Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn Protec10

Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn

+7
gaby❀
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Spoon
Chantelle
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
11 posters

Go down

Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn Empty Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 am

Hey guys !

Want to be the next smiley? Here's all you have to do:

Write a short story about how your going to spend your New Years. It can be past, present or future tense and can can be about anything as long as its taking place on New Year's day Wink

Here is an example:

I'm losing my breath...there's no turning back..."AAAAAAAAAH!", I scream with the most pale look in my face. "Found you!", my older prettier cousin smirks at me. (I hated her, she always thought she was better than me. She beat me in all games, all sports, and all contests. Once she tripped me down the stairs just so she can get the better plate of ravioli!)Darn it, I thought this was the best hiding place in my basement. As the next round of our hide and seek game continues, I smell a rather stenchy smell coming from upstairs... Running upstairs, I tiptoe past my mom preparing food for all the guests, crawl past the dining room with everyone chatting away, and through the room where my boy cousins wrestle. Still, I cannot find that smell...It honestly smelt like something was burning, but I wasn't completely sure. Continuing on my search, I reach my mom and dad's bedroom on the third floor, and to my surprise, the ironing board was on fire! Mom had probably forgot to turn the iron off! I reach to turn it off but the electrical cord shocked me, and for the first time in my life, I was paralyzed. I couldn't move at all. In complete shock, i try to call for help, but what can you do when you can't move a single muscle in your body. Well, this is the end of it... I hope when I die, even that evil cousin will miss me. As I start to close my eyes, I hear a distant call..."...Ca...Car!....caryn!.......CARYN!" I look up, and there my "evil" cousin knelt, shouting for help and carrying me away from the fire. I fainted of course, and could not recall what had happened later that afternoon. But what I do know is that I woke up in the hospital next to my evil cousin. I didn't know what to say...but a gentle smile bid across her face which slowly turned my speechless lips into a quirky little smile. We both hugged eachother, and that was that. I guess even evil cousins could have the world's best heart, and that was my first lesson I had learnt in this New Year.

Basically, my favourite story will win a red embroidered top and a new smiley! Just so you know what I mean by smiley--> Its those pictures you can do in the chatbox. Here is an example of my smiley:

Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn 1500084028

So everytime someone says my name, that pops up Razz Now you have the chance to make one of your own for all to see and say in the chatbox! GOOD LUCK TO ALL! Contest ends January 6th Very Happy

do NOT post questions on this thread as they will be deleted.

Last edited by CountdownCaryn 3..2..1.. on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn Empty Re: Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:59 am

The clock ticked 11:52, "8 more minutes, aren't you excited?!" I was giddy with excitement and didn't wait for Jessi to answer, "OF COURSE YOU ARE!! Who wouldn't be?!" I was practically yelling at her! Jessi didn't even acknowledge me, but I really didn't care, it was New Years! "Jessi... what are you doing?" I was curious and looking to inquire some info. "I'm writing my New Years' Resolution, and please, not so loud!" She spoke as if I were a distraction. "Oooohhh!! I wanna write on too!!!" I grabbed a pencil and found some scrap paper and titled my page: My New Years' Resolution. I sat there thinking, not paying attention to the time. Finally a thought popped into my mind, I scrawled on the paper "To talk quieter when midst of excitement" I was just getting pumped when all of a sudden I noticed Jessi wasn't sitting next to me anymore. I walked outside with my resolution clutched in my hand. As I walked outside all our home fireworks were used and there was the last sparkler getting lit. I was so caught up in writing my New Years Resolution that I forgot all about the countdown and everything. I was heart broken, but then I remembered... the most important thing on my list was "Never cry over my own mistakes" I blinked back my tears and put on a smile and exclaimed (Not too loudly) "Happy New Years!!"
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn Empty Re: Official Contest Just for New Years! ~Caryn

Post by Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Best of luck to everyone who tried out! (:

Here's my story: Being in New York is so much fun, i'm originaly from Texas so this is cool. You know how every year in New York they put a glowing ball on a pole then let it explode when 2012 comes? Well i'm ready to head upstairs to see it explode up front. When i head into the elevator its 11:56pm, a nice man goes into the elevator with me. But in my hotel they turn off the electricity so you can watch out the window to see what happens. Now there's 4 minutes left and it doesn't take that long to go upstairs. Wrong idea, the guy is about my age maybe a year older.
"Hey, getting ready for the big drop?"
"Yeah, hey your Amy right?"
"How did you know?"
"I herd you talking with your friends down the hall last night"
"Oh.. sorry about that, i knew we were up late"
He doesn't answer but its okay, he didn't have to. Then the elevator starts going up then just shuts down.
"Oh no.." I check my phone and the time is
12:00pm.
"What time is it?"
"It's midnight.."
He looks down to the ground and the emergency lights come on. I call my friend Skylar.
"Skylar, i'm stuck in the elevator. Help me out"
"Amy, i can't do anything"
"Call a janitor or something"
"No thats gross"
Okay ill set this clear, she's not my best friend. She can be.. well, stupid. Then i bang on the doors saying
"Help? Somebody?"
And the guy just looks at me struggle to get out of here.
"Do you mind? I'm trying to get out of here and you just stay there and watch me"
"Oh right, i'm Emit"
About 10 minutes later the electricity comes back on and the elevator doors come open. I run out and i sprint outside. Instead of going into the hotel to watch, the ball already fell down the pole so its too late. I head outside and watch it up front. Confetti falls down on me and i smile until all the confetti falls.

The End (:
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Sαrαн ♥ Lovαble
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Chantelle Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:48 am

Journal Of Trinity:
It was only 10 minuts until New Years. I was spending time with my best friend Willow, thinking ; what will happen this year? Will 2012 really end? It was a dreadful thought. Never would I know what would happen next. The only person who knew my fears was Willow. She told me not to worry, but to think of my new plans next year. To be honest, I couldn't wait for New Years. But.. what? What was that, I screamed to Willow. 'I.. I, don't know' she replied. I heard an explosion, I'm sure, I thought to myself. Five minutes later more explosion noises came. This is our time, the Earth is really going to end, I said. Willow simply replied; Don't fool yourself, i'm sure its just some bad boys playing us. I'm going outside to check. Willow went outside, as I heard her screamed 'OH MY GOSH'. I cried in my pillow, I knew something was wrong. This is it. Only 20 seconds till the end. ; 20,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.
As the biggest explosion I ever heard came...........

I woke up at the edge of my bed, being screamed at by Willow. She screamed; ITS ONLY 20 SECONDS TILL NEW YEARS!
I thought to myself, that was a dream. It was only a dream! I couldn't believe it, as I ran up to Willow and hugged her as we chanted : 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR. Never would 2011 be forgotten. As I told Willow my dream, she laughed at me and told me: 'Don't you know why people think the earth will end at 2012? Its because the people who created the calendar didn't finish the year 2012. It's just a legend.' I joined in to laugh at myself. This year couldn't have been better. One last thing to do is to reach my New Year Resolutions, and love everything around me. As I learned each thing, each year I'll always know one thing. There's always a bad and a good. Just think about the good, to past the bad.
Rejoice 2011, forever and ever.
12/31/11: _{Trinity}_
Chantelle
Chantelle
Royal bear

BearCoins : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:15 am

As we finished up a movie about New Years I glanced at the clock and saw there was still an hour.
''Mom!''Kaitlyn cried "Can you speed up time!?
"Sorry sweetie I can't"in a soft voice.
As I looked across the room I saw Bella yawn in boardum
"Oh brighten up you guys its just an hour!"I shouted.
"Not so loud cried Jessica.
"Ok Leann what do you have in mind to do?" said Dad
"Well,we could play twister."I replied in a glad tone.
"Ok!" said Dad.
"Ok"shouted Mom,Bella,Kaitlyn,and Jessica in unison.
"So its settled I replied"as I shouted leaving the room to get the game.
I ran across the dark hallway to the closet,as I looked back I saw the warm glow of the family room,thinking I'm so glad to be with my family.As I smiled I looked in the dark closet,I felt chills down my back and a slight wanting to go back to the the family room as I looked around for twister I felt a soft thing brush up my leg as I screamed I found my self falling in the game stand.As I got up I spotted a little brown book all wrinkled and marked with a stamp saying "New Year's eve pictures from 1945".As I picked the book I dropped the twister game shouting:
"Look what I found!"in a loud yell.
As I tumbled down the hallway and entered the warm family room everyone jerked their heads toward me.
"look guys."I whispered sitting in the middle of the couch.
"Wow that is old"said my dad rubbing his eyes.
"You betcha!"cried Bella with a sparkle in her eyes.
"Lets open it!"cried Kaitlyn.
As we leaned all toghther we opened the crisp brown book.
As we looked at the old pictures the clock striked tweleve.
And in unison we all shouted "HAPPY NEW YEARS!"
As I crawled into bed that night I had a big smiile on my face and fell slowly to sleep.
good luck to everyone!Smile
Spoon
Spoon
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Here is my entry Smile Hope you like it:

NOTE: This story is completely made up. The personal information in this story, is the personal information of the made up characters only.

The start to a perfect year.

Hello!!! My name is Louisa Anne Charlotte. I live in the United States of America in the state of Louisiana. You’re probably thinking right now, ‘wow my name is Louisa and I live in Louisiana’. Anyway, on with the story! Its currently New Year’s Eve and my friends and I are going all out!!! I know that most people are always like ‘lets stay up until midnight on New Year’s Eve! How cool is that!?’ Yeah, not us. Well...it’s 7:00 p.m. and at half past nine and its gonna end at 11:00 p.m. a bunch of kids from school and their parents are going down to the pier to light off fireworks and tomorrow, New Year’s Day, there is gonna be a huge dance at the school. So, what my friends and I are doing this year is we are gonna play it differently. We know that the fireworks show ends an hour before the new year, so at exactly 10 minutes to midnight, we are going to light a big bonfire and let off even more fireworks, completely uncalled for. Then we are gonna jump into the lake. After we do this, we are gonna head to my friend’s cabin and sleep there for the night. Now, my friends and I are sitting on my bed in my room getting ready for the big event. We went out the day before to buy sparklers and expensive fireworks. Only 7:30 now...man I wish time would go faster........”Louisa lets figure out what we’re gonna wear to the dance!” My friend Carissa was was yelling at me.....I must have been day dreaming. “I’ll wear the green dress!” I said back to Carissa. “Yeah...then you’ll look like an upside-down carrot!” Oooh, did I mention I was a red head? “Fine then I’ll wear the dark blue one with the ribbon,” I say back. “Oh, I love that dress,” my friend, Tina, tells me. We sit and goof around for ages until the fireworks show. “Five minutes until the show! Let’s go!” We ran out the door all the way down to the pier. When we got there we got in our row boat and went out a ways. We were just unpacking some snacks we brought when the fireworks started. We watched in awe with many ‘oooohs’ and ‘ahhhhs.’ When the fireworks ended we went over to Tina’s cabin and ran into her room. We hung out and goofed off more until five minutes to midnight. Then we ran outside, lit our sparklers, stuck then into the ground like lanterns. We lit off a few bottle rockets jumped right in the lake. It was cold, but not terribly bad. In Louisiana you don’t get much snow or anything. it’s just too far south. Then we were exhausted and needed our beauty sleep for the dance tomorrow. We got out of the lake an dried off. Then we headed over to Tina’s cabin. We got in our pjs and went right to sleep. We woke up in the morning at around 8:00. Since the dance was at noon we thought we better start getting ready. “Well, well, well,” said Carissa, “it’s a new year!” I smile at her and say, “You know, I really don’t fuss that much about New Year’s, I never really got into it...” Carissa rolled her eyes at me. We all took turns in the shower and then put on our dresses. Carissa was sporting a lovely neon green dress that looked dashing with her curly blonde hair. Tina was wearing a long, glittery, red dress. She really was very beautiful and she had her long, straight, dark brown hair pulled back in an elegant bun. I put on my dark blue dress with ribbons and rhinestones and leave me red hair down. Now, Tina has a twin brother named Cody, and he was very good-looking. I had already talked it over with Tina and she was okay with me being sweet on him. She is even going to help me get his attention at the dance. We had a quick bite to eat and then looked at the clock. “Half past 11:00,” said Tina. “Let’s go,” I say. We get in the car and Tina’s mother drives us to the school and we get there a few minutes before noon. We get out of the car and head towards the school. Tina’s brother is already there. “He must have biked here,” says Tina. Oh...he gets dreamier all the time...”Come on!!!” Carissa takes my arm and leads me toward the gym. The gym is decked out in New Years decorations. I walk over and get some punch and see that Cody is standing next to me. The dj puts on a slow song and he says, “May I have this dance?” in the sweetest voice ever! I nod and take his hand. I look and see that Carissa and Tina are dancing with boys in our grade too. Cody whispers to me, “I simply love New Year’s, don’t you? It’s a splendid holiday.” I laugh and say, “Oh Cody...isn’t this just a great start to a new year?” Cody says to me, “You have no idea...it’s quite a day to remember if you know what I mean.” Cody asks me on a date and, of course, I accept. “This is going to be a great year...I can feel it...” I say to Carissa and Tina after the dance.“ “You said it, not me,” Carissa says. Carissa never thought I should like Cody, but I don’t care. Everything is going just how it has in my dreams. Now, this is the definition of a truly magical New Year.

Sorry if my story has mixed tenses. Some of them I found hard to fix.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby❀ Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Lexi Marie Gomez!! yes mom. your making us late for our flight! sorry mama. i ran down the stairs quickly with my hello kitty suitcase. really Lexi thats not mature to have a hello kitty suitcase. shut it brandon. mom! Lexi stop with you attitude. sorry mom. i sighed. Driving to the airport for terror. brandon fought we me the whole time. when we finally got there i got out the car fast. When we got inside, i saw huge crowds of people and i hated long waits. two hours later we were finally on our flight to new york. kids promise us not to fight on this flight. yes mom and yes dad. i nodded at them. i looked at brandon and sighed. this was gonna be a long flight to new york.
Hours past and finally it was a new day. Good Morning everyone on jet blue we have arrived to new york. oh finally. yeah lexi i knew you were gonna say that. ummm remember what we promised mom and dad? yeah whatever. i rolled my eyes. when we got off the plane we walked over to the airport. we saw a sign saying our families name on it. "gomez." hello you must me mr. parker. yes i am. i smiled. you must be Lexi and Brandon. yes i am lexi and he's my dumb brother brandon. uhhhh lexi forgetting the promise. oh yes sorry not my dumb brother my smart brother. i smirked. yeah i went to a academy. excellent my 13 year old son will guide you too the car. okay thank you parker. my mom and dad were the guide followed by me and then brandon in the back. hello i'm connor. he put his hand out. i shook his hand. i'm lexi and thats brandon. nice meeting you lexi. he smiled. we got into the car quickly. They loaded our luggage into the trunk and then they got into the car. driving around new york was beautiful. i really loved it. it was December 28, 2011 almost new years. i was really looking forward too spending new years in new york. finally we arrived to our hotel. were here. okay thank you. lexi i wanna invite you too a tour around new york. me? yes. sure. i smiled. his brown hair shined in the bright sun. meet me here at 4:00pm. okay.
it was finally 4:00pm. i walked down the stairs quickly seeing connor. hi connor. hey lexi. i smiled. okay......ready. sure. a couple of hours later i knew new york by heart. thanks connor. your welcome. he smiled brightly. well there's a new years party at time square i was wondering if you would like to go with me? i gasped in shocked. i would love too. okay i'll come by too pick you up at like 8:00pm on sunday? sure. i hugged him and ran back into the hotel. i opened the door quietly. where have you been? uhhhh you know connor was showing me around new york. and sweetie..... ummm he asked me to go to a party on new years. did you say yes? mom! yes i did. i smiled. what about spending time with us. uh oh. its okay go ahead. thanks mom. i ran over to her and hugged her.
The week went on quickly. finally it was sunday. i don't know what to wear. wear this. uhhh its pink i like the color purple. okay here. omg! i love this. it was my favorite purple dress. this will go with flats. yes lexi flats go good with those. i got dressed quickly and put my lipgloss on. okay bye mom love you! love you too lexi!! i ran out the door quickly. then i took the elevator instead of the stairs. i saw connor waiting outside. hey connor ready? yeah my father will drive us to time square. okay. i smiled. you look lovely. thank you! and you look nice too. thanks. when we got there we both got out quickly. bye father pick us up at midnight or later. okay connor be careful. yes father. he smiled. we walked over to time square slowly. come on we can do something before midnight. like what? uhhh what about the carousel? okay sure. i looked and saw it spinning around and around. we went on it about 20 times. then after that we walked around new york. we looked like little adults. finally after all that time wasting it was time for the new years ball to drop. we ran quickly and stood right and front of it. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEARS! everyone screamed. we jumped up and down and finally stopped. whats your resolution? lets see no more bad grades. whats yours? no more being mean to my siblings. i smiled as he smiled. i hugged him and whispered to him happy new years!!
~the end~
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanieee380 Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Hi there, I'm Hailey. I guess im here to tell you a story but im also writing this to teach a lesson (and get an A on this report).. Yeah, I know. I hate learning lessons too. Especially from stories like mine. But mine is worth 5 minutes of your lives, don't you think? 

This New Years Ever party would be the same as every other year. Same time coming, same time leaving (which was not 2 in the morning the next day), same food, and same people. Well, except for my cousins, Edward and Calvin, that I had grown up with as a very little girl. They moved off to Virginia this year and of course, I was devastated. 2011 was a pretty bad year for my personal family life. Things happened.. Things I don't want to even mention. There was a rumor going around our family and relatives (with the help of something called facebook) that they would be visiting and coming to our party! I was so excited- jumping around and everything! I couldn't wait for the next day.
The following day was New Years Eve, and boy, was i excited for the party. I helped my mom with cooking and put up all our decorations to get everyone in the spirit. At around 4:00 PM, one by one, all my cousins and their families came to our house. My heart slipped a beat everytime the doorbell rang, hoping they were Edward and Calvin. But none of them were them. Hours passed by and it was 11:45 PM when the doorbell rang.
"Go grab a few dollars from the table, answer the door and pay the pizza guy!" my dad shouted to me from the family room. We had ordered some late night pizza for everyone and had to pay tip for the pizza delivery guy. I answered the door but when I looked up, to my surprise, there was no pizza. But even better, my cousins and their parents were standing at the door!! I screamed but gave them all a huge hug. My mom and dad rushed over and asked worriedly, "what happened?" But when they saw my aunt and uncle, they put a big grin on their faces and hugged them. Everyone saw who was there and ran over too to greet them with more hugs. Already 10 minutes had passed since I screamed and we all quickly went back into the family room. We all talked and talked and played until we heard the TV screen appear the numbers "10, 9, 8, 7...," we all had our poppers ready to pop when the words changed to "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" "...6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Tons of string went flying across the room. Although it was a hectic moment, I will treasure it forever. As soon as I heard what seemed like a million pops, I knew this was a whole new year and beginning that would have its own ups and downs. But I knew I would have to deal with the downs, and for once, I was ok with that fact. I know more of the best things will happen again in 2012. Who knew such a bad year could become such a happy and great year in the last 15 minutes of it?

That's it! LOL Wink
Btw, this is based off a personal experience of mine :p

Last edited by Melanieee380 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Melanieee380
Melanieee380
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 pm

It was 11:45 a few more minutes till new years, i was taking my dog (Abby) on a walk to the dog park, as i passed by a few houses i saw tons of people celebrating the new year. Lucky them i said to myself, They actually get to celebrate unlike me. a few days before New Year's Eve My parents had left me to go to Miami, so now here i am New Year's Eve All alone. When i got to the park i walked around the park a couple times and then i headed towards my best friend's house, Hannah, when i knocked on the door I heard laughter and then Hannah opened it and said "Oh hi Irene" Umm i'm kinda busy right now, maybe you can visit me tomorrow or something. Bye! Before i could answer she slammed the door on me. So i walked home, cold with the snow falling down on me. When i got home i brushed the snow off my boots and looked around inside. That's Weird, I said to myself, i thought i had turned the lights off. I looked at my Watch 11:59. I went to my room to make a bracelet When all of a Sudden the lights turned on and I heard HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!! i spun around right on my bad was Mom, dad, Hannah, and my Cousin Jenifer. OMG!! i screamed. After that we all went outside and drank some Hot chocolate and watched all the fireworks go off.

Good luck on everyone else!!Wink
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 am

Hi, I'm Bella Roberts, my life will never be the same after new years. My birthday is on January first so i have a new year of life and in general. It was ten o' clock pm, and in two hours I will learn secrets about my family, and it will be 2012 (12 is my lucky number). Ever since I was 10 my mom , Sarah Roberts, would tell me that when i turned 16 i would learn secrets that i could have known then. I begged my parens to tell me for 6 years, but now, begging isn't needed. "Mom!" i cried, "Yes?" she called back " Is this secret thing a scam?" she repled no. Maybe it's a family recipe? or maybe body changes (yuck!). There was only 1 hour left of 2012, so i decided to make my new year resolution. I wrote : Don't share family secret. I really wanted time to go faster, then i looked at te clock and it was 11:54. I was REALLY confused, a few seconds ago, it was 11:47. 6 minutes later Mom told me to come to the basement, so i went. Mom was sitting on a chair of gold and she was pointing to a diamond chair that was infront of her. At first, se went on and on about how secret this is and how much trouble i woulld be in if i shared it. Then everything became clear, Mom said that i am Timaly, The Godess of Time. This explained the fast clock and slow clocks. Mom was the godess of weather, and dad is the god of Thunder.
This new year is also a new life.
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:00 pm

1 more day until winner is posted Very Happy
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ƤєαяℓღHєαяts Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:58 pm

My daughter birthday is on January 1. She really doesn't like it how her birthday is on the same day as New Years Day. She feels like she can't celebrate her birthday and New Years together, she wants them to be celebrated on different days. I felt really bad for her so here's what happened:
It's almost New Years Day it's 11:00, only one more hour. My sons and other daughter are freaking out!! My oldest which is my first daughter is not excited at all. She just stays in her room and reads her book. I come in and look at her reading with our family cat. I say, "Pearl, may I come in and talk to you?" She says, "I already know what you are going to say mom." She is right this happens every year, but this year it's going to be different. I then say, "No, this is different this year." She looks at me with wide eyes, puts her book down, and invites me in. I sit on her bed next to her and the cat. I say, "Pearl I know it's very hard for you to have your birthday on New Years Day, but that's ok cause it's like a big party that's celebrating your birthday then New Years Day! You should be happy that it's on New Years Day cause you get presents and a special New Years present." She looked at me then said, "Mom it just doesn't seem that way though." I look at her and say,"Honey, but when you start the new year you start with your birthday then you can get all the stress over with." She was looking at me intently then said, "I guess your right cause birthdays are stressful and it does get crazy and drives me nuts!! I think that your right mom, my birthday isn't that bad on New Years. Thanks mom it's actually been really great." We got up and I gave her a hug. When I looked at her clock it was exactly midnight. I told her to look at the clock she looked and smiled back at me. I said, "Happy New Year Birthday!" She smiled a big grin and said back, "Happy New Years!" We both walked out to the family room where my husband and kids were. We celebrated the New Year and Pearl's birthday. She was happy the whole time and I was glad that she was happy. We had a great time!
The End!!
Good luck to everyone!! PearlHearts14♥
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
ƤєαяℓღHєαяts
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down