Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Five days at Camp EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Five days at Camp EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Five days at Camp EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Five days at Camp EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Five days at Camp EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Five days at Camp EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Five days at Camp EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Five days at Camp EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Five days at Camp EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Five days at Camp Protec10

Five days at Camp

+2
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Justice♥boo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Five days at Camp Empty Five days at Camp

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:45 am

I walked up to the bus slowly, stalling so I could stay with my parents longer. I wanted to go camping with my parents, but I had to go to summer camp. I got onto the bus and saw my friend Christy. She had an empty seat next to her, so I plopped down with my camping bag.
“Hey Christy!” I said to her.
“Hi Olivia!” she replied.
We looked out the window that Christy sat next to. To our right, we saw our parents and Lutie’s parents, my other friend’s parents. To my left, the remaining luggage’s that didn’t fit in the luggage compartment stood in the aisle. The bus rumbled to life and sped off. I took out a pack of gum and gave a piece to Christy. A little kid behind me told me that no food was allowed.
“No eating,” he said.
“I can’t swallow gum,” I replied.
“No digesting anything,” he retorted.
“I never swallowed anything today besides my breakfast,” I said.
The bus ride dragged on as Christy and I looked out of the window. An annoying girl kept singing Ariel the mermaid from Disney songs. At first, it sounded good, but then we got tired of it, so I told my friend Lutie to tell her to sing something else.
When we FINALLY got to Deer Park, we were greeted by a huge, glittering lake. I secretly wished, even though we couldn’t, that we could go and wade in the shallowest part of the lake. I saw an abandoned church that looked like deer tick could live in it. I had been to Deer Park many times, but this was the first time I went to camp. Last time I came here, I had to pull weeds with my fellow girl scouts.
I was given a name tag with Snoopy, because I was on team Snoopy. I found my luggage and put it on the porch where a piece of paper said “Snoopy”. We ate lunch, and since the camp I went to didn’t believe in leftovers or eating meat, we had to choose our food carefully. I didn’t have any problems because I liked vegetables better than meat. I usually have no appetites, so I ate my lunch quickly and was able to get sixths.
We learned some dances and some songs. It was kind of boring, so I tried to take a nap. It went unsuccessfully, and one of my counselors found out. She woke me up and told me to do the dances as everyone else was doing.

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Five days at Camp Empty Re: Five days at Camp

Post by Justice♥boo Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:58 am

More! I live right by deer park lol!
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 am

cool! Deer Park where? New York Upstate?

We then went to the cabins to shower. It wasn’t fair! We had only a minute to shower. There were six showers and about twenty five girls. We only had half an hour to let everyone shower and prepare for dinner. My team’s girls, unfortunately, had to sleep in the attic. At night, it grew so hot, and in the morning, it grew so cold.
During dinner, we had spaghetti, but I couldn’t eat the vegetarian meatballs. We also had beans and some green vegetables that I couldn’t name. Soon, most of the girls were walking up the hill to the cabins. I was running up the hill because I wanted to be the first to brush my teeth and sleep. It was a really long trek. I ran in and finished brushing. My sleeping bag was rolled out next to Christy’s. By the time everyone was finished and the lights were out, I had prepared my flashlights for the night’s use.
~End of Day One~

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:01 am

More c:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:24 am

Day Two

I woke up around 4:30 AM. Somebody stepped on my hair. I looked up and saw that one of the smaller girls were in my attic! Then, I looked at her eyes. I finally realized that she was sleepwalking! I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming out loud. The next half hour was spent looking out of the window. Suddenly, somebody bonked me on the head. I looked over and saw Christy stretching in her sleep. She then kicked me. As I tried to roll out of the way, she rolled onto my sleeping bag. Two other girls were snoring.
When everyone finally woke up, I was the only one that was sleepy. The "alarm" went off (It was a man banging on a wooden board outside) and everyone started to wake up. Christy wouldn't wake up at all. When the girl next to her had to leap over her head, she accidentally kicked Christy in the face.
Boy, this will be the worst morning ever. I thought

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 am

More (:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 am

I quickly got ready for the morning. I took out my night time contacts (CRT night lens); it is a tough job to do when little girls are running all over the place. I also changed my clothes and folded my sleeping bag. The counselors of the attic will check our areas for food.
Uh oh... I thought. I brought four packs of gum and two packages of Chips Ahoy cookies. The girl in front of me brought Cheetos. Unfortunately, I was allergic to cheese, so I couldn't take some when she offered me.
The girl diagonal of me had tons of extra secret space in her luggage. I kept the four packs of gum there. I looked around to see where I could hide the cookies. I found the perfect spot-my boots. I had to double wrap the packaged cookies before stuffing them into a bag. Finally, I stuffed the cookies into my boots.
"Girls! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" my counselor shouted up the attic stairs. We quickly changed into jeans and the camp shirt. We dashed down the stairs and out of the cabin. I tripped over my shoe and fell down.

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:38 am

more c:
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:32 am

I lifted my head and looked around.
Where am I? I thought to myself. I tried to find a door in the dark. There was a neon green sign that said "Nurse's office".
"Feeling better?" a woman asked me.
"Yes," I replied. The woman (I suppose that it is the nurse) let me go out of the door and back to the Dining Hall. My team was anxious but glad to hear that I didn't get amnesia.
Breakfast was boring. The only interesting thing was when we found that we had chores to do after we finished eating. Our team was assigned to clean the windows.
Cleaning the windows were disgusting.
At least we didn't have to touch people's spit. I thought about my friend's group, which was assigned to clean the chopsticks, forks, and bowls.
I started to wipe a window. Suddenly, a huge twitching leg caught my attention. It was a big mosquito (or horsefly idk what bug it was)!!!! I nearly screamed out loud. A counselor came over to see what was happening. He screamed too. One of my teammates threw a towel at the bug. It twitched and started to move. I thought that it landed on the table behind me. Suddenly, the little kid behind me screamed and pointed at my head. As a tried to move my head, the humongous bug flew off of my head!!!!!

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 am

more c;
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:25 am

more! and is this real life?
Lucky
Lucky
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:25 am

Yes, this really happened.

The summer camp I went to also didn't believe in killing anything...A man from the kitchen brought a fly swatter to chase the bug out into the wild. We continued to clean the windows.
After we finished, we went to the main hall to practice our dances. We choose (I didn't) to dance to the song "I'm Sexy and I Know it". I was the tallest, so they put me in the back. That was soooooooo not fair, but I didn't want to be punished (polishing the chairs, floors, etc.). The only interesting thing that I did was cart-wheeling.
The next thing that we did was arts and crafts. We got to draw architectural buildings using graph paper.
"At least we do something fun," I thought. We started to build the houses out of blocks. A six year old came from no where and knocked my house down!
"Oh well," I thought as I started to rebuild it.
Our next activity took place outside. It was my favorite: The Chinese Yo-yo. I would later do a show on it on the last day. I didn't touch my Chinese Yo-yo for what felt like a century! I borrowed one from the instructor and tried to practice. I threw the yo-yo up in the air, jump-roped using the sticks and string, and caught the yo-yo. Somebody behind me clapped. I turned around to see who it was.

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:31 am

more (:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 am

It was my counselor!!!!! I blushed (well I thought that I did). The next thing that we had was a show. The show was about doing good deeds for other people. It was kind of boring and I almost dozed off, except my friend Christy bumped me on the head.
Fortunately, we had lunch next. We ate noodles with green beans and desert was a bowl of strawberries. The drink was fruit punch. The only drinks that I trusted were my own drinks. (Good thing I didn't drink the fruit punch because I later learned that a kid threw up from drinking it and other people had a stomachache)

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:03 pm

more (;
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 pm

We went to rehearse our dance moves. It was boring, but at least I got a ring pop. After dance, we went back to the cabins to shower. I was the first one in the cabins, and I grabbed all of my stuff to go shower. When I opened the shower stall, I took one look at the floor and screamed at the top of my lungs.

comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivia ♥ Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:16 pm

more!
Olivia ♥
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicaLovesCupcakes Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 am

more!!!!!
AngelicaLovesCupcakes
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:49 am

There was a dead bug on the floor! It looked like the one I saw earlier!!!!!! I quickly looked around to see if anyone was in the cabin. Phew, there was nobody. I ran to a different stall.
We went to dinner after the showers. I hoped there were no more of those bugs in the dining hall. I quickly ate my rice and vegetables. I didn't know the English name of them, but I believe that they are called "Chinese broccoli leaves" in Chinese.
We had our dance practice-again! It was boring, but this time I didn't get a ring pop.
"Oh well," I thought to myself.
We trudged back to the cabins. I ran back (as usual) and got there first. I grabbed my bag and went to brush my teeth. I went back to the attic and felt something crawl over my foot. As I fumbled for the light, I found out what it was.

comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicaLovesCupcakes Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:50 am

more! when did this happen to you?
AngelicaLovesCupcakes
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:55 am

June 29th to July 4th (:
It was an ant!!!! I quickly took some of the loose notebook papers from my bag and shoved it under the ant. It was not the regular small kind, but it was twice the regular size! I ran down the attic stairs and placed the ant outside our cabin. When I started to come back in, I heard my friend Christy scream. I quickly ran up the stairs again and went to see what happened.
"Christy! What happened?!?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted above her screaming.
Christy didn't answer, but she pointed at the area around my bags on the floor.

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicaLovesCupcakes Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:01 am

Ocean! Why do you keep leaving off at the parts full of...suspense? More!!!!!
AngelicaLovesCupcakes
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:34 am

There was another ant! Idk why it likes me so much...maybe its my cookies...
"Psst...Christy! Want some cookies?" I asked my friend at night. I took the cookies and unwrapped them. Then, I opened the wrapper. The counselors were at their meeting (yes, at midnight) and we were partying Razz
The girl with the Cheetos shared them with all of the people (except for me) in the attic. We all "pigged out".

Comment for more Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelicaLovesCupcakes Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:55 am

more!
AngelicaLovesCupcakes
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 am

sorry for not keeping this updated!!!

I heard the counselors walk up the steps to the attic. I had already finished my snack for the night. The counselors accidentally shone their flashlights at the mirror, which reflected the light. They saw wide-awake girls...pigging out!
"Girls! Why are you eating! Didn't we tell you no snacks or food allowed?!" whispered a counselor angrily.
I nudged Christy, who was lying down on her sleeping bag already. She pretended to snore. I pretended to awaken by all of the commotion.

comment for more! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum