Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! Protec10

I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!!

+7
Katie♔
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
AlexisBearPaw8
anika_
catfeet
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! Empty I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!!

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:49 am

Yes, I'm finally going.
High school is dawning on me and its time to leave, if anyone ever found out about this I would get my head kicked in, plus I don't want to loose my popular title at school, so its goodbye on Wednesday night, school starts on Thursday.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! Empty Re: I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!!

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:56 am

Tabs that really isn't a good reason to quit. You're quitting cause you don't want to lose your popular title? I think that's just silly, who cares if you are too old? You can keep it a secret
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!! Empty Re: I'm quitting this Wednesday night and nothing can stop me this time! Sorry guys, especially Fran, K-Paw and A-Paw!!

Post by catfeet Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 am

Agreed. ^
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:59 am

I can't keep it a secret much longer, I have for the past 3 years. Someone nearly found out a few weeks ago and I'm going to high school soon. I need to focus on work and friends, not buying clothes for silly bears what I will throw out soon anyway.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:02 am

No offence that is ridiculous to hear,
I'm not popular at all but if i was i'd still come on bp(:
Anyway enjoy high school,Have fun,live life and maybe we'll speak in the near future(:
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:03 am

why would you throw them away? i'm gonna keep mine for my kids and for a keepsake
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:04 am

sorry to double post, but i agree with fran, if you new you would throw them away why did you make them? and i'm not popular either, but even if i was i would still log on
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am

Somebody saw me buying clothes for my bear a few weeks ago and I said it was for my mums friends new baby and she was just laughing at me
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am

Yeah... I wouldn't throw them away.It's like throwing money away. I don't really think that's a good reason to quit either. Just so you don't lose your 'popular title'?
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:17 am

if they were your real friends they wouldn't care if you came on bp:c?
Would you rather have a popularity title or real friends who care?:c
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 am

Um okay then....well we'll all miss you and I am sorry you are leaving but um......like the others said^^ it's not really a good reason and real friends wouldn't be mean about it....my friend thinks this game is totally babyish but she doesn't say anything mean to me about it.
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 am

I'm not popular either, and when i went into babw on a shopping spree for end of turn, 3 kinda not really popular people who hate me saw us. I died. But they forgot it. It's what you like, if they can't accept that its not a biggie.
But bye i guess, good luck with school! Smile
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 am

I guess since we can't do anything have fun Crying or Very sad
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:22 am

First of all, that is kind of offensive to all of us who play bp. And i'm a sophomore in highschool! ROFL. I've hidden it for 5 years, since 2007 and only some of my closest friends know, but they don't even care. That's a crazy reason to quit, jeez, i'm kind of popular and i am going to play until i'm 80! I'm going to miss you tabby cat<3 Good luck in highschool, i wish you the best!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 pm

guys i THINK what tabitha was trying to say is that she's going to highschool now and she has to focus on more important things such as grades, and school. and if people in highschool found out about her playing bearville they would laugh at her and say she would lose all her friends.. just really stop and think if you never had friends anymore, were called a loser, and people ''kicked you in the head'' and besides build-a-bear is really directed to kids 10 and down. not 12-13 and up. the place was made for kids/tweens! not teenagers.

on another note tabitha you could've said it in a much nicer and more explaining way instead of saying ''my popularity level is gonna go down'' and all that foolishness -___- you don't need to be popular to have friends but anyways..

on an even other hand..

bye tabitha we weill miss you so dearly <3 you've had ups and downs on bearville but you've got through it. theres been drama, bad people, and great friends. but i guess it's time to say goodbye to BP and hello to the future you <3 hope you do well and make us proud! don't forget us <3

love-

ur pal SMG <3

P.S. and guys she probably from the time being never knew she would eventually throw her buildabears away. i would always say (i'll keep them forever!) but forever is sometimes not really ''forever''

P.S.S

calm down guys! it's not a stupid reason. she just never explained it right. she just typed whatever popped out of her head she may have been in a rush and wanted to put it all ina short sentence..

P.S.S.S
luv you tabitha! <3

(as a friend Razz)
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:26 pm

I would get rumours spread about me if anyone at my school knew i play bv (my bff wouldent care though)
I even hide it from my mom, and i'm fine, btw you dont need new bears Razz
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by rocнelle тнe caт ♡ Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Aw I guess this is goodbye Tabs x3

Just remember, there's nothing wrong with playing Bearville even if you're in HS. We understand if you're gonna be busy, but full time quitting means you're neer turning back. I'd probably do it about once a month. Oh and not to be harsh but if they did find out, just ignore them completely, everyone's weird. Byes, I'll miss yah Tabs<33
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
rocнelle тнe caт ♡
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Tabs, I know how you feel. My classmates all claim that the only time that they rest is when they sleep!!! They say that all of that stuff is babyish. I don't listen to them (I play in secret). You shouldn't quit bearville Sad (My parents don't even know that I'm on bearville, because they'll threaten to throw my laptop out...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Okay, where do I start?? xD

Popularity level:

Sorry, is this reality or Mean Girls? I'm confused.

Yes. I don't play babv anymore, maybe once a couple of months or something just to see what's up. Ya don't see me saying: OH MY GAWD NO BEARVILLE FOR ME, POPULARITY COMES FIRST.

But couldn't you just say something like "I'm worried about my friends at school"? That way, I'm sure we'd all be telling you goodbye in a friendly manner.

Well uh, bye i guess?

Last edited by rochelleandmelanielove1d on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Hearts5456 wrote:I think this is bologna c:

Sorry to doublepost
but this ^^^^
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 pm

PEOPLE I DIDNT WRITE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT GET IT!
I WAS IN HOSPITAL LAST NIGHT!!!
I WAS IN HOSPITAL 6PM TILL MIDNIGHT AND THIS WAS POSTED AT 9 40!!! I DIDNT WRITE THIS!
I THINK SOMEBODYS BEEN COMING ON MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:45 pm

THATS WEIRD.
Change your password now.
I didn't think it sounded like you. . .
So you aren't leaving. .? Very Happy
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 pm

No I'm not, I think it was my sister because I was on BP when I fell down the stairs and I didn't log off my computer!
Shes always telling me to quit and threatening to tell all my fb friends that I still play it. This is so like her to sabotage everything!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Woooooooo!
And that's horrible of her e.e
Did you go to hospital because you fell down the stairs?o.o
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next