Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 Protec10

Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS

+9
Betty❤1D
Spoon
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Eden
anika_
catfeet
Justice♥boo
Joy ‹3
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 Empty Re: Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS

Post by Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥ Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:20 am

What would be fair for your gem ballet flats?
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 Empty Re: Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 am

Rofl idk, Jazzy!!!! Have an offer?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 am

for your puma, scottie plaid hat and maxine ski hat :3 (I saw plaid hat was on your wishlist) please consider! Razz
Spoon
Spoon
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 am

I will consider lol
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥ Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 am

Hmm.. I have a couple of offers. Razz
Mint green fuzzy clogs
OR
White fuzzy clogs
OR
light pink embroidered
OR
neon-ish blue embroidered

Here are the pics of the embroidered tops;
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 C15
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 E19
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty❤1D Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 am

What do you want for the pig outfit?
Betty❤1D
Betty❤1D
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:01 am

what would you trade for 2 eft's?

colours: black and tourquoise blue/green
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 am

Just saying: there is this boy named christipher something and he is trading green wand Very Happy
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 am

Betty= wish list items or other rares

Mustache girl= well, what are you interested in?

Amy= thanks for the info Wink
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Sooo...? Very Happy xD
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 am

JusticeStyles♥ wrote:What about
red gem ballet flats,
red satin holiday ribbon
baby panther hat
sweepstakes
and nerdy glasses for your puma outfit? c:

Its a good offer, but I am only really interested in the red ballet flats and the panther hat, is there anything else on my list you like besides puma outfit?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:42 am

Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥️ wrote:Hmm.. I have a couple of offers. Razz
Mint green fuzzy clogs
OR
White fuzzy clogs
OR
light pink embroidered
OR
neon-ish blue embroidered

Here are the pics of the embroidered tops;
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 C15
Miranda's rares trade thread. You'd better click! *With pics* UPDATED: NEW ITEMS - Page 2 E19

Jazzy, I really really like this offer and I think I will accept one of them Wink Can I see a pic of the green fuzzy clogs though? thanks
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:46 am

Dino hat (purple) for Puma?
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 am

Erm....is there anything else you like for your dino hat? I'll think about your offer.
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Disneygirl890 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:19 am

wat are you trading for red embroided?
Disneygirl890
Disneygirl890
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 am

Well.. I like the candy corn PSI.. xD
Is that fair?? if i give u baby panther hat and red ballet flats?
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:25 am

Disney= well....what do you like?!

Justice= I just know that the candy corn psi is rare....from a retired bear, I would do it if you want but idk how fair it is....I just think if you want it, then trade for it. I might be able to add something small if it works out
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Disneygirl890 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:29 am

well i like the puma outfit and the sock monkey hat
Disneygirl890
Disneygirl890
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:32 am

Well, Disney, you would have to add for those cuz red embroidered isn't fair for either lol.
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Disneygirl890 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 am

so wat about light blue bbl or sash?
Disneygirl890
Disneygirl890
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:49 am

Light blue bbl or sash for which items?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Disneygirl890 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:58 am

for puma outfit or sock monkey hat?
Disneygirl890
Disneygirl890
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:05 am

Hmmm......if you know how to take pics can you show me a pic of the blue bbl?
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Disneygirl890 Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:19 am

i cant get the pic to show up sorry
Disneygirl890
Disneygirl890
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice♥boo Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:23 am

So is that a yes?? [not trying to sound rude just wondering xDD]
Justice♥boo
Justice♥boo
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next