Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) Protec10

i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread)

5 posters

Go down

i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) Empty i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread)

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 am

trading..

i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 111i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 211i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 311i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 511i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 611i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 611i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 811i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 910[/url]i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 1011i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) 1210

my bunny is only for moose.
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) Empty Re: i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread)

Post by kiana! Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:23 am

hot pink embroided for red ?
kiana!
kiana!
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

http://rarebearville.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) Empty Re: i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread)

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:43 am

no thanks i don't like hot pink remember? or default blue
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 am

What are you looking for for the floral capri bottoms?
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 am

idk Razz
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Meghan Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 pm

supermoustache girl wrote:idk Razz
I have some efts
i need help to get more rarer! i'm practically broke and poor of rareness :P (trading thread) NcTxe

I also have
red patriotic girl skirt
white patriotic girl top
black necklace top
girl space costume (full)
guitar set vest (purple)
girl pirate top (orange)
black criss cross tank top
sash
pink cuddly ears
alien globe

I wouldn't mind trading a couple of things depending on which you like
Meghan
Meghan
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 pm

sorry i just traded them 0.0 for red embroidered, sash, and dark green sequin top Very Happy
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Can we offer for that sash you just got?? ;D
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 pm

For your Drum Major Hat~Gem Ballet Flats?
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 am

Liz♥️ wrote:For your Drum Major Hat~Gem Ballet Flats?

liz - deal
jai - sure and luv your avatar Very Happy could you make me one of those? Razz
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down