Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... Protec10

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear....

3 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... Empty Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear....

Post by Gabi Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:16 am

Today is my Birthday!
Thanks to all the wonderful friends on, here!
So far I have gotten some really great gifts! One of which is a iPhone!! I had so much fun this weekend, I got to go to a waterpark, and went camping with my best friend. <3
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... Empty Re: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear....

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:17 am

Awww!! Happy Birthday! Its also Zoey's b-day!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear.... Empty Re: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear....

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:18 am

Happy birthday, Gabby! Mine is like in three months lool

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 am

Happy BIRTHDAY! You got an iphone and went to those places!? Thats awesome xD I hope you have an aweeeessommmee birthday!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down