Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Tyler (a fake love story) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Tyler (a fake love story) Protec10

Tyler (a fake love story)

3 posters

Go down

Tyler (a fake love story) Empty Tyler (a fake love story)

Post by ellieadorable1998 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:03 am

It was the summer I had gotten out of college. I was heading to Texas to start my new life. This is where my story begins. I had gotten a job as a producer in a filming studio. "Violet" Director James screamed. "Yes boss?" I exclaimed. "Show Tyler around the studio" James replied. Their standing was the most beautiful human being. As I started walking I tripped over my shoelaces and screamed."Clumsy" Tyler mumbled to himself."Hi my name is Violet and I'll be directing you around the Studio" I said, blushing trying to get my grip on the countertop."My name is Tyler" he held out his hand."I already know. "Whatever" he said clenching his fists. I showed him his dressing room and stages and everybody in the building. I woke up the next day, I started the regulars. I headed to Starbucks my first stop on my route. "One peppermint hot chocolate" I told the younger lady. As soon as I got it I drove 75mph. cause it was 9:00 needing to get to work at 8:30. When I arrived through the sliding doors Tyler ran into me, spilling hot chocolate all over myself and MP3 player. "Ugh"I yelled over the hot,wet,mess all over my new dress I bought at Khols. Tyler was running to his red mustang. The next day was worse. My phone was the one getting splashed with the hot chocolate this time. I woke up the next day, eating my oatmeal slowly. I despised work ever since Tyler came along. Today was the kissing scene between him and Felicia. Felicia has always been on my enemy side, she knows I like him so she kept messing up the kissing scene leading up to kissing his lips 25 times. He was flirting with her when I was talking to James. Holding hands, complimenting her long blonde hair. Oh, how I envy her! I left work trying to tame my anger, and somewhat purposely rammed one of my high-heels into his Mustang and ran away. He noticed the marking while I was starting my Volvo."Hey, did you do this to my car?" Tyler said casually. I blushed unconditionally. "Yeah." "I think I should apologize for my recent behavior over dinner" Tyler said happily. We ate at a famous steakhouse near his house. I said I should've been apologized just to be nice but, really I just said that to be nice. Night after night we ate dinner together with laughs, smiles, and hand holding. The one night we were running through the pouring rain to his Mustang. While handing me his jacket, he for the first time kissed me. I was lovestruck when I ran into my front door and noticed it wasn't a dream. An hour later I was watching television when a car wreck was seen near Tyler's house. I just told myself to believe it wasn't him, it was all a lie. I ended up at work never seeing him again. I had always questioned his disappearance thinking he may had just took time off for vacation or something. I am twenty three now and am married and have a a child. Reality had hit me, he was dead. But I knew he was watching me wherever he was. Playing back the memories in his head like a movie. And, I know we still love and adore each other too in my heart.

Last edited by ellieadorable1998 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:42 am; edited 3 times in total
ellieadorable1998
ellieadorable1998
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Tyler (a fake love story) Empty Re: Tyler (a fake love story)

Post by Daphne♥ Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 am

nice sroty! Smile
Daphne♥
Daphne♥
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GingerbreadStella Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:07 am

Good start!
GingerbreadStella
GingerbreadStella
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ellieadorable1998 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:14 am

Thanks gys!!! flower
ellieadorable1998
ellieadorable1998
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum