Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) Protec10

Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie)

3 posters

Go down

Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) Empty Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie)

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:57 am

Saige- A 14 year old girl who just moved from her small town of Texas. She recently moved to New York because of her parents divorce with her sister and her mom. She has blonde curly long hair and brown eyes.

Stella- A 17 year old who just moved with her mom and sister to New York because of her parents recent divorce. She has blonde short curly hair and light brown eyes.

Ms. Jones- A very caring women who has moved to New York with her daughters because of her new job. She recently went through a divorce with the girls dad. She has straight dirty blonde hair and brown eyes.

Alyssa- The next door neighbor who Saige becomes fast friends with. She has red hair with blue eyes and freckles.

Dad (Jim)- The girls dad who recently moved to Maine for a new job.

Comment for more!!!!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) Empty Re: Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie)

Post by maddie✩ Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:58 am

More!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie) Empty Re: Saige in her new world...... ( A story be Sadie)

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 am

Chapter 1

The Jones family has been through a lot lately. And all that Saige needed was to move away from her friends and everyone she knew. Her mom said " It will be a new start." They flew to New York and it was miserable the whole way she even saw Stella tear up a little. Stella and Saige were really close after the divorce. Saige knew she should be happy for her mom but she really didn't. The pilot finally called " We are now landing please stay seated." After that they got a cab and went to their new apartment. They finally arrived at the address. They got their bags and they went in to the lobby. The lady said the room was 572 on the 16th floor. When they got there it was in the middle of the hall. They opened the door, it was a nice. There was a small kitchen a family room and 2 bedrooms and a small office area for mom. This will take a while to get used to.

Comment for more!

SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 am

MORE!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:24 am

Chapter 2

Mom let me and Stella pick out our own room well there was a small one and a small one. SO we went with the second one because of the window seat. When the moving vans came we put our beds side by side and our desks and our new purple carpet, we want to paint it a really pretty sky blue. We must enroll for school next week, yay. Mom's room is bland white walls and a brown carpet and few pictures of us. Mom said we are painting the kitchen, family room, etc. green. Ok whatever I think it will look pretty. We all ate dinner at our new kitchen table, we had salad. Mom said we can get a dog! We are thinking of looking next week!

Comment for more!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:53 am

MORE!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowPrincess♥ Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:59 am

more
SnowPrincess♥
SnowPrincess♥
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 am

Chapter 3

We finally were looking for dogs and we found one a little pug and we named it Puggles! He is so cute! So Dad called today..... I didn't answer I just couldn't after what he did to mom. We went shopping today and it was just like wow. I got two shirts and a pair of shoes. Well Puggles chewed up my old shoes.

Comment for more!
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 am

MORE! Great story Very Happy
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:03 am

Chapter 4

So Mom said we have to register for school so we went today for like a " preview" I guess. It's a really big school. There is 2 floors! Like the " tween" people are on the first and the "teen" people are on the second. The secratary said I have Mrs. Brook and Stella has Mr. Olsen. I'm not very happy about this you know....I will really miss Puggles, I know it has been a week but I really love him. Mom said he will be home every day waiting for me. So we got home from the " preview" with books and some more junk. Mom's new job is tomorrow so we are staying at a day care somewhere up the street. Then I heard a knock on the door, did Mom ordered room service for dinner? It was our neighbor Mrs. Kennedy and her daughter. They wanted to welcome us to the apartment. I asked how old Alyssa is, she said 14. In my head I'm like yes!!! So my mom asked " can you watch the kids tomorrow?" She replied " of course!" So I will finally be able to talk to Alyssa and get to know her, yay!

Comment for more! Btw thanks Smile
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down