Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) Protec10

my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up)

2 posters

Go down

my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) Empty my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up)

Post by gaby❀ Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 pm

my name is hailey. i'm a young girl and i love to skate. my parents say to me "keep up with school not skating," i know they were both right but my coach is really strict when i tell him that i have to study for tests. my best friend is Amanda. Amanda has always been there next to me since 2nd grade.
i started skating when i was at the age of seven and now i am 15 and in high school. let's begin the full story:)
Amanda!! lets go!! fine hold on... HURRY!! hailey wait!! okay fine! finally amanda walked down the stairs. You know were just going to the mall right?? yeah hailey of course i do know where were going. i rolled by eyes and we walked out the door.
when we got there i saw an ice rink. Amanda look!! what am i looking at?? there's an ice rink!! cool you can go check it out while i go to this store. okay sure. i ran quickly over to the rink. how much sir?? $10.. okay here. okay 30 minutes for you. Thank you!! i began skating and everyone watched as i did swirls and twirls around the rink. They clapped and i smiled.
soon enough my time was done and i took the skates off and went to find amanda. when i went into the store i couldn't find amanda anywhere. Then i saw her with the popular girls. Oh My Gosh!! she's with them!! get used to it. who are you??
I'm Maddie. i'm hailey. i know your in my class. yeah i know you. Amanda wanted to be popular for like 10 years i mean she told me. oh she like betrayed me?? lets say yes she kinda did...omg seriously!! i was so mad but i didn't say anything all i did was bite my lip.
i looked away from amanda. Do you wanna go walk around with me maddie?? oh sure!!
to be continued...
do you like it:)
gaby❀
gaby❀
Royal bear

BearCoins : 1

Back to top Go down

my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up) Empty Re: my life as a skater episode one season one (not real made up)

Post by SimplyMimi Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:48 pm

cool!
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum