Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My Trade Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My Trade Thread - Page 5 Protec10

My Trade Thread

+8
☾яαωя•ιтѕ•ѕтαяℓα☽
anika_
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
MollyFlyer
ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı
AlexisBearPaw8
Katie♔
angela8
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

My Trade Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: My Trade Thread

Post by angela8 Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:12 pm

I cannot trade the panther hat or the dress. I only have one panther hat left.
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:15 pm

angela8 wrote:I cannot trade the panther hat or the dress. I only have one panther hat left.

Ok. can you offer?
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 am

Hi, I'm interested in your Furry Feet, Leaves Chair, Gold Dino Shoes, and Prehistoric Art.

I don't mean to get all of them, of course, but could you please check my TP for anything you might be interested in for any of the items?

Thank you.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1829

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Perry the Platypus wrote:Hi, I'm interested in your Furry Feet, Leaves Chair, Gold Dino Shoes, and Prehistoric Art.

I don't mean to get all of them, of course, but could you please check my TP for anything you might be interested in for any of the items?

Thank you.

Hi Smile

I am definiatly interested in your year of the bunny glasses. I could do that for gold dino shoes or leaf chair. Or you can offer Smile
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:37 pm

angela8 wrote:
Perry the Platypus wrote:Hi, I'm interested in your Furry Feet, Leaves Chair, Gold Dino Shoes, and Prehistoric Art.

Thank you.

Hi Smile

I am definiatly interested in your year of the bunny glasses. I could do that for gold dino shoes or leaf chair. Or you can offer Smile

Hmm, I do like the Leaf Chair, but is there anything else on my TP that I could add in addition to the glasses for Furry Feet?
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:43 pm

I can do leaf chair and gold dino shoes and pink dino bag.I also have a flamingo mask. You can definatly choose what you like Smile I will see what else I like from your trade thread for the furry shoes Smile Do you have a sash or a rainbow fairy dress. Could you offer something for furry?
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:46 pm

angela8 wrote:I can do leaf chair and gold dino shoes and pink dino bag.I also have a flamingo mask. You can definatly choose what you like Smile I will see what else I like from your trade thread for the furry shoes Smile Do you have a sash or a rainbow fairy dress. Could you offer something for furry?

All right, I'll look at your TP again. No, I don't have a Scout Sash sorry, and what does the Rainbow Fairy Dress look like? I'd rather you check my TP instead of me offering, so that way I know what you'd like for Furry Feet.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish-Wolf-Grrrl Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:05 pm

I was interested in your prehistoric art if you still have it. If you do, maybe you could check Ireland's Trade Bazaar to see if there is anything that you like.

Thanks! Very Happy
Irish-Wolf-Grrrl
Irish-Wolf-Grrrl
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Perry the Platypus wrote:
angela8 wrote:I can do leaf chair and gold dino shoes and pink dino bag.I also have a flamingo mask. You can definatly choose what you like Smile I will see what else I like from your trade thread for the furry shoes Smile Do you have a sash or a rainbow fairy dress. Could you offer something for furry?

All right, I'll look at your TP again. No, I don't have a Scout Sash sorry, and what does the Rainbow Fairy Dress look like? I'd rather you check my TP instead of me offering, so that way I know what you'd like for Furry Feet.

Ok I will take a look at it again to see what I would like. Would you do it for a sheep purse, leaf chair or gold dino shoes? I will also see if I like anything else for the shoes.
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:56 pm

angela8 wrote:

Ok I will take a look at it again to see what I would like. Would you do it for a sheep purse, leaf chair or gold dino shoes? I will also see if I like anything else for the shoes.

Hmm, I'd rather you check my TP for anything I could add in addition to the Year Of The Bunny Glasses for the Furry Feet before we make a deal on the other stuff, if you don't mind.

And I have the Sheep, myself, so I already have the Sheep Purse, sorry.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 am

Interested in Scottie PSI!
Sabertooth Boots?
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 am

No thanks. I have sabertooth boots. Do you have the dress?
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:24 am

angela8 wrote:

Hmm, I'd rather you check my TP for anything I could add in addition to the Year Of The Bunny Glasses for the Furry Feet before we make a deal on the other stuff, if you don't mind.

I checked your tp and I like the fuzzy clogs and shiny pearl. Do you also have a sabertooth dress?
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:57 am

angela8 wrote:
angela8 wrote:

I checked your tp and I like the fuzzy clogs and shiny pearl. Do you also have a sabertooth dress?

No, I don't, sorry. I have the clogs on hold for someone else right now, but if the deal doesn't go through, would you do Year Of The Bunny Glasses, Fuzzy Clogs, and Shiny Pearl for Furry Feet?
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 am

angela8 wrote:
angela8 wrote:

No, I don't, sorry. I have the clogs on hold for someone else right now, but if the deal doesn't go through, would you do Year Of The Bunny Glasses, Fuzzy Clogs, and Shiny Pearl for Furry Feet?

Where does the pearl come from? Is it a psi? And I would also like to see a picture of miss piggy shirt and the Santa in a box. I was wondering what that was. I think that the offer is great. By any chance do you have moose slippers or bunny glasses or sabertooth dress?
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:43 am

angela8 wrote:
angela8 wrote:
angela8 wrote:

Where does the pearl come from? Is it a psi? And I would also like to see a picture of miss piggy shirt and the Santa in a box. I was wondering what that was. I think that the offer is great. By any chance do you have moose slippers or bunny glasses or sabertooth dress?

The Pearl is from the Lucky Oyster, but it's very rare, because people mostly get fountain items and bearbills from the Lucky Oyster.

My Trade Thread - Page 5 Santainabox

And the Miss Piggy Shirt is a pink T-Shirt with a white star on the front.

No, I don't have Bunny Glasses, Moose Slippers, or the Sabertooth Dress, sorry.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:19 am

Awww!! I really like the santa in a box!!!! Can I offer a pink dino bag or gold dino shoes or leaf chair for it?? If not, then I can add it to the furry shoes. Is the box rare??
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Ummm I'm ginna offer again lol ummm puerto Rico cap, blue eft, candy corn tail, and heart locket and I can add for bbl cap?
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:04 pm

No thanks. I have most of those items. But good offer Smile
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Oh lol ok happy trading (:
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:16 pm

angela8 wrote:Awww!! I really like the santa in a box!!!! Can I offer a pink dino bag or gold dino shoes or leaf chair for it?? If not, then I can add it to the furry shoes. Is the box rare??

Hmm, would you do either Baby Panther Hat or Red Dino Shoes for the Santa Jack In The Box? If not, then I'll think about the other items.

Yes, it's very rare.

Okay, it's a deal for the Furry Feet trade, with or without the Santa Jack In The Box, so I'll let you know about the Fuzzy Clogs as soon as the person gets back with me, thanks.
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Can we do the trade for year of the rabbit glasses, jack in the box, fuzzy clogs, and pearl.
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:49 pm

angela8 wrote:Can we do the trade for year of the rabbit glasses, jack in the box, fuzzy clogs, and pearl.

I don't know, the Santa Jack In The Box is pretty rare, is there anything you can add to the Furry Feet?
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by angela8 Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:06 pm

I can add a chicken rug, or pink dino bag, or gold dino shoes or velvet top hat. You can pick Smile i am online now if you want to do the trade. So the trade is furry shoes for year of the rabbit glasses, santa jack in the box, and pearl. Did you get a reply from the person who offered for your fuzzy clogs? If not then that is ok.
angela8
angela8
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Perry the Platypus Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:18 pm

angela8 wrote:I can add a chicken rug, or pink dino bag, or gold dino shoes or velvet top hat. You can pick Smile i am online now if you want to do the trade. So the trade is furry shoes for year of the rabbit glasses, santa jack in the box, and pearl. Did you get a reply from the person who offered for your fuzzy clogs? If not then that is ok.

Would you do Red Dino Shoes? If not, then I guess Gold Dino Shoes will be fine. No, I haven't gotten a reply about the Fuzzy Clogs. They're really busy with school. Are you okay without them?

I'm in Cub Cottage, Town Square. My name is SarahChocolate65, what's yours?
Perry the Platypus
Perry the Platypus
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next