but, that psi is pretty rare, kind of ideal to the sabertooth tiger psi and orca hat, as you can only get them in one location and open certificate.
i sayy they'd be worth furry feet for bunyn glasses.
Caroline+LiamPayne♥
Caroline+LiamPayne♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

I have statue of liberty costume........ Empty Re: I have a statue of liberty costume.......

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 am

well I traded a pink cake outfit and a green peacock feather hat for my statue of liberty outfit, but I got the outfit from my friend so I think that helped my chances of getting it Smile
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down