Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! Protec10

I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions!

3 posters

Go down

I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! Empty I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions!

Post by ❤Curly❤ Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi, I'm SummerRainbow320!

I'm new to this forum, so I have a few questions, as I said. Ok, so do you trade to get items for your tickets? I don't completely understand how the whole ticket thing works. If anyone has advice, please share it with me! Thanks. And also, is the "Win a bear!" contest for a REAL furry friend or virtual? I really want to enter no matter what! Smile
❤Curly❤
❤Curly❤
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 12

Back to top Go down

I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! Empty Re: I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions!

Post by Melanie♥ Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Its for a virtual bear to enter on BABV
And you can win tickets by:

Each person you recruit= 500 tickets.
Donating.
Competitions/games.

Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions! Empty Re: I'm new to Bearville Playground, so I have some questions!

Post by Anita♥Chocolate Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi Curly! Welcome to Bearville Playground Smile
There is lots of ways to get tickets, first you can start by recruiting members to this pawsome forum! what is recruiting you ask?, its when you invite a friend to sign up to the forum, and as admin said you will get 500 tickets per person you recruit. The more members you recruit the more chances you have to win a free virtual bear! check out this section to get more information about it:
https://bearvilleplayground.forumotion.co.uk/f4-contests
You can also get tickets by donating bearville items to the forum, you can do so by clicking on this thread:
https://bearvilleplayground.forumotion.co.uk/t305-bearville-playgrounds-official-new-ticket-shop
Also you can get tickets by posting new posts around the forum like news, art, club section etc.
Hope you enjoy your time here in BearvillePlayground! Nice to meet you by the way, Im Anita Wink
Anita♥Chocolate
Anita♥Chocolate
Admins Assistant
Admins Assistant

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down