Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ Protec10

~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~

2 posters

Go down

~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ Empty ~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~

Post by ❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:07 pm

You are to make an outfit on bearville. Simple right? And since we are getting closer and closer to winter....why not make it winter theme? So, dress up in anything "wintery", whether its your outfit for opening presents, having a snowball fight, or taking a stroll in the winter wonderland. Your outfit is totally up to you, and please be uniquee! Rareness is not the key! I am looking for creativity, and use of clothes (How well you can take something ugly and make it a masterpiece) ROFL just make it look the way you want it too Prize is of course, maxine slippers.

RULES:
1. The outfit has to have a winter theme.

2. When you have created your outfit, post the picture in this thread, NO QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD OR THEY WILL BE DELETED. There is a seperate thread just for this contests questions.

3. You can only create and post one picture.

4. Has to be ONLY clothes found on bearville. No editing, no photoshopping

5. HAVE FUN!

Post your picures here and make sure to leave a caption under them as well. So if you have a present in your hand, you can wwite that your ready open presents in your chiquee stylish outfit. (And then describe your outfit)The more posts you make here that are not your entry, the smaller chance of you winning. So if you ask questions here or comment on someone elses entry, your basically making yourself not win
❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü
❥..Yᴏᴜᴏɴʟʏʟɪᴠᴇᴏɴᴄᴇ..Ü
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~ Empty Re: ~~ WIN MAXINE SLIPPERS CONTEST!! ~~

Post by SimplyMimi Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:09 pm

kk i'll make it later
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down