Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Please take some time to read this. . . EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Please take some time to read this. . . Protec10

Please take some time to read this. . .

+5
Eden
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Camryn
Daphne♥
catfeet
9 posters

Go down

Please take some time to read this. . . Empty Please take some time to read this. . .

Post by catfeet Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:08 am

As you may be aware, on the 14th April 1912, The infamous "Titanic" was struck, at 11.40pm. It sank at 2.30am on the 15th of April.
Of the 2,228 passengers and crew members who set sail, only 705 Titanic passengers survived.
For those of you who do not know the story of the Titanic, here is a sum up.:

The was an infamous (known for a terrible disaster), Ship called the Titanic. It was the largest ship in known history at that time.

Info about the Titanic :
The cost to build the RMS Titanic was $7.5 million,they used 3,000 men and it took two years to build the Titanic. Three million rivets held its massive hull together. Although there were 4 funnels (smoke stacks), only 3 were operational. The 4th funnel was for looks. There were 6 ice warnings received by Titanic on the day of the collision. They were all ignored by the wireless operator who was preoccupied with transmitting passenger messages.

1,178 lifeboat seats were carried aboard.

2,208 lifeboat seats were needed.

April 14th, 2012 will be the 100th anniversary of the Titanic's sinking.

After this long, "BORING" information of the Titanic, on the 14th of April, take some time to think about, those who were on the Titanic, the amount of people who lost loved ones. All due to looks. And making the crew, and ship, look good. Don't make a mistake like this... even though you probably can't xDD.
It just goes to shows, this is a case of , quality over quantity. -_-
If you agree with how this is a complete tragedy, please post below what you think Razz :3

Thanks for Bearing with me xD
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Please take some time to read this. . . Empty Re: Please take some time to read this. . .

Post by Daphne♥ Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 am

I feel you liz...I read what you had to say.It is very foolish of them to do that..So many loved ones...Wow...What i say is...
Wow..
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Please take some time to read this. . . Empty Re: Please take some time to read this. . .

Post by catfeet Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 am

I know: But what touches me in the film, is when the Captain knows he's done wrong, and he puts his life to end. It makes me sad </3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Camryn Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:48 am

That one person or people ignoring the ice alarm things was a VERY bad choice.... he probably paid his does. Also, thaks for posting this, now I know more about the Titanic. Mel will probably love this XDD
Camryn
Camryn
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 697

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 am

CarnationCamryn wrote:That one person or people ignoring the ice alarm things was a VERY bad choice.... he probably paid his does. Also, thaks for posting this, now I know more about the Titanic. Mel will probably love this XDD

Extremely bad choice, endangering peoples lives, he could of at least looked at them and passed them on to someone else to look at if he was busy!
Haha, Yes she will c;
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 am

That's very thoughtful! Thanks for posting
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 am

agreed with miranda
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Hortons ✮ Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 am

he could have ATLEAST slowed down a little you know? or ATLEAST tell someone else about it or ATLEASTTTTT TRIED TO SCHEDULE IT TOMORROW YOU KNOW? GOSH PPL THESE DAYS! xDDDD
Tim Hortons ✮
Tim Hortons ✮
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Np Miranda ~ I had a titanic spasm last night Razz
Star ~ You mean the days 100 years ago Wink LOL.
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie♥ Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:19 pm

.SCREAMS.
Being Rose, I was on the ship (x I am very sad that Jack died Sad I swear, I wasted like 10 tissue boxes from Ancient Tesco! xD Okay okay I'm not rose but hey, a girl can dream!

Though, my love for the film is stronger. I have done research * yes melly is a pro * and the arrogance of the passengers was INCREDIBLE. They refused help from a sort of mid-class ship, The Californian. NO third class passengers were on board the real Titanic, apart from the workers. Plus, they left the workers to die. EVERY arrogant soul was saved, the innocent people were left to die. If they accepted help from the fellow ship, only a few would of lost their lives, maybe even none.
Melanie♥
Melanie♥
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 14

http://www.bearvilleplayground.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Amg Mel i so agree ;3
Third class should have been saved , not first :L
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Liz♥Chocolate wrote:I know: But what touches me in the film, is when the Captain knows he's done wrong, and he puts his life to end. It makes me sad </3

Same, I remember when it was on the TV and my sister and mum wanted to watch it, but I didn't want to. It's sooo sad and I hate it when Rose and Jack are floating on that ice and Jack dies. <\3 It breaks my heart to watch it. And the song 'My heart will go on' makes me even more sad. :\ Thanks for posting though! I can tell it means alot to you and you worked hard on this. (:
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 am

HopGoesZoe♥️ wrote:
Liz♥️Chocolate wrote:I know: But what touches me in the film, is when the Captain knows he's done wrong, and he puts his life to end. It makes me sad </3

Same, I remember when it was on the TV and my sister and mum wanted to watch it, but I didn't want to. It's sooo sad and I hate it when Rose and Jack are floating on that ice and Jack dies. <\3 It breaks my heart to watch it. And the song 'My heart will go on' makes me even more sad. :\ Thanks for posting though! I can tell it means alot to you and you worked hard on this. (:

Rofl Yeah: What i Hate is when, She's like Jack Smile Jack Neutral JACK :'( , And then, My Heart Will Go On , Starts playing and Thats when you know he's dead </3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.Hutcherson<3 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:31 am

Thank you SO much for posting Smile
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Mrs.Hutcherson<3
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 1
Location : The Location of Panem. A.k.a District 12, I am known as Katniss Everdeen, The Girl On Fire!

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓιℓ♥ριρ Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:49 am

Liz♥️Chocolate wrote:
HopGoesZoe♥️ wrote:
Liz♥️Chocolate wrote:I know: But what touches me in the film, is when the Captain knows he's done wrong, and he puts his life to end. It makes me sad </3

Rofl Yeah: What i Hate is when, She's like Jack Smile Jack Neutral JACK :'( , And then, My Heart Will Go On , Starts playing and Thats when you know he's dead </3
Yeah D':
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
ℓιℓ♥ριρ
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:15 am

HopGoesZoe♥️ wrote:
Liz♥️Chocolate wrote:
HopGoesZoe♥️ wrote:

Yeah D':

And i HATE how they string out the part where the ship starts getting water in it/sinking </3
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum