Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! Protec10

mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!!

+5
justice~loves~italy
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Eden
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
AmyPie
9 posters

Go down

mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! Empty mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!!

Post by AmyPie Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:46 am

well she is a bp member that keeps trying to make me feel bad. She has an advise topic so i say that she is being mean and she was saying that i was playing a mean joke. I cannot ignore her because she is always on my back.

Help me,
-AmyF.
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! Empty Re: mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!!

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:03 am

is it me?..
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!! Empty Re: mean girl that hurt my feelings HELP!!

Post by Eden Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:12 am

Send a pm to caryn or mel if you have this issue. People will start thinking its them so thanks XD
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈ Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:14 am

No Fluffy it's not you, it's Justice (not trying to point fingers), I saw the advice column and it's her advice column
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
❥Jʊsт•Jαɪ≈
Royal bear

BearCoins : -1

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyPie Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:18 am

not fluffy it IS justice (not point finger)
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by justice~loves~italy Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:41 am

amy u keep starting hate columns about everything! i'm never on your back i keep trying to ignore u but u keep posting mean things on my threads about me and making threads about me and PMing me calling me nasty things! Just leave me alone !! i didn't do anything to u!
justice~loves~italy
justice~loves~italy
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:51 am

Maybe u should both apologize and put it behind you?
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankie♥Vanilla Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:53 am

Amy, if you have a problem with anyone in particular, PM the admins. Making a thread is just a waste of time, and it can get complicated for the admins.
Thanks.
Frankie♥Vanilla
Frankie♥Vanilla
Royal bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:59 am

amy. if she is being mean to you ignore it don't reply to it. it'll just make her (justice) more angry and do it more. and justice. obviously you said something on your advice column that hurt amys feelings. apologize for it even if you don;t know what you did. both of you have to say sorry to each other and forget about this.
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 am

First of all Amy, you have to stop writing hate colums about everything that you don't like. If you've got a problem, the best thing is to PM me, I will help you. Making threads about stuff like this will only make people dislike you even more because your trying to get attention. Don't do it. Its a common nature that not everyone gets along, I think we all know that. But can you deal with it without getting others involved? Like I said, if you've got a problem, PM me, and please stop posting unnessary hate threads.
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ðucky~Ðiαmond Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 am

yes caryn is right. don't make a big deal out if it! if you have a problem that you can't handle by yourself ask a friend don't make public threads about it. you have to pm mel or caryn when things like this happen so it can be prevented for going on
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Ðucky~Ðiαmond
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by justice~loves~italy Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:03 am

also caryn, monday morning amy made a hate thread about u saying she made a contest that u aren't allowed to join
then she said she gonna throw BP in front of a bus
justice~loves~italy
justice~loves~italy
Friendly folk

Back to top Go down

Post by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅ Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:39 am

Yes I heard, all because she didn't win the baseball cap contest. Okay no more hate threads and comments Amy because your own hate threads are turning out to be hating on you.

**Locked**
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum