Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Giveaway 2012! :)  EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Giveaway 2012! :)  Protec10

Giveaway 2012! :)

+20
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Betty❤1D
AmyPie
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Marcella~purple
kiana!
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Dakota♥Hearts
Camryn
Spoon
Tim Hortons ✮
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Chantelle
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
PeanutButterEggies♥
Eden
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
catfeet
Melanie♥
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Giveaway 2012! :)  Empty Giveaway 2012! :)

Post by Melanie♥ Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:44 am

This giveaway is for a baseball cap and orca hat.

All you have to do is sign your name here and why you like BABV! The two most detailed description wins one of the items! Sadly, I can't get the BB colour to you just now, but I will shortly! You have until 16/04/2012 to do this! Best of luck!

There are some members banned from this giveaway:

Members under 20 posts
Members that have not been active for a week

Good luck to you all! Get writing! Smile

- Melanie!

Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Giveaway 2012! :)  Empty Re: Giveaway 2012! :)

Post by catfeet Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:55 am

Hai derr LOL; Babv name ; ElizaSilly6 x3
Anyway, why I like babv is because if it didn't exist, we wouldn't have epic forums like this one, to be able to meet and talk to the friends we make online(x! It's also a great place to make babv music videos, make new friends and play games xD BABV provides a fun and safe community for us all to be in, so that's some of the many reason I don't like, LOVE BABV xD When they put the virtual world under maintenance, yes It sucks but it only means ray are doing even more epic things to bearville for us! The cybearguides are kind and helpful and so is Chloe and miguell. But another thing is whenever you resist help through email or via FAQ on the site , you will get an email back nearly straight away helping you! Well they did to me and my friend xD. And FINALLY ending my massive paragraph, because of a friend I made on BP and bearville I managed to get bunny glasses , which I had been looking for , for ages! Because bearville really is, a "pawsome" place.
LOL.

EDIT : Forgot to put my name ROFL

Last edited by TitanicLiz♥ on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:58 am; edited 2 times in total
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 am

my babv name :ZoeyAdventure19139 Why I love babv: I love babv because it is really fun and safe. Babv is really fun when my bffs are online. We talk and we visit places. It is AWESOME. the most fun is when bp members and i talk and hang out. I really like when Chloe and Miguel and greentracks visit us! It is fun when all of us are together as a big Bearville Family! and when there are new babv members i always greet them with an emoticion because if they don't have safe open chat they can't see what we are saying. When i help someone it is really fun and feels good. Bearville is really really really fun when it is game time! My favorite game is canine care because i love dogs (as in my username) I hope you really like it! Smile I love BABV! Plus we wouldn't have bearville playground! i really love bearville and bp! Smile -Love Zoey!
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:36 am

My babv name: EdenBlue9

Why I LOVE Bearville:
Bearville is such a great place to make friends, trade, make music videos and have fun! Sometimes, in life, that won't happen... Once in awhile you get fights with your friends (in real), and you wish they would go away. When that happens to me, I rush home, finish my homework, and log on bearville. All my friends support me on bearville, and I wish I knew a number of them in real life. We have a great time, and if we argue, we make up very quickly. I love to make new friends, trade, and make new music videos. We also wouldn't have awesome forums like bp, or any other one! Babv is a great place to meet people, and bv is one of the best websites ever made Very Happy
There you go!
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by PeanutButterEggies♥ Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 am

Bearville Name:JaliyahJazz15

I Love Bearville Because I Love To Get New Stuff To Wear And To Share! I Also Love Bearville Because It's A Way To Learn About Others Forums. I Also Get To Know More About My Friends Using Bearville And Have A Great Time.Another Reason Why I Love Bearville Because I Can Bring My Bears To Life And I Can Say That I'm Not To Young For A Bear Smile! I Love To Get Cool Stuff That Always Doesn't Have To Be Rare, I Love Coming Online After School To Get My Bear On ! Very Happy Those Are My Reasons Why I Love Bearville.com! Smile
PeanutButterEggies♥
PeanutButterEggies♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:00 am

Bearville name: ZoeStitch72
Why I like bearville: Well.... Bearville is a great and safe virtual site which is suitable for all ages really. I don't like it, I LOVE it, it's so enjoyable for me! And I have to say I'm kinda addicted, even my mum says! Razz I go on it every day. Because of bearville I've met all these lovely friends! I very much enjoy playing bearville, I like trading, playing games and talking to friends. I also like making bearville music videos. And because you've made BP it's even better! All my friends make me laugh and are so nice. Even when I'm quite older I might even still be playing it! Very Happy It's such a fun website! It's the best virtual game I've ever played online! (:
Thanks! (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantelle Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:27 am

BABV User: ChantelleVanilla
Why I love BV:
I just can't have my words for it. I love when BV updated and added the Jr.Cybearguides move, where you can point and people and throw snowballs at them. It was seriously amusing watching them say "Hey!" because I threw a snowball at them. No doubt, those new fountain items? Talk about adorable. Also lately, BV started being creative. I love trading and talking to my friends. I get to express my creativity with outfits on bearville. I also love when Chloe, Miguel, Greentracks and Maxine come online and give us free gifties. Like those new boots they gave us in april? I love them. They add new quests every months, I suppose. Which are quite fun trying to find what they told us to. I started to play it in 2008? Yeah. The memories. I remember meeting amazing friends because of Bearville. And to be honest, Bearville is what got me to meet everyone here and my friends on other forums. I love bearville xox.
Thanks (:
Chantelle
Chantelle
Royal bear

BearCoins : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥ Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:38 am

Hi Mel! Very Happy
BABV User; SydneyBlue67/SomeoneCrystal3/JennyLuv208 [I got hacked twotimes,find me around bearville on JennyLuv208.]
Why I love Bearville; I love Bearville because its very fun. Even since I joined Bearville,I keep on playing on it everyday.The main reason I like Bearville is because you can make new friends.I totally love to make new friends and to join bearville forums! I mostly love to trade also because you can get new cute stuff! And I love bearville because of the cute BABW bears! That is what made me join BABV.And,I never quitted when I got hacked,Because,I love Bearville!
Thanks for reading Mel. c:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE c:

Last edited by Hi! on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Sʏᴅɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴜsᴇ♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:55 am

hi! my names princess Wink or you can call me bunni if you want hehe Smile

REASON WHY I WUV BABV!: wow, where can i start? Smile well hmm.. OK! i got it Very Happy what i really really really love about babv is that i get to hang out with my besties: orlandokinight, meganbubbles112, daisydazzle1104, and best of all: ALEXACUTE21! hehe Very Happy she is my bestest friend. we always have fun together and sometimes just talk about random things. my second favorite thing to do in babv is trade. i really love trading alot and i always can't wait to get on babv and trade! you never know whats behind the door for you next Wink i could always get bunny, oh wait1 maybe even better bbl! or or grand! how i've always wanted to get grand Razz lol x). well enough about trading let's see what else is next in stores! lol Very Happy well my third favorite thing to do on babv is play the furtastic fountain Wink what fun it is! i always hope to get something cute and pretty! rofl. i just really like cute things Smile my fourth favorite thing is to go fishing with my friend frisbee and we would always laugh and say what we caught. one time he caught a sock! rofl! how funny is that? and last but not least Wink my fifth favorite thing to do in babv is walk around and shop Smile i always go to the shop and buy cute stuff, or stuff that i would look really good in Wink hehe Very Happy well that's it! i hoped you liked it everyone and mel! i really hope i win that orca hat/ bbl Smile

user: princessstar165

- princess

Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:33 am

HI! The reasons i LOVE bearville is because all my friends like, KenziePurple21, SomeoneSpring6, and TaraStarShine70(who always will be remebered because she quit:(!!I miss you girl!!), and AlxiaApril1, and JourneyBlue18. There all special to me and even one person we have all hated but I learned to forgive her because truly she is an amazing friend minus all the mean things she has done and her name is justice scruffy(:. All my friends on bearville make my life colourful and there the ones keeping me from quitting when i most ever wanted to. So I love all my friends on bearville to pieces!!! Also bearville is fun because there special give aways and prizes and every single little pixel put into every single item. bearille is always awesome because trading!! it warms my heart to bits whenever i get rare(I just LOVE it!!)also not to be mean to all the other unrare items by saying there not important but sure they can be!! why not? rofl. I also love cub condos!! like where in the ham sandwich did they get that idea. I also love maxine clark! chloerocks! miguel!and fuzzy little green tracks (:I also love my little furry friends!! (that sounds cheesy but i love them anyways(Smile I would list more but then my paragraph would be really long.BUt mostly i LOVE bearville cause it led me to this forum which i love with ALL my heart and all the people in it!

Last edited by chocolate_paws on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause i really had to idk :P)
Spoon
Spoon
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 am

Bearville name: CamrynCocoa15
Why I like Bearville: Bearville is AMAZING!!!! Razz I lovelovelove♥️♥️♥️ BearvileXDD I love it because i found this website(Which is AWESOME! Smile) Plus, I met one of my friends that I love having her as a bv friend. She was always there for me through thick and thin. She gave me items when I lost items to trickers, hung out with me when I was crabby(LOL i don't know how she did that:P), and even when my neighbor(in real life) stalked us on bearville(on his account). She is a true friend and I love her(like a friend rofl) so much! Also, bearville led me to meet all the great people on BP. Eden, carly, Jazzy, Fleur, Paws, Zoey, Zoe, Liz , Caryn, Mel, etc (:. Bearville offered great things like friends, trading, furry friends, houses, a garden and so much more! When I got embroidered, nerdy, and sweepstakes I wanted to go up to that person in real life and just hug them to pieces, because I was so excited XDD. The most important thing on bearville that I think is having the opportunity to actually be able to go on it(and have a bear:P lol jk). Sometimes I feel bad for the newbies, but I know they're great people and they make bearvile... well Bearvile Razz I hope you like my Bearville paragraph Smile
Ok so let me get down to my favorites in Bv.
So... one of the first things I like about bv is that you can make tons of friends! I have 200 or maybe 207(max if you usually add the person yourself.
Secondly.. I like trading. Mostly to get rare items or just to trade for fun because I get bored easily.
And lastly third... Free items!! Yes i said it.. Free items! When I mean free items I mean like clothes, accessories, moves, food, credits, bb, etc. Mostly they're from Chloe, Miguel, Maxine, and Green Tracks. Or Bearemy and Pawlette. But, I mean from them and regular bv citezens Razz
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by Dakota♥Hearts Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 am

Bearville Name: DakotaFlower80 Why I love bearville: I love it because it is a fun virtual world. It's a fun way to make friends, trade, chat. I enjoy playing with my bears and exploring the cool world. I like reading the bearville times and the paws fur nature magazine. I like collecting cool items and I especially like the new garden helpers. I am grateful for being a member and I have the most fun ever! I like meeting special guests, like Maxine. I like watching the Chole Show. I LOVE bearville and always will. I am grateful to be a member!
Dakota♥Hearts
Dakota♥Hearts
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥ Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 am

BV name: JazzyJammin53
Why i love Bearvile:
I played Bearville since it came out.. when it was buildabearville.com and still playing it<33, i'm never too young to collect buildabears and play bv.;3 Bearville gave me an opportunity to make new friends that helped me around and make me laugh and soo glad i met them; period.c: I love trading with people on bv xDD also to explore around whats new on bv. I love mixing and matching bv outfits i wear.(; Not really much to say.I can't describe how much i loove bearville.<3. Thanks for hosting Melly. >:DD
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Jᴀᴢᴢʏʟɪᴄɪᴏᴜs♥
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm

Come on people! Tell all your friends on BP to enter, I'm delaying this contest to the 20th.
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiana! Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:00 am

Bearville Name: KIANAADORABLE373
i just love bearville not just because we can trade and get rare items i also like bv because we can bring our soo cute online furry friends to life! Smile and yes,there is more!!!!! i love playing with my special friend linneteseashell she is such a good friend we always get together and look alike lol Razz but anyways i love play games on bearville like fishing and the baseball game and to tell you the truth without bv it would be sad and one more thing that makes me like bv is that all the jcbg, maxine,chloe,muguiel ext try to make it a fun and safe place and they are doing a great job Smile wait . . . i almost forgot in bv you have your own sense of createvity witch is awesome you don't have to be afraid to be who you really are on bv! Smile Wink Razz wait i for got something again ! i love our city gardens they let us water our plants and it gives us a chance to be responsible without bearville there would be none of these bearville websites and great online friends .

Last edited by kiana! on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i forgot to add something)
kiana!
kiana!
Royal bear

http://rarebearville.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcella~purple Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm

I love bearville because there is so many people to chat and trade with. And you can meet people new and have Pawsome! fun with them. One of my favorite things to do is give people who don't have rare items well rare items like my friend AshleyPink627. The events on bearville is really fun to like to visit/see chloe show the carnival easter island and even quest and prizes from new bears. Even meeting ChloeRocks MiguelSunshine Maxine ClarkCEB and the cybearguides. How can i forget extra stuff for cybearguides and VIBs. Oh! and with a group of friends we go around bearville saying " Be nice Be fair and have fun! Smile. Its also fun to be well random when you chat and express your feeling but at the same time like being elated astonished and other feelings
Well thanks so much for reading it doesn't matter if I win or not at least I tell people how what i do on bearville Thanks for reading again PS: good luck everyone! Smile
( there might be more grammar sorry for the mistakes)
Bearville name: MarcelloAdorable45

Last edited by Marcellaadorable45 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong grammar skills XD)
Marcella~purple
Marcella~purple
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 pm

BABV Name: DaisyDazzle1104
I'm not gonna make this short and sweet because then how can I explain why I love BABV? 3 reasons. Friends, Expression, and Different Opportunities. How about dem paragraphs?

Well, I love Bearville for the fact of friends. Friends play huge important parts in life. On Bearville we get to meet new ones and also hang out with them. We get to play games with them on some multi-player games also. Bearville can really contribute towards friends in a very positive way, which makes it one of the reasons I love BABV.

My second reason for liking Bearville is that you can express yourself in new ways. I love BABV because you can add hairstyles you wish you had or you DO have but in different colors, you can also put on a hair or face that's the true you! I also like the variety of clothes you can choose to edit your character into your own style. Also you can design your own clothes which I love! Really comes in handy when you can find something that matches you're wanted top or whatever. One of the best things I love about Bearville.

Last reason is the opportunities that other virtual worlds don't offer. Bearville has a game that gives out free items daily, I love free stuff! I love that you can trade too! Most sites don't let you trade items which I find really bobo. I also love the quests that they have and when you're done they reward you.. meaning MORE FREE STUFF!! I love free stuff and Bearville gives it to me(;

Soo.. Yeah I know I kind of made this like an essay, but what can I say? Bearville has a LOT of good things to offer. THAT is the reason I love it.

Last edited by Jαɪ♥sMυsɪᴄ on Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 am; edited 2 times in total
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:13 am

Bearville Name: MirandaShamrock22

Why do I love bearville? The answer for me would be...well, what's not to love about it? I can meet new friends and hang out! And um, hello?! Bearville brought me this forum!!!!! Also, I have always wanted to design my own house, and I can do this at my condo Wink I also really like how bearville is about internet safety, which is really important. I like being able to have my own garden, and my own vacation home. Bearville is a great experience, and I wouldn't be surprised if it helps us out when we get older. By the way, who wouldn't love bringing furry friends to life?!

Thanks

Miranda
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:03 am

name: BP: Amyflowers BV: AmyFurbulous127

Sorry if this is late, but i love babv
because. . .

1. I make awesome friends
2. You don''t just get the build a bears fro the stuffed animal, you can bring it online and play with it.
3.you can customize your character and buy clothes for it, same with the animals

Desc.
1. My best friends are the bp people, adeline springtime, and rebekah bearycute. they are always encoruraging me and being nice. When i trade them they are not all like "Terrible offer" or "way to little" they simply say "sorry Sad " . I love how your friends on bearville treat me better than my real friends. i am not an ignored shadow with no one to talk to, instead, i always have someone there for me. At a point i had no friends in life, the people in bv and bp were me frinds. Smile

2. When i was little, i only shopped at babv when i was 3 years old, the next time i went i was a lot older. The bad part about it was that i dont play with stuffed animals anymore, i play computer mostly. When i first saw a commercial for this site, i dug up one of my codes and logged it on, it was a highschool musical bear. i enjoyed playing it and then i got more and more bears as birthday and christmas presents. i logged them on and played with them on the computer. i loved babw even more after bv came out. Smile

3. i absolutly LOVE websited that you dress up people. On bv, you can dress your people with clothes from the shops, psis, fountain, etc.i remember my first purchace, i got credits,i used them up in 5 minutes xD.i kept earning bearbills to buy clothes for my character, and dress her really pretty. i also changed her hair a lot often at the bee stylin' salon. i loved having pink hair. i remember when there was only three face choices, then on the bv times it said they would release new face choices. I was sooo excited . i tryed on those two faces and could not decide. When i bought clothes for my bears they looked so cute in cheer outfits. Customizing my person is awesome. Smile

thanks for reading Smile

Last edited by AmyFlowers on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:34 pm

eek! hope i win :3 and good luck to all of you guys out there! hope you guys win too Wink so then you can trade me the bbl xD rofl kidding kidding - but good luck to everyone!

(this is just a motivation speech :3)
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:44 pm

so who won?
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Mel didn't post the winners yet.

And please don't double post Razz
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:21 pm

^ Mel said she's posting them on Saturday, Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:25 pm

Well, Mel hasn't been on in SOO long xDD
Good point, though Smile LOL
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:27 am

ROOOFL Razz
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum