Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Admin Election!! *Closed* EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Admin Election!! *Closed* Protec10

Admin Election!! *Closed*

+27
Hɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ| ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ|Cᴀʀᴇ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
-x-Hannah-x-
Meghan
Sophie♥
JLO
Britney
Bunnygirl
Holly✿
catfeet
Maddy
maddie✩
Gabby
Poppy♥
∞αмσ∞
lilysaurus
SimplyMimi
;harry
Tabi the Potterhead
cupcakestar12
SnowySadie❅
Anna
♥!reland♥
Eden
25¢
Gabi
Katie♔
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Admin Election!! *Closed* Empty Admin Election!! *Closed*

Post by Katie♔ Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:11 am

Hey everyone!
Now that school's starting, unfortunately all of our current admins are going to be very busy with school and won't be able to spend much time helping out with the forum's needs, (Layout, Updates, etc) We're looking for someone very dedicated and active to BP. To become admin you must be able to help with the layout and come on often, as well as recruit new members and keep things under control.

Application:

Username:

Why you want to be admin:

How active are you?

What will you do to help BP?:

Unfortunately, the new admin that will be chosen is going to replace Poppy, so make sure you're capable of being our last and final admin! (I have permission from both Mel and Poppy)

Like last time, We will then read all applications and pick out three. After that, we'll be having an election for BP to vote who they want to become admin.

Rules:
1. No bashing others' campaigns.
2. No whining if you aren't chosen.
3. Respect all candidates.

Last edited by KT-Rex on Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

Admin Election!! *Closed* Empty Re: Admin Election!! *Closed*

Post by Gabi Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:31 am

Good Luck to everyone! We will look forward to reading all the applications! Hopefully it will be as fun as the last election! (:
Gabi
Gabi
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by 25¢ Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 am

Username: Courtneh
why I want to be admin: because being admin means taking part in taking good care of this forum, keeping it active, stopping cyberbullies, scams, fights, etc. And i LOVE BP, and i think it should be well taken care of. c:
How active are you?: SUPER because I'm home school
what will you do to HElp BP?: anything I can! I'll try layers, banners, locking, banning, warning, helping, locking, etc! cx

Last edited by Courtneh on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
25¢
Royal bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 am

i think fran, carly, or miranda should be just saying lol c;
Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:38 am

Agreed Gabi (: Good luck everyone!
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥!reland♥ Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:37 am

Application:

Username: ♥!reland♥

Why you want to be admin: Because I have wanted to be a part of any staff on any forum for a very long time and to be a part of the staff here would be awesome because this was my first forum and the most popular in my opinion.

How active are you? I used to come on every single day but when another forum came I am not so active but now I am on every other day or more

What will you do to help BP?: I will recruit people, help with layout, TRY to help with banners, answer questions, post a lot, accept certain applications etc
♥!reland♥
♥!reland♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:39 am

Username:✿anna✿

Why you want to be admin: well i really have been trying to get an admin job for a while but then school started and everything got all crazy and i got caught up in a different forum with tons of drama but now i am back on BP since school settled in and all the drama has stopped. i am responsible and i NEVER let anyone down.

How active are you?: i am going back to being active

What will you do to help BP?: i will solve problems, recruit members, increase contests, and help to add some more spirit into this forum:)
Anna
Anna
Royal bear

BearCoins : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:00 am

Application

Username: Sadie☼

Why you want to be admin: I want to be admin because I know the forum is going through a tough time so I would love to help out as much as I can. I will be able to come on everyday unless I have homework or there is a problem. I will moderate, lock, move, delete, topics also. I would also make sure that the forum is safe, fun, and free of cyberbullieng so everyone has a chance to enjoy this great forum. I will also be willing to update, decorate, and do the layout of the forum. I will also be trying to recruit as much as I can. I am also a mod on two other forums so I know how to lots of things that I need to know.

How active are you? I am on everyday unless I am busy.

What will you do to help BP?: I will help as much as I can with helping the forum with, layout, updating, moderating, locking, deleting, and recruiting members.

Good luck everyone! It's sad to see Poopy go but I am confident that the staff will make an excellent choice on the new admin Wink
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakestar12 Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:30 am

Application:

Username: cupcakestar12

Why you want to be admin: I would like to be an admin because it has been my dream to help out on this forum. I really like to help out with anything and I know that I am a quick learner and everything will be great :)I put my best effort into everything I do and I will get everything done quickly and effectively. I am a very hard worker and I will help out with anything for this forum Smile

How active are you? I am on everyday unless I am really busy but i will make time everyday Smile

What will you do to help BP?: I will try my best to recruit new members and welcome them to the forum and give them advise if they require some help, I will help out with banners,give some suggestions for situations, and help out if there are any concerns, and I will try to host some contests. I will also answer anyone's questions and make sure everyone follows the rules and I will make this forum even more awesome Smile

Last edited by cupcakestar12 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
cupcakestar12
cupcakestar12
Royal bear

BearCoins : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 am

Application:

Username:  Tabi the harry potter fan

Why you want to be admin: Well i always love to help out and being admin will give me a chance to help and make a difference. I am willing to do layout and i have time to be on the forum too, even when school is on.

How active are you? I come everyday whenever i can

What will you do to help BP?: I will make it more fun, and recruit more people. I will solve problems and make sure there isn't any drama. I will make sure everyone is happy and will welcome new members. I will make sure people aren't getting mad and make sure everything is fair and people aren't left out. I will be nice to everyone. I will do my best to make a difference and make sure everything is working right and things are organized. I will make sure that rules aren't being broken and everything is working correctly on the forum. I will answer any questions. I can also do layout. C:
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by ;harry Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Application:

Username: Harry

Why you want to be admin: Its so fun to help BP, I have experience and it would be amazing to have the chance. Some members say there should be a boy staff member Razz

How active are you? Quite the active folk

What will you do to help BP?: Make sure it is safe, make sure its fun, and that everyone can follow the rules. I shall recruit and give warnings. Ban if needed. I will change usernames, do the typical admin stuff. I have always wanted to be an admin on BP, so hopefully I will.

- Good luck to all other entires!

- Harry
;harry
;harry
Royal bear

BearCoins : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMimi Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Application:

Username:

I would highly appreciate if I could
be an admin because I am often online
and I love playground. I've been a member
since I believe the first year playground
opened up (member for about 2 years)
I love the site and I love the members along
with it! This is my absolute favorite bv forum especially because its safe for children and still isnt too strict on the rules. Also this site is very pretty and enjoyable! And I would love to help out with the site since I haven't really gotten a chance to contribute to the site(:

How active are you?
I come on AT LEAST 5 times a week!
I can help edit the forum since I do graphics
and I have made my own forum to see how the forum
layouts work in case I ever became an admin on a forum
such as Playground. Also I am familiar with a lot of the members so that can be helpful(: I also know the rules quite well and I am nice and will not misuse the acess administration allows me to have! Also I will make sure that every playgrounder (xD) is being safe and not giving away personal information to make it safe for children and teens (: So pretty much make sure the site stays PG/G! I will also login to the chatbox frequently to refresh the page in case there is no other mod/admin online to make it not jumpy! Also I wanted to say thank you so much for doing this it means a lot and im not just kissing up to you i promise Razz I just wanted to say this was very nice to do and If I am not chosen I promise to have a good attitude and continue to be active and be happy for the person who does win! Once again thank you so much<333

-Mimi
SimplyMimi
SimplyMimi
Royal bear

BearCoins : 15

http://bearville.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lilysaurus Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:15 pm

I would really love to enter, but idk how much schoolwork ill have. I don't wanna make promises i can't keep, and with school, idk how often i'll be on.
lilysaurus
lilysaurus
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie♔ Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:06 pm

That's understandable lily c:
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ∞αмσ∞ Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Application:

Username:αмσ❤тωιℓιgнт

Why you want to be admin:I just love Bearville Playground and I feel i am greatly detected to this fourm. I always love to help out and have a good patience. I also feel i have good ideas that could attract more member and help bp be busier. I work hard and I usually stick to my promises. Over all I just want to be an Admin so much.

Join date:2013-02-19 but i had a previous account called ѕαи∂у� that started at 2012-08-04

How active are you? i come on pretty much everyday for tbh alot of hours. I usually tend to be very active in my opinion unless i go on holiday or anything without wifi but the first thing i do when i come across a wifi hotspot on holiday is check up on BP and the first thing i do when i get home is go on BP.

What will you do to help BP?: I will help recruit more member and help to get our own members to be online alot more then currently i also have alot of ideas on how bp can attract more members and i would make adverts for youtube and all. I will try and stop bullying and make sure everyone is kind and thoughtful on BP
∞αмσ∞
∞αмσ∞
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Eden Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 pm

yea, agreed with lily c;

Eden
Eden
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:01 am

Username: Poppy♥️1D

Why you want to be admin: Because I feel that I can make this forum more of a success than it already is. I would recruit a ton of people, hold big events to make the forum seem spectacular and also, I was one of the first members to join back in 2011 but I forgot my password. xD I think I'm pretty responsible and you can trust me for doing anything. I'm willing to help any newcomers that come along. I definetley won't abuse my powers. I will not act immature and I will deal with all problems formally and will not scream and shout! I will make sure the forum is safe for younger children so that they will not feel worried and their parents are satisfied that this forum is safe. I would also make sure this forum has something special that will make this forum stand out from all the rest (I have a few tricks up my sleeve). I know how to ban, lock, delete, and access the admin panel. I don't think you want to hear this, but I have had lots of experience. I have a website of my own and I'm also an admin on 2 sites and a moderator on 2. As well as moderating the forum and checking that nothing rude is written and no bad language is being used, I will also moderate the Chatbox. I'm on the Chatbox constantly and I always like to chat to people. I will give out warnings and ban/kick when nessersary. I will also give the person who has got a warning/ban some advice on how to improve their behaviour. I'd also run great contests with rares which would get new members to join. Old pink mask, EFT's? My devotion to this forum would be literally 100000000000000% and I think me, Mel, Caryn, Gabi and Katie would cooperate well together, and be a good team. I get on well with all of the admins and I respect all of them. If I found people were advertising their websites through PM, I would kindly but firmly tell them to stop immediately. If they carried on, I would give them a two day ban. Also I would tell those who received the message to delete and ignore. xD I would also not hire staff with without Mel's prior permission, because do you know what? Mel knows best, after all, she's the founder of the forum and knows more about this forum than anyone. Even though I'm not as experienced as the rest I think I'd be a great role model and a good admin on BP!Wink

My character: I'm not a mean, harsh character whatsoever. I really like giving people compliments. I would describe myself as a funny, chatty girl who can be trusted no matter what.
When I got chosen for prom queen I did not boast, and if I was chosen for admin I'd do the exact same and not boast and make people upset- I'm not like that. Instead I would keep quiet and say thank you if I get congratulated.

What I'd do in a situation-
Someone is saying swear words on the Chatbox and through PMs. What would you do?
- First I give them a warning and say if it happens again they will get a ban- 4 days- 2 weeks. I still kickban them of the Chatbox for 10 minutes and disable their PM's for 10 minutes.
- Next I clear the Chatbox so that younger children on the Chatbox will not see the swear words and tell their parents.
- I then notify the people who received the swear word PMs to delete and ignore and to notify me or one of the other admins if they receive another swear word PM.
- I unban them off the Chatbox and let them use their PM's again- under one condition- they do not swear- or they get a ban.
- I notify the other admins about their behaviour.

Join date: first joined- when BP was first made (account now deleted) now-  7th of April

How active are you? I haven't been very active recently because something bad happened but I will  come on every day and post starting from now!  I Promise!

What will you do to help BP? Wow. I'll do everything I can and do layouts (I have a reasonable graphic program) lock, delete, move topics, try and be a role model to the newer members to show them on this forum the admins are sensible, welcome and recruit new members and follow the rules at all times.

I was also trusted by Melly to be granted admin powers so I could do her a big job and lock all the contest topics.

On Bearville:
On Bearville I am a Cybearguide and if I think a trade isn't fair, I say it isn't fair. I don't ever trick or scam because its not right and I've been a member on bearville since June 2009. I've caught 2 trickers and when I have spare time, I email Maxine new ideas for bearville.

I have also donated all of my rare items to either:
People who have got hacked on this forum
Contests on this forum

Good luck to everyone! Everyone has an equal chance of winning and I do hope you choose me because it would be an honour to represent BP this way (by being an admin) and I wouldn't let you down! Thanks to the admins right now for making this site fun and enjoyable, ily all!Wink

*I know I don't have as many posts as the others but I'm not one of those people who do one word posts.

Last edited by Poppy♥1D on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 am; edited 5 times in total
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabby Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:12 am

Application

Username: Gabby :3

Why you want to be admin: I'd love to have a job and I'm very dedicated to this forum, I would love to help out with it cx

How active are you?: I come on everyday for hours at a time during the summer, I'm on most of the day on the weekends, and during school I'm on for a few hours after school. I try to keep up with the top posters like Ash ;3

What will you do to help BP?: I'll suggest ideas, make sure everyone follows the rules, help out when someone needs a question, I'll treat everyone fairly and  I will help out as much as possible. I'll recruit as many people as possible.

Last edited by Gabby :3 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabby
Gabby
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 am

Application:
Username: Maddie

Why you want to be admin: I would love to be an admin because I would keep the forum safe and it would be a great opportunity being an admin. I know how to lock, unlock, and move topics. You can depend on me! Very Happy

How active are you? I come on BP everyday and I'm usually always on the chatbox. (:

What will you do to help BP?: I will recruit and I know how to change names, lock topic, unlock topics, move topics, and much more. I will help BP as much as I can, and I would like to say good luck to everyone who is entering! I can come on BP every day, and the forum is amazing! I can also make graphics for the forum! If anyone needs help, I'm always glad to help them. I will make sure everyone follows the rules and is kind to each other. I'll make sure all the problems are solved right away asap. It would be a great opportunity to be an admin! (:

Thanks so much!
Maddie ~
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Username:Maddy

Why you want to be admin:I want to be admin to help this forum,I would keep the forum safe,and it would be great to be an admin!

How active are you? Active (: Super Active I just don't post but i will start posting more xD

What will you do to help BP?:I will help BP By making sure the forum stays safe,recruiting members,making sure everyone follows rules,making sure everyone is having a Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious time!!! I have expierience being admin so I know what I'm doing. I know how to change names,move,delete,lock,unlock,etc.topics.
I will follow rules,I will be a loyal staff member.
Please Consider me and thanks for reading (:
Maddy
Maddy
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 14

http://bearvilleblooming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catfeet Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:46 am

Idek we probs can't say who but anywho
I think Fran would make a fab admin jsjsjsjsjsjsjsjjs
ok
catfeet
catfeet
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly✿ Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:20 am

Application:

Username: Holly

Why you want to be admin: I want to be an admin because I love to help out Bearville Playground and I will make sure that everyone will have fun and be safe on bearville playground. I love the admin role because I can take more responsibility and deal with situations more.

How active are you? I'm pretty active. I come on everyday and post.

What will you do to help BP?: I will make sure Bearville Playground is a safe and fun place for everyone and I will make sure everyone follows the rules, I'll t make Bearville Playground active again and I can make the banner :)I only know how to lock and move topics but I'm fast learner so i'll pick up quickly Very Happy
Holly✿
Holly✿
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunnygirl Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:00 pm

application:

Username:Bunnygirl

How active are you?I am  coming on every day hopefully or every other day but im trying every day lol Smile

What will you do to help BP?:Okay first im going to get lots of new ideas to come on in so more people can join and so we can have tons of active people. Im kind hearted and really want to help this forum. I also have an idea to give out goodie bags to people that are accepted into a new job like lets say that someone on the forum got the job of chat mod, they would get a goodie bag with cute little items in it, it doesn't have to be rare items. That was just one of my ideas to show you (: I have tons more. I also just know that I would make a great Admin because i think im a good leader and good with people. I really hope you consider choosing me because if you choose me thats like choosing a really nice cookie haha xD well thank you!
Love yall! and Love BP! (:

Last edited by Bunnygirl on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Bunnygirl
Bunnygirl
Royal bear

BearCoins : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Britney Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Good Luck Smile.

Last edited by Britney on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britney
Britney
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppy♥ Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Britney wrote:Application:

Username: Britney

Why you want to be admin: Because I feel that I can make this forum more of a success than it already is. I would recruit a ton of people. I am very active and have not broken any rules. I love this forum and would love to help out and make it a better place. I think I'm pretty responsible and you can trust me for doing anything. I'm willing to help any newcomers that come along and need help E.G with uploading there avatar. I definitely won't abuse my powers. I will not act immature and I will deal with all problems formally and will not scream and shout. I will make sure the forum is safe for younger children so that they will not feel worried and their parents are satisfied that this forum is safe.  I know how to ban, lock, delete, and access the admin panel. I will moderate the chat box whenever I am online that includes clearing and making sure no-one is being rude or posting links to other forums or sites. I'm on the Chat box constantly and I always like to chat to people. I will give out warnings and ban/kick when necessary. I will make sure the chat box is safe for younger members. I will also give the person who has got a warning/ban some advice on how to improve their behaviour or if they need to apologise to someone E.G if someone has hurts some elses feeling for their actions or words. I think me, Mel, Caryn, Gabi and Katie would cooperate well together, and be a good team. I think I am a good role model.

How active are you?: I come on 2 times a day. Before and After School

I will hold contests with rares to attract people to join our forum.
I will give members the chance to make banners and help me and the other admins pick the background and layout.
I would lock, delete, move topics that need to be.
I would also help out members with their trading.

I would love to part of the staff of BP.
I would not let you down no matter what.
You've copied my application!
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next