Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 Protec10

AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is...

+6
Daphne♥
Dakota♥Hearts
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 Empty Re: AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is...

Post by Melanieee380 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:17 am

AwesomeAmy wrote:Why doesent she give the item first
then get the bearbills

then the other person could possibly do the same thing...

anyways, I agree with Diamond and Neomi. This probably is a scam (like Diamond said, I'm not sure, but it PROBABLY is). Just to warn everyone in the future, she runs aways with things! JUST A WARNING
Melanieee380
Melanieee380
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is... - Page 2 Empty Re: AUCTION FUR FUZZY KOALA HAT!!!! and the winner is...

Post by Zoey Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:39 am

Maybe what we can make an Admin/Mod do the trading. The winner of auction can give the money to the Admin or whoever, and then the person giving the prize can give a the hat to the Admin, and then the Admin can give the bear bills to the auction host and the prize to the winner.
It would take some time, but to avoid scamming you could try that~
Zoey
Zoey
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2