Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! Protec10

What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click!

+2
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Nicolette:)
6 posters

Go down

What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! Empty What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click!

Post by Nicolette:) Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Hey yo! I turned - DO NOT INSERT AGE- ! I had an amazing day! I went shopping with my mom at like 11 and came back at 1:30 to find that my friends were all at my house! I had a surprise party! I was super surprised and I had clothes and some other thing in my hand and I got embaressed cuz I had the other thing in my hand and went out the door and I was speachless! I went back in and saw that all of my friends were there well my super super close friends! It was like 6 girls and 1 boy lol! Okay well we ate walking tacos and some fruits and COOKIE MONSTER cupcakes my sisters friend made. We played many games! My dadddy came home cuz he was working Razz and i ran to greet him.
Anyways when we went to open the gifts from my friends I got money and i didn't want money lol but now including all my grandparents and stuff i have like 200 dollars. OMG. And cuz I dance one of my super super duper close friends got me this beautiful jewelery box well,I think it was.......and there was like the August Ballerina saying or whatever and this cute cute ballet slipper ordimeant. Loved it! Another friend she got me this bag full of like pens and a scrape book (i Prob won't use. Sad) and it had some nail polish it was a neat bag! another friend he is my band friend his sister made me this beautiful bracelet(s) and earings that had fishes on it!
Okay to what my family got me. This just includes like mom dad and sister.
I got the following:
Ice cream maker
A black dress its lace
Black shiney boots they are called something i forget.
Neon orange laced top
Some really cool hair decorants they are like plastic see through (Humming bird, flower , dragonfly.)
Colored tights for dance (Peach,Dark blue, Blue)
A nook charger for my Nook
(AHH I FORGET WHAT ELSE!)
Pillow pet
(i'll put more)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! Empty Re: What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click!

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Nicolette asked me to delete the previous comments because I am stealing her 'spotlight'.

Last edited by Tabitha<3Ducks on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click! Empty Re: What I got for my birthday! Please dare to click!

Post by Melanie♥ Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Cool Nicolette! Happy late birthday haha

Tabitha: are you sure it's appropriate for you to read that series? I wouldn't say it's very appropriate.
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Yay!
You got a lot for your bday!

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Nicolette asked me to delete the previous comments because I am stealing her 'spotlight'.

Last edited by Tabitha<3Ducks on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Oh okay, but I'm warning you it's quite detailed Razz
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 pm

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:14 pm

If that's aimed at me, I am matured up LOL. If it's you then I agree hehe
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Last edited by Tabitha<3Ducks on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by xCIAO Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 am

Ahh it's good to be young :c i wanna be ur ageeeeeeeeeeeeeee R0FL
xCIAO
xCIAO
Royal bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:07 am

How cool! Glad you had a great day! c;
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 am

Last edited by Tabitha<3Ducks on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:20 am

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:30 am

Tabitha, I think you're taking this a bit too seriously..
You didn't have to cut all your comments.. o.o
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:46 am

Nicolette told me I had to, she made it pretty clear.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:23 am

Ask an admin or mod to do it instead of spamming her thread p.q
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down