Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) Protec10

This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear)

5 posters

Go down

This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) Empty This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear)

Post by Dax3Haiix3 Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 am

As you all know, i'm going to Build-A-Bear next week. & I'm getting 2 bears. One for me to use, and the other for trade for Bunny Glasses C:

BUT! You guys have to list 10 bears you want, in case they don't have the bear at my store :/ I'm not gonna buy 10 bears lol, only 1. I'm bringing $100 to go shopping xD Razz If they don't have any of the bears that you listed, i'm gonna pick it for you (any cute ones xD) If all you guys accept this offer, then someone has to offer more. I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE BUNNY GLASSES (or more depending how badly you want the bear)

So list? C:

EDITED:
This offering ends on June 11, 2012 Or first one first serve xD (i think i said that right? lol)
Dax3Haiix3
Dax3Haiix3
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) Empty Re: This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear)

Post by anika_ Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:29 pm

i could trade bbl (not default ) for a bear Smile

i really don't mind what type but i would like socks monkey or the puma bear Smile ? or any other is fine Smile
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 103

Back to top Go down

This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear) Empty Re: This Offer For Bunny Glasses? C: (you pick what bear)

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:09 am

yellow cake outfit
black embroidered
old pink mask

for sock monkey bear?
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax3Haiix3 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:10 am

sweet13 wrote:i could trade bbl (not default ) for a bear Smile

i really don't mind what type but i would like socks monkey or the puma bear Smile ? or any other is fine Smile

color?
Dax3Haiix3
Dax3Haiix3
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax3Haiix3 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:11 am

supermoustache girl wrote:yellow cake outfit
black embroidered
old pink mask

for sock monkey bear?

hmm, idk if they will have that bear, but i'll try & i'll think about your offer
Dax3Haiix3
Dax3Haiix3
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 am

Dax3Haiix3 wrote:

color?

dark grey?
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax3Haiix3 Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:48 am

sweet13 wrote:
Dax3Haiix3 wrote:

color?

dark grey?

DEAL:)

EDIT: I'll give you the code on Monday (June 11, 2012)(day i'm getting them) if not, then any day before the 17 Smile
Dax3Haiix3
Dax3Haiix3
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by anika_ Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:02 am

Dax3Haiix3 wrote:
sweet13 wrote:
Dax3Haiix3 wrote:

color?

dark grey?

DEAL:)

EDIT: I'll give you the code on Monday (June 11, 2012)(day i'm getting them) if not, then any day before the 17 Smile

thanks so much! i really really really appreciate it Smile! If i'm not on monday then i'll probably be on the weekend of that week hopefully:) since i'll be revising for most of that week for a test:) Very excited though thx you again so much Very Happy!

Last edited by sweet13 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
anika_
anika_
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty❤1D Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:03 am

Not trying to put your hopes down,but the sock monkey was only a test bear and isn't available
Betty❤1D
Betty❤1D
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 pm

aww Sad betty you put my hopes down xDD but i would want 2 sea bears then pwease Very Happy or just 1 and maybe a llama Very Happy or something xD
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy ‹3 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:17 pm

TT^TT did you already tradee the bear? is it too late to offer? ):
Joy ‹3
Joy ‹3
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum