Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Playground
Hello! Welcome to Bearville Playground! :-)
Bearville Playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» YOOOOOO GUYS
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 11:23 am by ❅ ᑕᗩᖇϒᘉ ❅

» howdy folks
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am by Mrs.Hutcherson<3

» DING DONG BUDS!
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am by catfeet

» hello old friends
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 am by Snowflake Angel

» If anyone reads this..
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 9:17 am by ErikasGhost

» Hi Everyone! Lexi Here c:
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm by Hannahsaurus

» I FOUND A NEW BEARVILLE!
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:04 am by CarmentheWitch

» What's next of Bearville?
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:44 am by catfeet

» Play.Build a bear
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 am by catfeet

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 306 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:36 pm
Top posting users this week
No user

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Protec10

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL

+3
Lucky
Maddie
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Coolest HP Spell?

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 ByMYXTI0%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 ByMYXTI17%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 ByMYXTI0%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 ByMYXTI50%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 ByMYXTI33%ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Let's talk about patronuses. What animal do you think you're patronus would be, or what animal would you like it to be?

For me, I would want me patronus to be either a bunny, an owl, or a dragon. Bunnies are just adorable (lol), owl's are so wise and resourceful, and dragons are brave, fierce, and majestic!

Post away!!!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

BearCoins : 401

Back to top Go down

ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: ϟ Welcome to the Siriusly epic "I love HARRY POTTER club!" NEW NEW POLL

Post by Maddie Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 pm

I think that I want my patronus to be an elephant! LOL.... It'd be like this ghost elephant charging at dementors LOL
Maddie
Maddie
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Cool!!!!!!! Elephants are awesome!
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:46 pm

I want mine to be a unicorn (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:31 am

Cool Amber!

***NEW POLL ADDED: COOLEST SPELL?***
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Miraηda♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophie♥ Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 am

I want mine to be a panda
Sophie♥
Sophie♥
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 78

http://bearvilleadventure.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:11 am

cool new poll(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 am

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) : Half-Blood
ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? : Hippogriffs and Thestrals. :3
ϟ-Favorite Spell? : Expecto Patronum and Accio c:
ϟ-Favorite Villian? : He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named or Bellatrix
ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? : Because its like so amazing and it helps your imagination and the author writes amazingly, and the movie series is really funny/cool.
ϟ-Have you read all the books? : YESH, And I own all of them<3.
ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? : Yes!<3
ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have? Unfortunately..i don't have any, but I'm planning on getting some soon!
ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like : Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, Sirius Black, Neville Longbottom, Remus Lupin, Dobby, Tonks, and many many more c:

Last edited by Carly ϟ on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
Cαrℓy♥ʜᴘ ϟ
The Bearville Mascot

BearCoins : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Tabi the Potterhead Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm

ϟ-Blood Status (half-blood, pure-blood, or muggle-born, just choose one that you'd want to be if you were magical) : Half- blood

ϟ-Favorite Magical Creature? : Dobby and Fawkes

ϟ-Favorite Spell? : Accio

ϟ-Favorite Villian? : Lucius Malfoy

ϟ-Why do you love the HP series so much? : They are all filled with suspense and detail. They have so much detail that you can see everything in your head!!! It's extremely interested and they are the best books i have EVER read!!!

ϟ-Have you read all the books? : I have read 1, 2, 3, 4 and i am currently on the Order of the Pheonix

ϟ-Have you seen all the movies? : I have watched movies 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8

ϟ-Do you have any Harry Potter collectible items? If so, what do you have? I have Ginny weasley's wand and my brother is about to get Harry Potter's wand

ϟ-Just tell me one or more character(s) that you like : The Weasleys (especially Ginny) Harry Potter, Dumbledore, Snape, Hagrid, Hermione, and Luna.

My favorites are- Ginny, Harry and maybe Snape
Tabi the Potterhead
Tabi the Potterhead
Epic sage bear

BearCoins : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2