Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
A story by Maria ♥ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
A story by Maria ♥ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

A story by Maria ♥ Protec10

A story by Maria ♥

+2
Justice♥boo
Maria Styles ♥
6 posters

Go down

A story by Maria ♥ Empty A story by Maria ♥

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi guys! Before i start i just wanted to tell you this is my first story on Bearville Playground, so if its terrible im sorry.

"OHMYGOSH!" I practically scream as my best friend Olivia's white Porsche pulled into the school parking lot. As Olivia's driver came out to open the door for her, i could get a tiny glimpse of checking her hair and make up, which made me smile to myself, I hadn't seen my best friend since the beginning of summer, and we had plans to go shopping right after school. After about a minute of checking herself, Olivia finally steps out of the car and starts walking to the school, but once she sees me, she takes off running, then stops again remembering she's wearing seude boots, and the morning dew would ruin them (of course.).
"Cassandra!" she screams, and pulls me into a huge hug. "I missed you sooo much! How was the Bahammas?" she asks while we walk up to the big hogwarts-looking private school, a big banner hung out in front that said "Welcome students!"
"Well," I say, fixing my already perfect hair. "It was alright, but it wasnt half as great as our trip to Greece last summer." We take a step inside the school and the familiar sound of people shuffling and teachers introducing themselves.
"I can't believe this is our last year here." Olivia said. We were going into the 8th grade, which meant we would be the queens of the entire school. Me and Olivia were the most popular girls in our grade, at the top of the A-list.

Sorry to end it like this, and sorry its so long, but comment for more please!
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

A story by Maria ♥ Empty Re: A story by Maria ♥

Post by Justice♥boo Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm

More! Smile Love it. Reminds me of pretty little liars.. kind of.. for some reason. haha more!! <33
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:35 pm

More! I like it Very Happy
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

more more i love it!! great job maria Very Happy
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:40 am

More? even tho I already asked
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm

more (:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Sorry i took so long to respond lool i have rehearsal all day long and tomorrow i have a play so im really busy and stuff lool.But heres my story!

I smile at Olivia and nod. "By the way, Cassandra, you look fabulous!" She was right, I was wearing my new navy polka dotted dress that stopped just above the knees, black leggings, black seude boots that went up to my shins, and a black sweater-cardigan to top off the look. I smile at her with my perfect white smile just as the bell rings for first period. "Ugh!" Oliva sighs "I have math for my first subject..That means I have Mr.Vincent... uh oh.." Everyone knew Mr.Vincent was the meanest teacher in the entire school district. "I wish you luck, darling! How about we meet at the Starbucks cafe, and we'll plan out our shopping trip tonight?" I ask, Olivia was always up for starbucks, and so was I. "Ok, Bye Cassie!" She speedwalks off to class with a smile on her face. I check my schedule and sigh. Science was first.. And trust me, i'm a smart girl, not like the stereo typical popular girl who is failing at every subject but manages to pass her grade because her daddy pays her way through life, I'm actually pretty smart, I just suck at science. I slowly trudge my way to class, ever so slowly..

ok.. im kind of brain dead right now, so im gonna post this then finish it later, ok?
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:55 pm

okay Wink more!!! lol hogwarts-looking Smile
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Love it! More<3
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:03 am

Here's more!

When i walk into the classroom, I freeze.In the back of the room was Dylan Hebert,The cutest, nicest, and most popular guy in the A-list, while me and Olivia were the prettiest girls.Of course, Olivia was dating Dylan's best friend Matt, and they've been dating for about a year, While i just kindof, awkwardly sat there when they invited me to tag along on theyre dates.. but thats the past! This year im determined to steal Dylans heart. And when i say determined i mean DETERMINED. I casually walk over to Dylan and plop my stuff done. "Hey,Cassandra!" he smiles his perfect smile and I feel my heart melting.
I smile and nod "Hi Dylan,How was your summer?" I ask, not really caring about the answer, i just wanted to hear him speak again.He tells me about his trip to Spain, and I tell him about my trip to the Bahammas. We just sit there and talk until the teacher comes in and shuts us up "CLASS!" he screams, even though were RIGHT THERE.
"I hope you like where your sitting cause it will be your spot for the rest of the year! And the person next to you will be your lab partner." I feel my heart start to race, not only will i be sitting next to Dylan but I'll be his lab partner too.I feel my heartbeat picking up, then i freeze, why am I getting so excited over this?Just play it cool, just play it cool.As the teacher introduces himself, I quickly get a peak at Dylan who was writing something in his notebook.Just as i turn my attention back to the teacher, (His name was Paul, and he seemed pretty nice!)Dylan slipped me a note, asking if i wanted to get icecream after school tomorrow, AHHH!!!!!!! I smiled and looked up at him and nodded,then passed him a note that said

Sure, Lets try the new frozen yogurt place done the street.
I passed the note and smiled..after nearly a year, i finally got Dylan's attention, he was mine! For the rest of class, we passed notes until the bell rang and I ran off to the starbucks, i couldn't wait to tell Olivia!

Sorry to end like this but post for more please, i know its getting boring but its gonna get better!
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:24 am

moreee!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:34 am

I walk into the Cafe, Feeling as airless as a cloud, I was so excited!!
As I step into the room an instant frown appears on my face.
It was Amanda. Amanda Rivera. She was pretty much the most annoying, backstabbing, EX-best friend you could ever have.
There she was, sitting with Livvy, probably trying to get our friendship back..But by the look on Olivia's face, I knew she wasn't happy with Amanda trying to talk with her and neither was I. You may ask why we completely hate her..Well..It started about 6 months ago in May, We were planning our Ending the school year bash, We had it at my estate every year, It was amazing, Simply amazing.
Everyone went, And i mean EVERYONE (At least everyone who mattered) went. Its was like the New years Time Sqaure Bash, But even amazinger. This year, Liv and Mandy were helping me plan it. We were sitting by the pool side, waiting for Rita, the family maid to bring our Lemon-Kiwi-Mango smoothies. We all had our iPads and were listing to Call me maybe, which had literally just hit the charts.

"Soooooooooooo!" Said Amanda
"Is Dylan gonna be at this party? I think I'm finally gonna go after him this year" She said with a sly grin on her face.
I just laughed, We always joked about this, I always joked about Will, her wannabe boyfriend (Even though both me and Olivia agreed he was out of her league, I mean Mandy was pretty, but she wasn't even close to one of the cutest in the school, Ok, call me mean, but its true. If it werent for her famous dad she would probably be way back with the D listers.) while Mandy always joked about Dylan, it was totally typical for us. But this time...OOOOOOOH this time. She crossed that line. You see, Matt, Dylan and Will are best friends. Their always together. ALWAYS. So I told Dylan when it was and he invited Matt and Will, Which I was completely fine with, They are all really funny (And REALLY hawt!). On the day of the party, Dylan came early to help out. I was super excited cause it was just gonna be me and him, No one else! But halfway through, about an hour before the party was gonna start, Mandy shows up. And It was fine cause she was gonna help Rita make some food and stuff, but Mandy went out of her way to...

Sorry its SOOOOOOOOOOOO long! comment for more!!
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:59 am

rofl! my name's in it and i'm dating somebody??? (rofl i don't like dating people, never mind boys)

moreee!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Styles ♥ Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:24 pm

SOOO SORRY! GOT REALLY DISTRACTED!

Mandy went out of her way to annoy me and Dylan. She would sometimes casually walk in and just 'hint hint wink wink' him that I had a crush on him. Other times she would literally just plop down and slurp her rasberry lemonade really loudly and jump into our conversations. You might think, Why is that so bad? Its soooo much more annoying then it seems. But that's not the reason why she got bumped to the D-list. On the night of the party, Mandy decided to, well, she decided it would be completely HIGH-larious to play a little prank on me. Her first step of action was to spread a rumor. She told the entire seventh grade, not just one or two people, but the ENTIRE seventh grade that.....

Soo sorry but its late and I'm like brain dead lol.
Maria Styles ♥
Maria Styles ♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum