Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 Protec10

About all this hacking... ~Caryn

+11
SnowPrincess♥
Gabi
Eden
anika_
Nicolette:)
Staccceh
Tabi the Potterhead
ErikasGhost
;harry
JLO
❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 Empty Re: About all this hacking... ~Caryn

Post by Katie♔ Tue May 28, 2013 8:44 am

I agree with Maria..
We shouldn't accuse people unless we have solid proof. Accusing won't do any good. It's VWHelp's job to take care of this and let's leave it at that.
Katie♔
Katie♔
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 5164

http://instagram.com/shopaholic_97

Back to top Go down

About all this hacking... ~Caryn - Page 2 Empty Re: About all this hacking... ~Caryn

Post by Poppy♥ Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 am

You can't just blame people. Agreed with Caryn, anyone could have that colour BBL. It's no good just guessing, you could guess the completely wrong person and make them upset. I think it's kinda weird that 4 people got hacked in one week-seriously ???
Poppy♥
Poppy♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by ♣♠♦Natalie♥ Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:39 pm

(HACKERS READ THIS!)
What i would like to say is that hacking is of course not good. If someone was on bearville for like 5 years, and they had a lot of rare, wouldn't you feel bad because of all of their hard work? they had completed to much of their work, then you just take it away. By the way hackers, you should feel ashamed on what you even did. I see people having to quit bearville because you threat them so much. You hack them and all of their friends. Maybe you should stop caring for yourselves, and start thinking of others. You know. Not being selfish! Maybe you should think of that for a while. . 

Tips to NOT get hacked:

1. Do NOT share your pass. (sharing your pass is important because it keeps your account safe.) 

2. If you ever see someone giving out some store credits so they can put it into your account, don't do it! (that might mean that they are a hacker.)

3. Well this isn't really a thing, but always keep a back-up account!

Check for more tips on staying safe from hackers!
♣♠♦Natalie♥
Friendly folk

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2