Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 Protec10

With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED

+6
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
catfeet
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Eden
anika_
Justice♥boo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 Empty Re: With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED

Post by Justice♥boo Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:28 am

More: Sorry this took along time to reply
You might wanna re:read the last chapter to refresh your memory. Lol ^
I guess i'll just have to suffer the consequences said Ryan. I mean how bad can it be? It's not like it was a fight.. all I did was hit the girl.. for a good reason, kissing my boyfriend! Well... says Robbie Yeah I guess you're right, i'll be a witness... said Robbie. Well we better get back to school before we get in more trouble than we already are.. but we need excuses for missing 2 hours of school.. how about you had a doctor's appointment and i had a dentist appointment? said Ryan. I guess, I just hope they don't call our parents said Robbie. Yeah agreed, said Ryan. They both opened the school doors and you'll never guess who was sitting there right in front of them: Noah
Post for more! ♥ ~Justicè
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 Empty Re: With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED

Post by Eden Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 am

o;
I just read the entire story-again-and I still love it!

MORE!!!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:36 am

More: Hi Noah... said the both of them. Where have you guys been? said Noah. A doc-a dent- said Robbie and Ryan at the same time. A doctor's appointment said Robbie. A dentist appointment said Ryan. *Noah starts clapping* What a great lie-NOT. And Ryan, you're lucky I didn't tell anyone about you slapping me. But I WILL have my revenge. Sure you will, Noah. Can't take getting beat up? I thought so. said Ryan. Whatever, you lovebirds better get to class. Noah said rolling her blue eyes.
Comment for more!

Last edited by Justicè♥♥ on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 am

more!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:56 pm

More: (Next day)
Ryan got up the next morning and rummaged through her closet looking for something cute to wear. She finally found something : a long sleeved shirt, cute necklace, polka doted black and white pencil skirt, topping the outfit off with a cute belt : With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 Ken
Mean while, Noah picked out this outfit.. With your love: A story By Justice ♥ COVER UPDATED  - Page 2 Noah (I don't own any of these pics)
They were both obviously trying to impress the same guy.. Robbie. Noah did say she would get her revenge on Ryan though.. for slapping her and taking her old boyfriend and all.. Could today be the day she gets Robbie back?
Post for more!
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Sorry for double posting but here's more, I would of put it on the post above but it got all confusing with the pics lol
With your love-

(With Noah at school)
Noah is sitting on one of the benches in the courtyard near the window right by Robbie's locker. As soon as Ryan leaves his locker, she clicks over to him in her
high heels. ''Hi Robbie," she says half smiling. ''Hey Noah'', he says giving an awkward smile. ''Well... I just wanted to say i'm sorry... for everything.. friends?"
"Sure.. I guess''says Robbie. ''I mean.. we did date for years.. and we were friends for like ever .You really don't need to let this girl come between us..'' sighed Noah
''What?" said Robbie. ''Oh umm... nothing sorry, I'm just a little jealous... that's all, I'm really sorry Robbie'' said Noah
''Um, it's alright.. I guess'' said Robbie. ''I mean.. I know you probably don't care but we've been through soo much together. I loved you, Robbie'' whispered Noah
''Oh..." said Robbie quite shocked. ''I loved you too" thought Robbie.. ''It's not like she ever did anything wrong to me before I met Ryan..'' said Robbie, in his thoughts.
''Well.. remember how I kissed you in front of Ryan? All I wanted was to just kiss you goodbye.. and now she's not around.. so I won't tell her..'' said Noah
'' I guess we can do that.. (: said Robbie leaning towards Noah. They both smiled and kissed.. ''I dont wanna say goodbye'' Was this just a goodbye kiss?
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:05 pm

MORE Very Happy
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 am

Later that day with Shay and Jake-
'I have to tell you something.. Jake' says Shay
'Okay...' said Jake
'I'm moving.. to New york' said Shay
'WHAT? New york?? but.. we're in California..'
'I know.. ' said Shay
'This can't be happening..' said Jake
'Well.. today's my last day in school I leave tomorrow morning..' said Shay
'WHAT? So.. this is it?' said Jake
'Yeah...' said Shay
'I'll never forget you, Jake. I love you'
'I love you too, Shay.'
*Jake hugs Shay*

-With Ryan and Robbie-
'What did you wanna tell me, Robbie?' said Ryan
'Um.. well..' says Robbie
'?' thought Ryan
'I think we should break up.. see other people for now..' said Robbie
'What?..But- why?' said Ryan
'Well.. I'm not over Noah please don't be mad!' said Robbie
'WHAT?! I can't...I can't believe.. this'' said Ryan crying
'I'm so sorry' said Robbie

Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 pm

omg, more!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum