Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
say something nice about the member above you :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

say something nice about the member above you :) Protec10

say something nice about the member above you :)

5 posters

Go down

say something nice about the member above you :) Empty say something nice about the member above you :)

Post by Michelle Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 pm

for example like, the person who commented before you, you have to say something nice about them or say something about them thats nice Smile
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

say something nice about the member above you :) Empty Re: say something nice about the member above you :)

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm

michelle you are not allowed to copy topics that already exist. that's called spamming and it's against the rules. will an mod or admin lock this please?
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

say something nice about the member above you :) Empty Re: say something nice about the member above you :)

Post by Michelle Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 pm

on sorry i didnt know
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:29 pm

yes you did. i saw you posted on that topic. that's where you got the idea from. michelle stop faking and lying about stuff. you didn't seriously have grand. and now you say you didn't know about this? please stop, this is very annoying. i am not trying to be mean, i am just trying to tell you what's RIGHT. (sorry for caps)
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Oh sorry Starla then I didn't mean for me to this then sorry then
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽ Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:26 am

Will someone please lock this
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolette:) Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 am

Yeah someone lock this. She copied.
Nicolette:)
Nicolette:)
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:02 am

This is in the wrong section and is a replica of another post.In future Michelle please don't copy other members posts,Thanks.Could a mod please Lock this? Thanks.
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:09 am

*Locked*
How would this even be related to a Trading Topic LOL.
Next time, please make your own game, and put it in the correct section! Thanks! Smile
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down