Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 Protec10

my life as a skater episode 2 season 1

Go down

my life as a skater episode 2 season 1 Empty my life as a skater episode 2 season 1

Post by gaby❀ Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 pm

A week later i forgot about what happened and went on with life. hailey!! faster faster!! i can't go any faster coach!! do spins and twirls. FINE!! i went and did everything i can and then i fell. coach i think i hurt my ankle. he looked at me and then ran. can you skate? probauly not. you have a big competiion coming up. Don't you care about my health! i could of broken my ankle! son! help her off the rink please. yes dad. he skated across the rink slowly. Hi you must be hailey. yes i am. i'm Connor. nice meeting you. he was the sweetest person i had ever met.
my ankle still hurt and i couldn't skate. then i decided to go to the ice rink and watch the other people skate. Then i saw connor. he was struggling to get across the rink. i got my skates and put them on. let me help you skate. keep your balance first. He followed what i did. it's easy. yeah i guess your right. he looked happy to learn how to skate. watch this. i started doing twirls and spins. then after i felt my ankle twist on me. i started to wobble and then i fell. connor came to help me like he did the last time.
i told my coach what happened and he was mad. why would you skate if you knew your ankle was hurt?? coach! i wanted to help him thats all. now your on crutches!! i quit! i quit!! i grabbed my crutches and walked out the door. i called my mom to pick me up as fast as she could. when she got there, i got into the car. so...did coach get mad? yeah i quit. you quit skating??!! yeah i can't take doing this no more..all i did was try to help his son. oh hailey everythings going to be alright. yeah your right.
to be continued
do you like it santa
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum