Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! Protec10

My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas!

4 posters

Go down

My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! Empty My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas!

Post by SimplyMimi Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 am

Ok so my birthday is December 12th and i DON'T have a idea yet. Please post YOUR ideas! My mom said i need to go out somewhere so i can't have a house party. thanks 4 all your help
-Miya[
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! Empty Re: My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas!

Post by Anita♥Chocolate Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:23 pm

yay! happy early bday! well if you cant have a house party I suggest, hanging out with your friends! go to the movies!...what about a theme park?...also you can go to your favorite restaurant Smile if you have an ice rink you can go and ice skate with your friends...your mom can buy you a cake and it would be a really nice day Smile
Anita♥Chocolate
Anita♥Chocolate
Admins Assistant
Admins Assistant

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas! Empty Re: My Birthday is SUPER SOON!!!! help me with ideas!

Post by AmyPie Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 am

Maybe you could invite a few friends to the park (or the pool?) bring a lunch amd maybe cookies or cupcakes or muffins or whatever.You can have a game of tag or play tunes to dance along to. This can be a great party if you remember to.........Have fun!
Smile
AmyPie
AmyPie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:00 am

My bestiee is coming to mine on my birthday 8th december xD
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Fluffy♥LouisTomlinson
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum