Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
A story by AlexisBearPaw8 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

A story by AlexisBearPaw8 Protec10

A story by AlexisBearPaw8

3 posters

Go down

A story by AlexisBearPaw8 Empty A story by AlexisBearPaw8

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:57 am

This is a story made by AlexisBearPaw8 Smile( This is not real ) Please comment for more if you like it Smile
One day, I woke up in middle of the night and suddenly I saw my dog in my room. How did she get in here? I left my door closed.. So I looked at the door and of course, it was open. Oh well I said, and then I noticed, there were these things next to my dog. What were they? I thought.. So I got out of my bed and walked up to her. She screeched! But at least not loud enough to wake up my parents! Anyways, what was she so worried about? I wanted to figure out what those things were so I could tell my parents before morning, so I got even closer and finally, I knew why she screeched and what those things were next to her!

( Forgot to mention her name in the story, it is Chloe and her dog's name is Honey, she is a Golden Retriever )

To be continued....
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

A story by AlexisBearPaw8 Empty Re: A story by AlexisBearPaw8

Post by Justice♥boo Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:14 pm

More! (Love your siggie btws!)
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Part 2!
Honey had puppies!! They were sooo adorable! But what would I tell my parents? They don't want any more dogs in our family! Oh no! Well, I'll just see what will happen in the morning. I will go back to sleep and wake up later. Later then, I wake up and so has my parents! I have to tell them before it's too late. I see Honey has already left so I go downstairs and there are my parents! Next to the puppies... I am worried, but then, my parents aren't even mad! All they are doing is petting the puppies? Thats odd.. Usually they wouldn't do that. I say, "Your ok with this?" They say "We are, but were not keeping them." My eyes start watering and I run back up to my room. I say in my head. I shouldn't be crying, I should've known they wouldn't have let me keep them. There are so many! I guess were gonna have to give them away. I'll try and ask my friends and see if they want one. Then I can see them! The weekend is over so tomorrow I go back to school! I'll ask people if they want our puppies there.
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Justicè♥️♥️ wrote:More! (Love your siggie btws!)
And thanks Very Happy
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 pm

More!
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Part 3
I just woke up and I am getting ready for school! My mom is packing my lunch and I'm just eating breakfast. Later then, I'm done and at school! I see my friends and say hi! While we are in a conversation, I change the whole subject and ask, "who wants a puppy?" Nobody answers. So I say, "anyone?" Nobody wants a puppy! Now what am I gonna do! Oh yeah! I remember, I have flyers that say free puppies with my number on it! So I take them out and tell my friends I'll be right back. I run to the principal, Mr. Waldron and ask him if I can hang those flyers up somewhere. He's says of course! But I'm already putting the flyers up before he answers! He will never deny a question like that. At the end of school, I go back home real fast and wait next to the phone. The phone rings! I pick it up but aww, it's just my dad. I talk to him and then later hang up. Then the phone rings again! I pick up and somebody asks "So your giving away puppies?" I say "YES!" I am so happy! Somebody wants a puppy! He tells me who he is and then he says, I'm Danny's dad. Oh no! Danny is the guy who always makes fun of me! What if he's mean to the puppy? Well, I can't say no.. I have to take a chance. I say in my head. I tell his dad, ok.. You can have the puppy.. Would you like the brown and black puppy, white puppy, or brown puppy? ( there are 5 puppies but 2 are brown and 2 are brown and black ) He says white. Aww the best 1! Oh well..

This 1 was really long.. Lol
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:34 pm

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for caps) ;D
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 am

Part 4
It's back to the weekend and only 1 puppy is left! It's been 6 weeks though. What if nobody takes him? Its the brown and black one. He is not that cute, so I'm kind of worried. I'll just wait. I'm gonna go find Honey so I can play with her! I went downstairs, she wasn't there. I checked my parents room and my room, she wasn't there. I checked my theater, she wasn't there! Mom!!!!!! I yelled. Where is honey!?!? I yelled also. My eyes started getting teary. What if she's lost? The door was open. Oh no, this can't be happening. She still has to care for her puppy! What if he gets hungry? Oh yeah, they can drink that formula milk. But still! There is a forest next to our house.. Nah, she wouldn't go in there. I'll just go calling her name with a biscuit! She loves biscuits and she always comes when she hears her name!
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Sad does anybody wanna read more
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm

More!!!!!!!! ;D
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:14 pm

I was still looking for Honey, then I decided, I'm going into the forest. I stepped into the forest. It was dark and had so many trees that I didn't know which way to go! I'm gonna go get a flashlight. So I got one and then came back to the forest. I could see everything. I mostly saw bugs and trees though. I found a way to go and kept going until I saw something. It was big like my dog and brown! I wanted to find out fast so I got closer and aww... It was only a log. Then, I heard a howl! I never hear wolves here so maybe it was Honey! I started searching everywhere. Finally, I saw another big, brown thing! It didn't look the same as the log. Maybe it was her! I got closer and.....
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 pm

More!!!!!
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 am

It was too late... My dog.. - voice breaks - didn't make it. - Starts crying - What had happened!?!? Sad - Runs back to house and into room - What about the last puppy!? He needs a mother! Sad Why today? She was only 5 years old! Did she just die? Did having puppies do something to her? We have to bring her to a doctor! I'll tell my mom and ask her if we can visit a doctor. And that reminds me, I have to go get my dog. But how? I don't really wanna pick her up... Hmm... Oh, I'll put her in a cage! Sad I hope the doctor can tell us what happened! I'll tell my mom and we can put her in the cage together then go to the doctors
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:49 am

more!!!!!!
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:02 pm

I told my mom what happened and she said "Oh!" And then fainted. No just kidding, this is what really happened. She said "That is horrible!" And then she said, "Where is she!?" I said "In the forest, come with me!" I grabbed the cage and leaded her to Honey. She looked like she was about to cry! I said to put her in the cage, so we grabbed Honey and put her in. Then... Honey woke up? "HONEY IS ALIVE!" Me and my mom said at the same time. My mom put her hand on her chest and said, "This is a miracle!" I then grabbed Honey and hugged her really tight! I was so happy! I thought she was gone! We took her back to the house and then my mom said, "You scared me to death! Why wouldn't you check if she was breathing?" I felt dumb now Sad I went back up to my room and told Honey, "I'm never gonna lose you again!" Yeah, I know she doesn't understand me but oh well.

THE END
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: