Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 Protec10

Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture!

+13
Rainbow Dash
Justice♥boo
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Katie♔
AmyPie
ıllıllı ℓαυяεη ıllıllı
Betty❤1D
Lucky
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
nicholasnicebear107
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
catfeet
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 Empty Re: Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture!

Post by Justice♥boo Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:48 am

110 tickets for ribbon fairy top and doves in the cage? :]
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture! - Page 2 Empty Re: Auctioning rare/wanted/semi-rare clothing, accessories, and furniture!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 am

KatieBearPaw8 ~Sure, where and when do you want to meet?

ZoeyTheFairy ♥ ~Sorry, the ocean blue wand is currently going to be sold to KatieBearPaw8

Tαηηiη•тεddч ~I won't trade it. I'm not sure when can I meet you. Maybe tomorrow at 1:00 PM eastern time (in the US)?

✄. . .ℓιᴢ❥αʙιηɢ∂ση ~Sorry, there is a higher bid for it.

Míraηda ϟ ~You win the UK shirt, but the cotton candy machine is already for Tαηηiη•тεddч.

-KAY ~Maybe.

Justicè♥♥ ~Deal, when and where do you want to meet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 am

OceanHoney22 wrote:KatieBearPaw8 ~Sure, where and when do you want to meet?

ZoeyTheFairy ♥️ ~Sorry, the ocean blue wand is currently going to be sold to KatieBearPaw8

Tαηηiη•тεddч ~I won't trade it. I'm not sure when can I meet you. Maybe tomorrow at 1:00 PM eastern time (in the US)?

Míraηda ϟ ~You win the UK shirt, but the cotton candy machine is already for Tαηηiη•тεddч.

-KAY ~Maybe.

Justicè♥️♥️ ~Deal, when and where do you want to meet?

Okay Smile wanna come on the chatbox? we can meet up and tell Mel to subtract my tickets and give them to you. And okay about the cotton candy machine Wink
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 am

I'm at fashion district bear boulevard- JusticeUR2cute20
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 am

Oh and by the way can I offer 50 tickets for the khaki patches pants thing?

Last edited by Míraηda ϟ on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 am

sure Miranda, I'm at fashion district, bear boulevard. want to meet there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:48 am

Yes I see you Smile I am MirandaShamrock22
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:25 am

OceanHoney22 wrote:KatieBearPaw8 ~Sure, where and when do you want to meet?

ZoeyTheFairy ♥ ~Sorry, the ocean blue wand is currently going to be sold to KatieBearPaw8

-KAY ~Maybe.

Justicè♥♥ ~Deal, when and where do you want to meet?

Ok, cool (: If you can, we can meet today at Bear Boulevard or you can just add me my name is KatieBearPaw8.
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 pm

sorry Katie...want to meet today at 9:30 PM (eastern time) or tomorrow at around 1:00 PM (eastern time)? You can PM me or reply on this page if you want to make a specific time Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 pm

for puppy hat, ocean blue wand, and peace headband Please search "Lexiepeacebear86's trading thread" and pick what you like!
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm

BraveBoltPonyWarrior, this is an auction not a trade thread lol
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:37 pm

lol ok sorry for the mistake. I will offer....... 300 for each item I want?
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Lol BraveBoltPonyWarrior, you currently have like 54 tickets. This is an auction for tickets, which you earn on the forum, not bearbills Smile oh and by the way did you sign the rules here? http://www.bearvilleplayground.com/t1p225-welcome-to-the-forums-sign-off-the-rules-here Smile ?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:53 pm

BraveBoltPonyWarrior wrote:lol ok sorry for the mistake. I will offer....... 300 for each item I want?

sorry...this auction is only for tickets, not bearbills as Miranda has stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm

oh ok. thanks for the heads up miranda! I owe ya one Wink
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:51 am

OceanHoney22 wrote:sorry Katie...want to meet today at 9:30 PM (eastern time) or tomorrow at around 1:00 PM (eastern time)? You can PM me or reply on this page if you want to make a specific time Smile

Today want to meet at BABW Bear boulevard? 2-5:00 PST?
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 am

Well idk if you've traded it but 200 tickets fur tiger feet! Please can I see a picture? (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 am

Happy meal jeans for 15 tickets?
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 am

ZoeLovesCupcakes♥ wrote:Well idk if you've traded it but 200 tickets fur tiger feet! Please can I see a picture? (:

I haven't traded my tiger feet yet... sorry, can't find any pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 pm

240 for tiger feet
Michelle
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:04 pm

365 for cotton candy machine (:
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 am

New deals: ~Sorry...people have offered me higher amounts. Please reply to this post and make a date/time for us to meet...If you don't reply in a couple of days, and I get higher offers, I'll just assume that you forgot about this.

ZoeyTheFairy ♥ ~Sorry, waiting for Tαηηiη•тεddч to reply to my thread for the cotton candy machine...If she doesn't reply, you might win the cotton candy machine.

zσє♥ℓαυтиєя ~I haven't traded the tiger feet yet. Sorry can't take pictures...They aren't the sabertooth ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:53 am

10 for happy meal pants 2.
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:04 am

sorry, AlexisBearPaw8 has a higher bid >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:08 am

Ok I didn't see that sorry. Then 20 for happy meal pants 2.
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next