Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ Protec10

~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~

+4
♡ Poppy ♡
JosieBear
Zara<3
Melanie♥
8 posters

Go down

~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ Empty ~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~

Post by Melanie♥ Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:37 am

Welcome to BPS FIRSTever, contest.. Heres the rules to this one:

1. Dont post the links here ~ PM me it.
2. You have until the 19th, 6 AM ( Sorry so quick,I will be gone on holiday!)
3. Good luck and dont copy Wink

~ This contest!:

Design a advertisment video for the site! Very Happy It should include the sites link and what you think of it (: Once you have done this, upload it to youtube, if you dont have a youtube, thats fine! Get your friends to put it up for you, once your done, copy and paste the link to the video and PM me it! Here are the prizes:

1sT place: Red moose slippers!
2nd place: A plaid hat!
3rd place; 300 tickets!

Make sure to join, as you may win!
Good luck,
~ Admin
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ Empty Re: ~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~

Post by Zara<3 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:05 am

I hope I'll be back of holiday!
Zara<3
Zara<3
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ Empty Re: ~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~

Post by JosieBear Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:41 am

It says I can't send it to you on the first 7 days for a new member...
JosieBear
JosieBear
Friendly folk

http://bearvilleparadise.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Josie(: wrote:It says I can't send it to you on the first 7 days for a new member...

This is a problem we are facing, if you would PM me your username I will go ahead and find it
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ♡ Poppy ♡ Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 am

i'll do my entry now(:
--------------------------
~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ Avvies10
♡ Poppy ♡
♡ Poppy ♡
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by catieapril276 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:46 am

coool i agree ! ! ! Smile ~ Yes, BPS first contest!! Win lots of great prizes. Its a create a video! :) ~ 701762749
catieapril276
catieapril276
New born bear
New born bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Celestebearystylin16♥ Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 am

Admin wrote:
Josie(: wrote:It says I can't send it to you on the first 7 days for a new member...

This is a problem we are facing, if you would PM me your username I will go ahead and find it

I will Pm you my name too
♥Celestebearystylin16♥
♥Celestebearystylin16♥
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 am

any other contests going on that allow you to have at least 2 days to do it? lol lol!
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:43 am

This is a very exciting contest XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexa Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:21 pm

i don't know how to edit or film anything lol good luck to people participating
Lexa
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down