Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
attention please click this linette EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
attention please click this linette EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
attention please click this linette EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
attention please click this linette EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
attention please click this linette EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
attention please click this linette EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
attention please click this linette EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
attention please click this linette EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
attention please click this linette EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

attention please click this linette Protec10

attention please click this linette

+5
Marcella~purple
JoJoLlama♥
Joy ‹3
Chanelletheturtle
kiana!
9 posters

Go down

attention please click this linette Empty attention please click this linette

Post by kiana! Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 am

one of my freiends i thought i could always trust took my bunny an she is taco on here and she is also chanellethetutle on here yes she made 2 accounts and i don't know hat account she is on riht now but please report her i thpught i could trut but nope i can not trust anyone please give me my bunny glASSES back and come on the chatbox as soon as you see this
kiana!
kiana!
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

http://rarebearville.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

attention please click this linette Empty Re: attention please click this linette

Post by Chanelletheturtle Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:02 am

iam nott her! she is just my really close friend fom school . and btw she is taking a surgery right now and she had a busy schedule preparing for it and she had band camp with me .
she hasent been on bearville lately because she has a tumor and is really not good in good health she had been crying about it . that's why she told you she was going to get operated i was there when she wrote it . so please be patient
i think she will give it back
Chanelletheturtle
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

attention please click this linette Empty Re: attention please click this linette

Post by kiana! Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:04 am

you are linette.
give me bunny back.
you have the orange ebroided i gave her.
and my bunny.
kiana!
kiana!
Royal bear

http://rarebearville.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy ‹3 Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:20 pm

^^. i just have to comment. lol . Everyone has been tricked before.. Atleast once :L Andd.. some ppl really do cry about it.. ^^" So linette, if you really are "Taco:)" then please give it back :] I'm not trying to be on anyone's side or anything honestly but.. please. I bet you've been tricked before and its not a good feeling D; . But, if you are really tellling the truth... then tell your friend to give the glasses back ^^ Or go on her account and give it back (: . Its really simple ^^. you claim that you know her in real so tell her to give Kiana back her glasses please ^^.
Joy ‹3
Joy ‹3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJoLlama♥ Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Try emailing wvhelp, they might give it back Smile.
JoJoLlama♥
JoJoLlama♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:47 pm

yeah if u email them they get BANNED just saying. Stay cool EVERYONE!
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Yup, try to email vwhelp Razz
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 am

yus
ip ban
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤ Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:01 am

Chanelle... you told me you were cousins. Taco doesn't have a tumor, i saw her on another site yesterday...
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
eммaтнedιnoѕaυr❤
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:15 am

Problem with vwhelp:
They make a copy of the item, and the other peson gets to keep yours and you get a copy.

Linnette, its not fair how you just took her bunny, give it back to her, people take on avarage, about a year or 2 to get bunny glasses, and she worked hard for them. You worked about a day on thinking up the trick and she worked more than a year for the bunny glasses. you just put all her time to waste for your greed, and made someone sad. It might just be a virtual item, and if it is, why would you tick someone for it. Bottom line: GEt your OWN bunny, not someone elses.

Message to all: Do it in one trade!
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum