Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Protec10

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c:

4 posters

Go down

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Empty My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c:

Post by Rainbow Dash Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:12 am

Hello Everypony!,
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: 701762749 
I'm having auditions for my new bearville show: My Little Bearville! I am going to perform a story about where the ponies go into a NEW mystical world, BEARVILLE! Here are the following roles!
My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: 3712138550 
Here are the parts for my movie! There is a good description upon each of them.
Blob 
Twilight Sparkle- This part belongs to nopony yet. Twilight Sparkle is Equestria's newest member and loves to study about the magic of friendship

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Twilig10

Rainbow Dash- This part belongs to me. Rainbow Dash is known for her seed and agility! She dreams of becoming a wonderbolt and fly as fast as they do.

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Friend10

Pinkie Pie- This part is not yet taken. Pinkie is the most lovable and joyful pony around! She hosts many parties and can sure have some energy when needed!

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Pinkie10

Rarity- This part Is not yet taken. Rarity is the most beautiful and generous pony in all of Equestria! She sure can make beautiful dresses at her carousel boutique!

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Untitl10

Applejack-  This part is not yet taken. Is the most honest country gal you'll ever meet! She sure can be stern to though, and she loves her family.

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Applej10

Fluttershy- This part is taken by #Holly. Fluttershy may be shy to other people, but when it comes to making friends she can be the most confident pony ever!

Celestia and Luna- These parts are not yet taken. As princesses, they have important duties to fill as princess of the moon and sun.

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Images10

Plot:
Celestia and Luna are investigating a new world called Bearville and want to investigate more. They send the friends out to explore.

Comment below what part you want to be, filming begins Friday of next week.

Last edited by Rainbow Dash on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 4

Back to top Go down

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Empty Re: My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c:

Post by Holly✿ Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 pm

Can I please be fluttershy? (:
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c: Empty Re: My Little Bearville: Building a Bear is Magic c:

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:30 am

#holly wrote:Can I please be fluttershy? (:
Yes you may!
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 am

Yay thank you so much (:
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:41 am

May I be Princess Luna? c:
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 am

sure!
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielSnowflake Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Please can I be celestia?
ArielSnowflake
ArielSnowflake
Royal bear

BearCoins : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum