Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My hotel workers and residents needed :) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My hotel workers and residents needed :) Protec10

My hotel workers and residents needed :)

4 posters

Go down

My hotel workers and residents needed :) Empty My hotel workers and residents needed :)

Post by AmyPie Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:58 am

I am starting a new hotel on june 20th and i need workers and residents
fill out the form to be a worker and i will pick 1 for spa and one for register and room help

Form for worker
What do you want to be?
At what time are you on?
Why do you want to work?

residents dont need a form

I do not get on at 10am - 11am est
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

My hotel workers and residents needed :) Empty Re: My hotel workers and residents needed :)

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

What do you want to be? spa worker! At what time are you on? Any time of day just check with me because i might not be on the computer at certain times but around 4-7 (eastern time) Pm
Why do you want to work? I really like you and you are my bff and i think you will need help! Smile

Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

My hotel workers and residents needed :) Empty Re: My hotel workers and residents needed :)

Post by Bear<3 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Form for worker
What do you want to be?I will like to be working at the front desk showing people their rooms:)
At what time are you on?4-7 or 4-8 at times, central time.
Why do you want to work?I love being in hotels and like playing in bearville. I always wanted to work in a hotel! :DD
Bear<3
Bear<3
Royal bear

BearCoins : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Form for worker
What do you want to be?: Anything that is left c:
At what time are you on?: on week days usually 4pm-9pm(or 10pm) eastern time zone. On weekends usually 9am-10pm (LOL I take breaks sometimes Razz)
Why do you want to work?: I want to work, because I LOVE<3 working at hotels Wink Also, it will be fun working with everyone, like a team. I can show people to their rooms, help out with spa, or anything I can assist you with. (:

Thanks for taking this into consideration ~Cam
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:38 am

Yay i got all the workers Very Happy
now i need residents
i could use a third worker too:)
so no more workers accepted
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum