Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  Protec10

auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"

+2
Maria Styles ♥
Rainbow Dash
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  Empty auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:46 am

Well I am holding auditons for a new show at the pawforming arts center in clouds. You need to be there around 7:00 eastern time. I will see you at the pawforming arts center! Smile Ok so here are the parts avaliable:

Destiny (The main character)

Julie (The stylish advisor bff)

Jacob (The romeo in destiny's life)

Zack (katy's crush and most popular boy)

Abagail (The shy friend)

Marie (The bully girl)
Jared (The bully boy)

Katy (The popular girl)
We also need backround characters too!

Leave a comment so I know who is coming to the audition! Dress up as how you think your character would look and say what you think your character might say! Smile I hope to have a great show! Which I know it will happen with bearville playground! Smile alright good luck! Smile

UPDATE: NEED BOYS! PLEASE! CAN NOT FIND BOYS! Smile all girls are taken but remember we would also like a camera recorder Smile

Last edited by BraveBoltPonyWarrior on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:51 am; edited 5 times in total
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  Empty Re: auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:09 am

can i audition for julie?
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"  Empty Re: auditions for the new hit babv show "Like romeo and juliet and....friends?"

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:31 am

yes you may Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:32 am

sorry to double post but instead of going to pawforming arts, make a video of your audition and post it here Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:38 am

uhm i cant, sorry, cant we just meet up?
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:41 am

sure! Smile in bear cave in babw?
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:49 am

yup hang on a second Zoey is taking pictures for my siggy, you wanna meet now?
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:50 am

i wanna be Abigail!!!
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 am

sure! Smile we actually need a camera recorder as well. And well you don't really need to audition, just pick a character and she's yours! Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:58 am

BBPW maybe you can ask justice or liz or someone to use there recorder and they can record it.
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:59 am

thanks for your pawsome advice! Smile I'll be sure to look into it! Smile and once I am finished with it, I will PM the script Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Can I audition for Katy? (I don't wanna play just to be popular, I just wanna have fun! ) (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:06 pm

Michellebabv wrote:Can I audition for Katy? (I don't wanna play just to be popular, I just wanna have fun! ) (:

Of course michelle! Do what you want! Smile bearville is for imagination! and thanks for volunterring and what you said touched the heart. ALOT of people do it to be popular but not on bp! Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:10 pm

Lol that's nice to say bbpw (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Michellebabv wrote:Lol that's nice to say bbpw (:

Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:21 pm

): I'm not gonna be able to audition what can I do now? ):
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 pm

you don't have too Smile Like I said, the character you want, you can keep it automatically! Smile that's why I crossed out those names Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks! (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:45 pm

no problem! Smile I will provide the costume to everyone and the bearbills for hair and makeup! Smile would anyone let michelle borrow bunny glasses for her part? She is the nice, popular one and has bunny glasses (They are the cool thing to have in the show!)
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:35 am

Can I audition to be Marie?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:49 am

sure if you would like Smile
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ι∞נυѕт☮ℓιкєツ¢σσкιєѕ♬ Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:04 am

i can be jared lol
ι∞נυѕт☮ℓιкєツ¢σσкιєѕ♬
ι∞נυѕт☮ℓιкєツ¢σσкιєѕ♬
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:36 am

BBWP Do you hAVE an embroidered i can use? Like for my costume?
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:32 am

no sorry Sad I stop collecting rares so I traded it for some old palwette items Sad I am so sorry. Sandyrose has a red one though! Smile try her Wink
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:11 am

About the bunny glasses, Sorry, I don't think anyone would trast anybody with them, because they are so hard to find
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next