Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
Instagram or not? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
Instagram or not? EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
Instagram or not? EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
Instagram or not? EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
Instagram or not? EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
Instagram or not? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
Instagram or not? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
Instagram or not? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
Instagram or not? EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

Instagram or not? Protec10

Instagram or not?

+4
maria;
Bubbly⋎ic
Savanah
Bella♪
8 posters

Go down

Instagram or not? Empty Instagram or not?

Post by Bella♪ Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:56 am

I'm really confused if I should get an account. A lot of my friends have an Instagram, but I don't know if I should get one! c:
Bella♪
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Instagram or not? Empty Re: Instagram or not?

Post by Savanah Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 am

I created my account a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure if I should get one or not too, but I really like it now. (: You should get one.
Savanah
Savanah
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 747

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:03 am

It is your decision if you want to have an instagram account, but personally I wouldn't get one.

Why Not To Get An Instagram Account:
1) All of the pictures you post will now be property of Instagram. (They can do whatever they want with those pictures you posted ie. photoshop)

2) Once you post something online it can NEVER be removed. (Even if you press delete the photo, people may still have copies)

3) If you don't have account privacy settings someone can stalk your pictures.

4) Some electronic devices use tracking GPS. (People can find out where you are when taking the picture)

At the end of the day it is your choice to get Instagram. You may think you know everything about the internet, but it is a scary, dangerous place. If you are not going to post pictures of yourself, friends, etc. then I would get an account.

Stay safe online gurly Smile
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:06 am

Actually, Instagram doesn't have rights to your photos. It backed down after all the hate sparked on the new policy. So no guys, Instagram DOES NOT have any sort of rights to your photo. They won't be allowed to use it for marketing purposes or anything like that c;
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:07 am

But other people can still save your pictures on their accounts and do whatever they want with the pictures. Also my friend's friend is now a 'site model'. They took one of her pictures, edited it and put it online without her permission.

Just be safe online Very Happy
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexisBearPaw8 Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 am

I think you should make one, if you don't want random people to look at photos of yours, there is an option to make you profile private. You can acccept and reject the people you want to follow you Very Happy

I think it's a really cool app, you could look at everyone's pictures, and they could look at yours. There are soo many cool pictures out there :p I recommend it a good app to download.
AlexisBearPaw8
AlexisBearPaw8
Admin
Admin

BearCoins : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by мιηтραη∂αχ Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 am

No, because Instagram can use them then, and it will become there property, unless you don't mind that. But people's pictures get posted God knows where. So i wouldn't make one, unless you would like to c:
мιηтραη∂αχ
мιηтραη∂αχ
Royal bear

BearCoins : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 am

Musical♪⋎ic♫ wrote:But other people can still save your pictures on their accounts and do whatever they want with the pictures. Also my friend's friend is now a 'site model'. They took one of her pictures, edited it and put it online without her permission.

Just be safe online Very Happy

True. And it's also a very dangerous place. Some people COULD still have some copies. I actually don't have an instagram account myself, so I would read what Victoria said previously. Although if you want to make one, be safe!
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by maddie✩ Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 am

мιηтραη∂αχ wrote:No, because Instagram can use them then, and it will become there property, unless you don't mind that. But people's pictures get posted God knows where. So i wouldn't make one, unless you would like to c:

Sorry to double post, but yeah, this is true too. People who have instagram accounts could be older than you, and stalk you. This is one of the reasons why you should not have one, but it's your choice.
maddie✩
maddie✩
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella♪ Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:56 am

Thanks guys! I will think about it. Smile
Bella♪
Royal bear

BearCoins : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by maria; Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:58 am

To add on to what Lexi said, you can make your profile private and choose whether you want someone to follow youc;
Personally, Instagram is a great app that I sometimes use to ask my friends what our homework was xDD
maria;
maria;
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 am

ℓαια wrote:To add on to what Lexi said, you can make your profile private and choose whether you want someone to follow youc;
Personally, Instagram is a great app that I sometimes use to ask my friends what our homework was xDD
Even though you may have privacy settings, someone can pretend to be someone you go to school with/an old friend/family member and you won't even know it isn't them. Just remember to look at the person who wants to add you's profile first. I am not too sure about posting tags (basing this mainly on experience from Facebook), but your friends (without privacy) may post pictures and tag you letting all people who know them see you.
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 am

I don't think you should get one be different! And besides what's the point of posting pictures online?
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbly⋎ic Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:14 am

Mrs. Nick Jonas wrote:I don't think you should get one be different! And besides what's the point of posting pictures online?
Exactly what I was thinking the other night. Why not be be different and send cute letters to other people. Lol I had written something talking about what Mrs. Nick Jonas said but my internet had problems so it went poof.

*Also with any social media you can be cyberbullied so be careful what you write/post.
Bubbly⋎ic
Bubbly⋎ic
Epic sage bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowySadie❅ Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:19 am

Musical♪⋎ic♫ wrote:
Mrs. Nick Jonas wrote:I don't think you should get one be different! And besides what's the point of posting pictures online?
Exactly what I was thinking the other night. Why not be be different and send cute letters to other people. Lol I had written something talking about what Mrs. Nick Jonas said but my internet had problems so it went poof.

*Also with any social media you can be cyberbullied so be careful what you write/post.

Yup I agree, my friend all she talks about is instagram... So I'm talking to her la dee da... then like in the middle of my conservation she like so i just saw the funniest picture on instragram! ANd then she tells me what it was... and it gets annoying... I think people should call each other and not text each other and write letters or just meet up and chat about life!! Bella you should be different send a picture of something to your friends! I always enjoy getting mail and I'm sure your friends would too!! Smile
SnowySadie❅
SnowySadie❅
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down