Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- Protec10

How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN-

3 posters

Go down

How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- Empty How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN-

Post by Betty❤1D Mon May 28, 2012 4:05 am

Stamp Base-How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- ROnG5
Step One: Open up Gimp. (Whew. its so far away...I...Can't..OH THERE IT IS. *CLICK* xD)
Step Two: Save/paste your image to your computer:And open it on Gimp.
Step Three: Find your image save it, and open it on another window on Gimp.
Step Four: Crop it so it won't look smudged later on.
Step Five: On the Stamp Window, click this: How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- 34flm4z
Then, go all around the image, Remember, DON'T GO AROUND THE WHITE STAMP PART!!
Step 6: Now, On the image your gonna put in the Stamp, Go to Image>Scale Image> and scale it.
Step 7: Now, on the image you want in the stamp, goto Edit>Copy Visible
Step 8: Goto your stamp image and goto Image>Mode>RBG
Step 9: Make sure the image you want in your stamp is copied *Visible*, now, on your stamp remember, it should look like this:
If it does, goto Edit>Paste Into.
Step 10: Once its in your Stamp, Crop it to what mine looks like ^^^^ And leave the drop shadow on the corner. (:
Step 11: Your done! Be proud!
My finished result:How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- St3cm
(I made mine in Photoshop)
If you have any questions please ask. (:
Betty❤1D
Betty❤1D
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- Empty Re: How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN-

Post by Eden Mon May 28, 2012 4:15 am

I'll try again later, I failed my first time Razz
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN- Empty Re: How to make a stamp-WORKS ON GIMP;REQUESTED BY EDEN-

Post by Fleurtheorca Mon May 28, 2012 8:35 am

I saw this same exact tutorial with the same picture earlier. What a coincidence. Razz
Fleurtheorca
Fleurtheorca
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum